• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 13, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | What a great feeling for a new player! :)

    Lord of the Rings Online | What a great feeling for a new player! :)


    What a great feeling for a new player! :)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 07:21 PM PDT

    New Legendary Item System (U30.3)

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    Update 30.3 Release Notes Posted

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?689380-Downtime-Notice-Wednesday-October-13th-8-00-AM-12-00-PM-Eastern-(-4-GMT)
    https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?689573-Downtime-Notice-Wednesday-October-13th-8-00-AM-12-00-PM-Eastern-(-4-GMT)

    https://www.lotro.com/en/content/update-303-release-notes

    I would like to highlight this:

    Existing Essence Reclamation Scrolls in inventory and storage have been converted to Retired Essence Reclamation Scrolls. These are no longer usable, but can be disenchanted using a Flame of Ancalamir to receive an Essence or Tracery Reclamation Scroll selection box, allowing the choice of an Essence or a Tracery Reclamation Scroll. NOTE: You can only disenchant a single Retired Essence Reclamation Scroll at a time, as the action will not work on a stack.

    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Item:Essence_Reclamation_Scroll


    My previous post

    submitted by /u/mage_7
    [link] [comments]

    Returning after 9 years away.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    So I haven't had a computer in a long time, but just got one and have hopped into LOTRO again. I played since open-beta and was on Brandywine several years and played pretty consistently up until around Rohan. Now I'm completely overwhelmed trying to jump back in, but the nostalgia is making it so much fun.

    Where do you guys recommend I start? Should I bother staying on Brandywine or should I go to a Legendary server since that's closer to what I remember anyways? I would really like to get sucked back in, but I don't want to get discouraged by how different everything is and basically having to relearn everything.

    Are people still running lower instances like Great Barrows or is that all doable with the solo instances now so no one bothers to group? Anything else I should know that would help me upon returning?

    submitted by /u/Superfly724
    [link] [comments]

    Lesbian Dwarves in Azanulbizar

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    Lesbian Dwarves in Azanulbizar

    So in the Blood Of Azog expansion (Battle of Azanulibzar), Mekhnet and Luka are lesbian dwarves. They are both identified as female, and Mekhnet refers to Luka as her "wife". Awesome!

    https://preview.redd.it/gcstjintg4t71.jpg?width=1062&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=58796fee6a9fa726276d5667afae13b87d5f3a58

    submitted by /u/SylverSnowlynx
    [link] [comments]

    Support not answering for long time

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Some time ago I lost access to my password file and I couldn't log in to the game. I decided to recover the password to the account opened in 2008. Fortunately, I still use the e-mail. Reset password nice confirmation about password reset comes, but the password does not work. I have tried it 200 times and always the same effect. Right now I can see that there is confusion and confusion in this company. I set up an account in 2008 on US servers while EU servers were managed by codgames. My playing time on the USA server after the migration of EU servers to the USA was not included, I do not know where to write support or on https://help.standingstonegames.com/ or on the old myturbine, i.e. https://myaccount.standingstonegames.com/index .php In both cases, resetting the password on portals does not change the password of the in-game account, so I wrote a ticket ... 14 days ago that I can't get into the account. I have a card tied and I can't even withdraw a payment for a game I can't play. Zero support responses despite several applications.
    No phone number to call somewhere and get along. It is sad how much this game has collapsed over the years and now support is making jokes and for 2 weeks it does not respond to applications ...

    submitted by /u/SergasOwl
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player. Server Suggestions?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Hello all! I've been playing LotRO off and on since the Moria expansion but I'm looking to dive right back in for the long haul. I'm in the US and have played on a variety of servers but am looking for one that is friendly and welcoming to lower level characters with plenty of activity. I am also looking for a more laid back and casual experience.

    I've tried the Treebeard legacy server and while I enjoy the slower scheduling of expansion releases I don't particularly like the XP nerf. And Shadowfax is too fast for my liking. I've found Landroval to be welcoming in the past but I'm not particularly interested in roleplay any longer and it doesn't seem like lower level areas have much activity.

    I've heard good things about Brandywine and Gladden, and from what I've heard Arkenstone is very popular but also mostly focused on endgame content. Regardless of what server I end up choosing I'm also hoping to make friends as I don't know anyone else that currently plays.

    submitted by /u/DarthKaZ_
    [link] [comments]

    brawler

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    Has anyone here tested and played the new brawler class, If yes then what's your forecast on it I cannot wait to start mine tomorrow as I've just learned of this new graphic enhancer(reshade) makes it a new visual game. So I'm very eager to explore the game anew with my new toon?

    submitted by /u/Puggs
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting guilds

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    After the new update tomorrow, will crafting guilds become pointless? Unless I'm missing something...I'm currently a jeweller, so if I can't craft endgame runestones or crafted relics what else is necessary to keep working on my guild standing?

    submitted by /u/shagg1988
    [link] [comments]

    at which time does 30.3 drop tomorrow?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    Interrested in at which time on oct 13 the patch drops

    submitted by /u/Noghr1
    [link] [comments]

    Bought the Moria content in LOTRO store during the current discounted phase—isn't Rune-Keeper supposed to come with Mines of Moria?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 07:49 PM PDT

    I bought the Moria content with LP just a few days ago with the current discounts. Rune-keeper is still locked for me—didn't Rune-keeper used to come with the Mines of Moria expansion?

    submitted by /u/itsjusttooswaggy
    [link] [comments]

    Changed password (twice) and now can't log in anymore - anybody an idea what went wrong?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    I wasn't online for some months and wanted to check via the account manager page by SSG if I could/should redeem the "LOTROQUESTS2021" code. However, page told me userame/password didn't fit. I remembered I had the same problem last year or so and tried loggin in via game client - worked like a charm, installed updates, redeemed the code. However, I thought "well, old password is old indeed, better make a new one". Did so via "forgot password", got the email, changed it - didn't work. Thought I got something wrong, changed again via "forgot password", got the email, changed pw... same result. Now I can't log in the game client either.

    I contacted support, but I don't know how long it'll take them to answer, so maybe someone here can help. Is there maybe some kind of "wait 30 minutes until you try your new password" limit? Known problems? Anything?

    submitted by /u/Sunny_Gardener
    [link] [comments]

    Did they add a legendary server in EU?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    $subject

    I've tried several times to get back into this game but I find the lag atrocious.

    submitted by /u/Eisn
    [link] [comments]

    A warning to returning or new players.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    It's great they gave new and returning players the quest packs and expansion stuff but don't be fooled, the developer's nickel and dime their players.

    As an example, I bought riding and didn't realize it wasn't account-wide, I was pretty astounded. I have had lots of people tell me that it's easy to earn the amount through deeds. Woohoo, I get to grind kill 100's of monsters so I can earn riding and I get to do that for each of my characters, spend a couple of hours on each one just to earn riding, a skill almost every other game provides for free, sure they charge for mounts but not the skill, this game charges you for mounts but also charges you for the privilege of using them.

    I love the game's storyline but honestly, my problem is that most games out there except for a few give QOL stuff for free and charge for costumes, mounts, and expansion content generally. In LOTRO, they charge for everything unless you play VIP. I would consider this not to be a free-to-play model but a pay-to-play model as it is.

    They really need to rework their monetization. I dropped enough to buy all the expansions available on top of the free ones given and then went to play and realized that my almost $100 for expansions and what not was not going to give me the QOL stuff like riding I needed to enjoy the game. Seriously, that's a bad game experience that supersedes the well-crafted story experience.

    My recommendation is know that in order to use the bank, be able to save gold, ride a mount and a few others you are going to have to shell out a lot of cash, the free content was cool but it was bait to get people to buy the QOL stuff that they would assume would be free.

    submitted by /u/Sagemanx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment