• Breaking News

    Monday, January 27, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Not so Grey Mountains

    Lord of the Rings Online | Not so Grey Mountains


    Not so Grey Mountains

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:10 PM PST

    It took my all weekend but I have decided on my class I'm going to main now, Champion.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:14 PM PST

    As I wait to be able to transfer my old main, (burg), I have decided to play a High Elf Champion.

    Why High Elf? I love the lore for them, their intro quest, and they start with a minor ring of power that levels with them.

    Why Champion? Dual wield with some range attacks, can wear heavy armor, and they seem fun and not overly difficult.

    I realize Champions are probably the most common class, (behind hunters maybe), but I wanted to play something dps related with heavy armor.

    I really dislike Captains heralds, and as a Guardian I would be expected to tank in any group situations vs dps.

    So if anyone has any advice on playing a Champion please let me know. I'm pretty rusty with the game, though it's all coming back to me.

    Also, after much debating with myself, I have decided to play on Arkenstone.

    submitted by /u/denniedarkoz
    [link] [comments]

    Quest has me travel from Rivendell to the Blue Mountains. Decided to ride there the old-fashioned way. My word, Middle-Earth is beautiful.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:51 AM PST

    Advice for a new player?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:59 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I'm sorry if this is brought up a lot. I'm tired of all the mmos out there right now and just want a casual/social experience in a world I love (Tolkien)... I know this game is old-ish, but it seems like a lot of love has been put into it.

    First off, what server is the most populated these days? I just want to be part of a community of chill people (tired of the gear grind/rating climbing of other mmos)..

    Also, I see that you can boost a character? If I did that could I still do the previous quest lines?

    Is there anything I should know going in? How are the devs?

    Thank you so much!

    submitted by /u/ssugamer90
    [link] [comments]

    Lotro Reshader settings for Moria

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:13 PM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/LDfmOFl

    It might be difficult to get all the nuances when viewing from a phone, but in game they are a bit more noticable, especially in combat.

    Filters I use are... PPFX Godrays, Levels, MagicBloom, MotionBlur, LevelsPlus, LumaSharpen,

    When it comes to the sliders, just tweak them to your own liking. Sorry to say, I cannot screenshot my slider settings when Reshader is open in Lotro.

    submitted by /u/Cleverlander
    [link] [comments]

    Bit of help pls

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Getting back into it, new game and all, plan on hitting up the VIP package, but I'm quite confused, it says it includes the quest packs but does that mean it includes the Moria and black gate and whatever else there is?

    submitted by /u/Makechickengreat
    [link] [comments]

    Arkenstone kinships

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 02:14 PM PST

    Hi all, on the hunt for an Arkenstone kinship.

    I'm one of those old players who used to play a lot for first 3 years of game, then took a huge break, then came back couple years ago and have been kinda just soloing my way around getting my toons caught up. Albeit I'm not a student anymore so my play time fits around life.

    I'm missing the social aspect of the game tho which is something I used to love about it.

    So... Any active social kins? I'm in New Zealand so hopefully in that timezone.

    submitted by /u/McManlySocks
    [link] [comments]

    Easiest way to get from Old Anorien to the Dead Marshes (non-VIP player)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:25 AM PST

    I have an older quest that I never did that takes places in the Dead Marshes (The Orcs have Orders). I don't have Swift Travel, so I can't take a horse from Minas Tirith to Dol Amroth/Western Gondor, where the elf cave is. I was thinking I'd travel on horseback from MT to Dol Amroth/Cape of Belfalas.

    Is this the best way, or am I an idiot?

    submitted by /u/BabyYodaHasTea
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO launcher news section all black after recent update

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:32 PM PST

    Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm referring to the part of the launcher with all the announcements like downtimes and the LOTRO beacon and such. It was there before the update, but now it's just a black wall. Kinda irritating, not game breaking. Just wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing it.

    submitted by /u/StarWarsFreak93
    [link] [comments]

    Returning after 10 years , but cant remember account info

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:23 AM PST

    1.Havent played the game for 10+ years and cant remember username ,pass or e-mail for my old account , is there a way to recover this account ?

    2.Is it reasonable to try to progress and open new content without paying money ,but by ingame farming only?

    submitted by /u/netherx21
    [link] [comments]

    Mordor expansion question

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:52 AM PST

    Do I need Helm's Deep to run Gondor Epic battles? I have the Mordor expansion purchased already

    submitted by /u/KugoSenpai
    [link] [comments]

    Ithilgalad Crafting Components

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:41 AM PST

    I am currently lvl 124 and i was thinking can i farm thease crafting component boxes on my lvl or lover? Or do i need to complete instances at 130 + and if you have any good tips to get gear it would be appriciated...

    submitted by /u/juuler2
    [link] [comments]

    Best class for Dwarf?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:59 AM PST

    What is the best Class for Dwarf?

    What class would a Dwarf be lore-wise?

    What classes are the best for Dwarf min-max-wise?

    What about that new race of dwarves? How are they different?

    In short, it's annoying that on forums people say that only man, elf, and high-elf are BEST races for 99% of classes.

    There is a whole debate about dwarf or human being guardian, and human always wins, however much people want it to be otherwise.

    So, like, what are the best classes for dwarf, in order, and which other races are better than them at that and by how much?

    And yea, I know, I know. "play what you want". But I want to min-max. And at least shield myself from elitist pricks who insist on min-maxing for raids.

    Tnx!

    submitted by /u/asssed
    [link] [comments]

    Is LOTRO considered ''canon'' in the Tolkien universe (legendarium?)?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:43 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment