• Breaking News

    Monday, March 2, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | It’d be great if they could include the entire legendarium

    Lord of the Rings Online | It’d be great if they could include the entire legendarium


    It’d be great if they could include the entire legendarium

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 02:21 PM PST

    I know LOTRO is immersive and has tons of lore, but imagine a full blown MMO based on all the work of Middle Earth! But such a thing is definitely easier said than done, I know, but it's still fun to think about!

    submitted by /u/The-Pokester
    [link] [comments]

    Which House did the Stout Axe Dwarves belong to?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:08 PM PST

    Hey guys! So just wondering if anyone knows or has a idea which house the stout axes belonged to? Or which of the seven Dwarven fathers they descended from?

    submitted by /u/SmadawBlue
    [link] [comments]

    Questions from a returning player!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 04:12 PM PST

    I am a returning player but I have not played in a LONG time. I quit shortly after the first expansion and have not been back since.

    I want to return but I am having issues deciding on a server. I really want the ability to do some lower level instances but I know everyone is way past them. I have had suggestions to play on one of the Legendary servers, as low level instances might be easier to find there.

    Should I roll on Arkenstone for the high pop or try a Legendary?

    submitted by /u/esloan88
    [link] [comments]

    Date in March when Minas Morgul will be available with Lotro points?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 10:42 PM PST

    I've been waiting patiently for March. Now it's March.

    submitted by /u/kortcomponent
    [link] [comments]

    Do you need to buy regions to get Grey Company Reputation?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2020 08:12 PM PST

    I've been working on collecting steeds, looking into all of the reputation related ones. I'm level 65, and just got something telling me to head to Dunland, so I thought I'd check out that region. However, I'm having a hard time finding any tasks or reputation items for the rep faction, the Grey Company.

    I see that quests give you higher standing, but is there any other way to get it? I'm just buying the regions I feel I need to (Moria, Lorien, Mirkwood, the like) so I don't really want to buy another region when I already have one in my level range I'm working through. Is there any other way to get to kindred with the Grey Company?

    submitted by /u/nyan_pop
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment