• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    Lord of the Rings Online | Pierson's Farm just outsode Bree. Staying for the scenery!

    Lord of the Rings Online | Pierson's Farm just outsode Bree. Staying for the scenery!


    Pierson's Farm just outsode Bree. Staying for the scenery!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:14 PM PDT

    Loved this weather in the Lone Lands ��

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    Well... That's Not Good [Minas Morgul]

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:08 PM PDT

    Mistakenly redeemed my code for Minas Morgul on the Legendary Servers. It's not just one per account, but one per account and only on one server. Now I don't get the expedition supplies I need for the expansion on the Main Server.

    ... Damnit.

    submitted by /u/Lord_Antheron
    [link] [comments]

    Possible Return to middle earth (Server Question)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:04 PM PDT

    I've watched the reddit and live forums for a week or so now, i came back and played at the launch of the Legendary servers, had my fun before the first expansion of it, Before i step back into things, i've heard that a lot of the Legendary servers are barren of players, and a lot of people still suggest Brandywine or Crickhollow, i'm not too huge on "the endgame" as i have no characters that far in, but i just want a good flourishing server with players of all levels and not huge gaps of levels never seeing another player. Would love a few comments on the server population suggestions!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Forcer777
    [link] [comments]

    Questions at lvl 120

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 05:09 PM PDT

    Potentially stupid question: Since this is the current cap, I'm no longer earning xp, but am I able to keep learning virtues? Is this covered anywhere? I did several searches on the website and couldn't find the info. I've noticed other lvl 120 champions have more health than I do so I was wondering if it's too late to max that out for me?

    submitted by /u/friendlyantisocial
    [link] [comments]

    State of Wardens?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:21 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'm looking to come back to LotRO as I often do in the winter and I was wondering about the current state of Wardens? Last time I asked in a community Discord I was convinced not to play one.

    I was told that lag loses you gambits fairly often, and I was already worried about being bad at gambits, and on top of that they had taken quite the hit in Mordor and weren't wanted for any sort of content anymore. Has any of this changed?

    I'd like to hear some thoughts on the class, however I will also mention that while I do enjoy grouping and doing that content, I'm primarily a solo player, that being said, I really enjoy the challenge of soloing instance content (when the scripting allows) so I'd be interested to hear what classes everyone would recommend for that regardless of Warden's place in the current balance dynamic.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/ImperialInvolvement
    [link] [comments]

    Best add-ons?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:13 AM PDT

    What are your favorite add ons and why?

    submitted by /u/FrankUnderhood
    [link] [comments]

    I'm tired of relying on a Mac to play LOTRO. If you had to buy a PC *just* to play this game, what would you buy (desktop or laptop, doesn't matter)?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:07 PM PDT

    I've considered posting in other subs, like /r/lowendgaming, /r/buildmeapc, etc., but most of those communities function with the presumption that you're going to use your PC for all types of gaming over many years. I just want a PC for this one game, and possibly for some Age of Empires and Classic WoW.

    Is there a cheap PC that you all can recommend that won't be a complete piece of junk? I plan on connecting it to my desktop monitor and using it with a separate keyboard and mouse.

    I don't care about running mods, and I don't need to play the game at its highest settings. I just want the damn thing to run at normal FPS and for the computer fan not to sound like a rocket is about to launch into orbit.

    Edit: Also, I really don't have the time to build a PC myself or to choose all the parts for someone else to build it. I barely even have time to play this one game, let alone lots of other ones, so even if it's less cost effective, I'd rather purchase a prebuilt laptop that is good enough just to jog around Bree every now and then.

    submitted by /u/Durendal_et_Joyeuse
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for art on Bree or Breelanders!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:02 AM PDT

    I'm searching for art on this region and its people. I can also take art of Men who aren't obviously from Rohan, Gondor or Dale.

    Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/CaptainFlowers09
    [link] [comments]

    Mordor - advice for a gaming masochist

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 02:21 AM PDT

    Preparing to go through Mordor for the first time and can't decide which class to hit it with. Pretty excited as I've heard it's hard and I'm a bit of a gaming masochist. Top choices are Burg, Guard, or Champ, but I have a bunch of saved up TP and might just Aria a new char to 105, as well.

    Really enjoying the recent Burg changes right now, but I'm a bit worried that the stealth + recent buffs will make it a breeze like any other landscape content. On the other hand, Burg has strategic options that Guard and Champ do not, which can make pre-fight strategizing a lot more fun, as long as there are fights that require it.

    Anybody have any tips or general advice? Is it really as challenging as people say? Are there lots of small group quests you can choose to try and do solo, kind of like Angmar?

    submitted by /u/harman097
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of Returning

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 01:59 PM PDT

    Hey all. I last played LOTRO probably about 7-8 years ago, or whenever it was it went F2P. Played when it first released also. Always enjoyed it but never got far. I think last I played I was lvl 42.

    Currently playing Neverwinter on PS4. While it's fun, it just seems more of a chore than a game. I'm looking for an MMO to stick with and call home. With that, I'm looking for a mature community and perhaps some roleplay. Enter LOTRO(and/or maybe DDO.)

    I'm sure the population has decreased since I've last played. Is the pop still strong? What tends to be the most populated server? Are starting/newbie zones populated or is everyone playing high level? Does said server have an active RP community?

    submitted by /u/TheMasterOfNotAlot
    [link] [comments]

    About to start playing with the wife. What should we know?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:05 AM PDT

    We are looking to mostly just noodle around and have a good time. Are there any tips you have for some new players to get the most out of LotRO?

    -Do we need to choose specific races (or such) to have the same starting area?

    -Which classes are the most fun?

    -What's the deal with "Regular"/"Legendary" servers - which would give the best noodling duo levelling experience?

    Thanks for your insights! :)

    submitted by /u/UnconsciousThought
    [link] [comments]

    Most populated Worlds?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:30 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I'm sorry to ask a question that I know has been asked a billion times, but it's one worth repeating to give curious people a good answer.

    I'm looking to come back to the game, but I'm not sure where to play. I'm in Europe but time zones don't bother me. I'm just interested in the all-round most populated server. I used to play on Laurelin, but I'm not that interested in RP anymore, and it's down currently. So which World would you recommend? As long as it's English-speaking and high-populated, relative to the rest of the worlds of course. (not just on high-level).

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Deku_King
    [link] [comments]

    All ready for Minas Morgul?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:34 AM PDT

    Is the MM release date still on track? No delays, right?

    submitted by /u/reanor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment