• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Eriador map in UHD 4x times higher res!

    Lord of the Rings Online | Eriador map in UHD 4x times higher res!


    Eriador map in UHD 4x times higher res!

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:36 AM PST

    A truly “heroic” class

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Hello all, recently returned from a multi year drought and immediately bought the high elf race because that is who I always wanted to play. I've been enjoying leveling a hunter but it is missing a little something.

    What class seems the most heroic/powerful to you?

    Let me explain, I am speaking of the likes of Glorfindel, who while we may not be that powerful, his mere presence made the Nazgul afraid. A class that really feels like we were around to see the battles against Melkor, the fall of Eregion, and of course the War of the Last Alliance. A class that allows the high elf really feel like dark forces whisper their name in fear.

    The kind of class that embodies the text of the Nemesis of the Fallen title, "Many fallen spirits roam the dark tunnels of Haudh Iarchith, yet if there is anything that they might fear amongst the living, it is you."

    submitted by /u/AnIrregularRegular
    [link] [comments]

    Connection issues

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:40 PM PST

    I'm looking for a guidance in what to do because i'm currently stumped. These past two days my connection with lotro and only lotro has not been functioning correctly.

    by that I mean I can't barely load past the character selection screen, I just get stuck on that screen until "lost connexion" pops up. I would also have problems even getting to the character selection, before i'm able to put in my log in, it would have to retry many times before eventually letting me through onto the log in screen.

    I've had many times where i've even loaded in game but until about 5 minutes my character wouldn't respond to movement keys and after a minute or so it would say connexion lost or I would just get stuck on a loading screen in game.

    I'm just very confused because it has yet to be consistent enough for me to know what's going on. and I have no trouble loading onto online games that aren't lotro.

    I was able to play normally about two days ago and then this just happens, i've tried sending a ticket but still no response i'm sure it's gonna take a fat minute to get a reply from there. so if there's anyone that knows somewhat what's going on i'd love some help

    TLDR; losing connection before logging in or loading into character selection or loading into the game or while in game after 5 mins i'll lose connection

    submitted by /u/samooooorai
    [link] [comments]

    Do I really have to pay approx. 150$ for all the expansions?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:00 AM PST

    New player. Is this the actual cost or is there some bundles I can look into that lower the price?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ssugamer90
    [link] [comments]

    Question about sub running out and skirmishes?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Hi, im wondering what happens to access to skirmishes with no sub. I am playing for free at the moment and made a new character, it looks like i need to be vip to access more than the 2 skirmishes available for f2p players.

    But i checked one of my older toons, was vip when i ran him, and all the skirmishes are unlocked on him, so does 1 month of vip make them available after my sub runs out? DO i need to run them once on vip, then they stay unlocked?

    Sorry for my bad grammar, i hope this makes sense.

    submitted by /u/Dukeofjive
    [link] [comments]

    Ithil to Anor

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 08:30 PM PST

    I want to transfer my character to Anor but I'm too late for that. I don't wanna roll another character, done too many deed grinds T_T

    Is there any plans for the transfer opening again or will they merge Ithil and Anor in the future? (When though?)

    submitted by /u/RexShin21
    [link] [comments]

    Can you get the costumes from the character creation screen?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 03:27 AM PST

    I haven't created a character in a while and was thinking of making a new one and saw all new outfits and character poses. They all look awesome. Can you get those in game?

    submitted by /u/BlueBomber13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment