• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 14, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Shoutout to Linnoth on Evernight who walked me (and atleast one other person) through the new LI changes. Showed me again how lovely this community is <3. I just asked in WC about the new LI's and he invited me to his fellowship to explain

    Lord of the Rings Online | Shoutout to Linnoth on Evernight who walked me (and atleast one other person) through the new LI changes. Showed me again how lovely this community is <3. I just asked in WC about the new LI's and he invited me to his fellowship to explain


    Shoutout to Linnoth on Evernight who walked me (and atleast one other person) through the new LI changes. Showed me again how lovely this community is <3. I just asked in WC about the new LI's and he invited me to his fellowship to explain

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    New Legendary Unique Traceries need a warning when in use! (Suggestion)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    Thus the adventures of Skegget the brawler begins!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    New LI's: what the hell happened with bridles ?!?!?!?!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    My bridle can get appraised, and I see a warning that you can't equip new LI's with old LI's. So if / how does that include bridles, and all their unique and specific boosts to mounted combat? Can we still have and use our old bridle, after upgrading to new LI's? And what about all the lower level people coming up, expected to enter mounted combat, but not able to process bridles because the entire old LI system supporting that process is now gone, including all the relic melding functions that allowed a bridle to get powered up? Where are the new traceries for bridles?

    submitted by /u/exploderator
    [link] [comments]

    Fall Festival 2021, Oct 13 - Nov 2

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    Alternate Class for LOTRO point farming

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    Hey yall, I'm just getting back into LOTRO after almost a decade and saw that deed farming routes were up on youtube. However, the main one I found to be the quickest from character creation to end (which I will link below) uses red line minstrel starting at level 6ish. I've seen some guides with higher level characters used for farming ( starting at level 10 or 15) but those can take a while to get to that point. The main issue is red line minstrel was apparently nerfed. Is there a class and line that can replace the red line minstrel for the farming route? I tried it with yellow champion but it wasn't fast enough and the slayer deed accelerator ran out before I even got half way done. I was being damn near suicidal with my aggressiveness toward enemies as well and made sure the map the route out ahead of time so I knew where everything was and it still wasn't enough. Would a hunter work or is red line minstrel still going to get me the closest?

    The video guide in question

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaKoloEu2Tc&ab_channel=Zogog

    submitted by /u/sosen42
    [link] [comments]

    I made a short tutorial on the new LI system

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    Don't Size in game

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    So, I'm getting old and I can't read the small font in game dialogue boxes. Is there a way to make it bigger? Love Lotro.

    submitted by /u/Foxcecil
    [link] [comments]

    How do we get more shattered/cracked traceries?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    (The things you need to barter for teal and gold traceries.) I got a few shattered ones from appraising my old LIs, but haven't found much about how to get more other than some speculation that they might come from raids. Has anyone figured out how to obtain them?

    I'm level 70-something so I'd like to know about the low-level ones in particular, but I'm sure other people would appreciate info about the other tiers.

    submitted by /u/iprefermuffins
    [link] [comments]

    New LI and quest update issue

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    Hi, so it seems that i forgot a burglar in the middle of the quest where you get your first LI and need to get it to lvl 10, then reforge it and voila mission is done you get the title deep something and you can access the new LI room.

    So my question is if i quit the quest and restart did they change said quest cause you cant reforge any old LI it seems, or maybe i am missing something.

    What do you think middle earth dwellers.

    submitted by /u/Dull-Objective3967
    [link] [comments]

    Quick help via legendary

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 03:05 AM PDT

    Hey, not new to Legendary items, I am currently lvl 82 and have leveled up several. I got a new Champion's rune, min. lvl 75. I take it to the Forge master to identify it, but there is no option to. I tried in Bree, Rivendell, etc. Nothing. I know they are changing things, but didn't think that was in motion already?

    submitted by /u/Rysilk
    [link] [comments]

    How do i replace a word of power tracery with a new one?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    What the title says.

    submitted by /u/Proud_Daschund
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding the LI revamp

    Posted: 14 Oct 2021 02:06 AM PDT

    I have a Blue line Guardian at level 69 (my first character in the game) and after the LI revamp, my character's DPS became like 3 times stronger.

    Is that normal or is it a bug? I read an announcement last night about being able to level traceries too high, but I'm wondering if this affects my character at level 69 too or it's normal, because I picked traceries focused on increasing the DPS of abilities like Sting, Vexing Blow, Whirling Retaliation and Power Words about Might and stuff and Craft Words about melee DPS.

    submitted by /u/allwynd4
    [link] [comments]

    Experienced Player looking for something new

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    I have been around since moria. Played through a number of times now, and experienced a lot of the game. I am actually looking to try something new in the game. I specifically would like to start a roleplaying group. Any server, new characters, doesn't matter. Can be an existing group or start a new one. Recommendations, invites, and requests to join are all welcome. If people are intersted, rules and whatever can get more specific. I am in EST, so that might limit some people. But anyways lets chat about it and see if anything comes of it.

    submitted by /u/kdawg42069
    [link] [comments]

    Morale at higher levels

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Hey all, been playing lotro on and off for 10 years now and have a character at level 111 (Dwarf champ), I'm sitting around 58k morale. I see tons of players in the 120's and at 130 with hundreds of thousands of morale. Is it just higher level endgame gear that gives so much morale? It's been a gradual build up since I started the character so it seems crazy that it jumps that much within my next 19 levels. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/p3rry22
    [link] [comments]

    It looks like burglars have new traveling skill now

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    It looks like burglars have new traveling skill now

    I always used all "+% run speed when sneaking" bonuses from skill tree that I could find. I used to have +10% from LI, giving me normal speed when sneaking. Now there is a tracery that gives +35% speed, which shifted my sneak from -10% to "+25% speed when sneaking". Do you think this is an oversight that will be removed soon or is this intentional?

    https://preview.redd.it/3zhy4uix5at71.png?width=275&format=png&auto=webp&s=666df699c7489363ef077bf72c59cffc65bdcb88

    submitted by /u/angelojch
    [link] [comments]

    New f2p player looking for some avice.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    Hello fellwo LOTRO players. Started playing about a week ago and enjoying things so far. I've used the code for the free quest packs and bought my main character the riding skill. Could you help me prioritise the order in which to buy the expansion packs (99 point versions). Currently have 410 LOTRO points and I'm farming more from deeds. I can't be sure I'll make enough points in time due to work/family commitments but I'll give it a damned good try. I hope to get all of the packs befoe the sale ends, but which ones should I prioritise getting in case the sale ends before I can grab them all. My plan is to grab all the expansions I can, then get a months VIP to get the travel, trait and gold limit perks for my characters. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Automatic_Basis5250
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding Rohan mounts

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    I was assuming they'd remain exactly as they are and would be the only thing in the current "Legendary Item" window. Then I saw that I could pull stuff for the new system out of the mount.

    I'm still assuming they are staying because NOWHERE is it discussed where you'd get a new mount. However, would pulling the new currency items out of the mount make it worthless? Is it just 'free' stuff for us?

    submitted by /u/Captain_Boots
    [link] [comments]

    New Player - Friends?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    Hey y'all, just jumping back into the game. Work and my dog don't leave me with a ton of time to play, but I'd love to have some people to roll with when I'm able. I'm on Gladden, not sure what I'm rolling yet (happy to play support classes!).

    Let me know if ya want someone to look cool stumbling through the game with.

    submitted by /u/Slash613
    [link] [comments]

    Treebeard difficulty

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, so just a quick question about the difficulty settings you can set on Treebeard. I finally decided to make a character and try out the harder settings on these new servers, so I set out and made a Beorning and got through the intro and decided to try the difficulty of Deadly (I believe the very first one after hard?) Anyways, I quickly noticed that all the enemies and quests are just about double my level. It was nearly impossible to kill the boars for one of the starter quests and I quickly realized I could not do any of the quests afterwards being 4 or so levels above me. It has been quite awhile since I started a new character on the normal servers so I can't remember if this is how it has always been or did I do something wrong? I feel like if this is how they make the content more difficult, by essentially having you under levelled for the content, seems a bit cheap. So am I missing something here or should I try setting the difficulty back down to normal and try to catch up level wise?

    submitted by /u/Somnarius
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if it's possible to use keyboard macro keys in LOTRO?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Hi Guys,

    I have a Corsair K95 keyboard and it's got 18 macro keys that in most MMO's I can preset to say "ALT+1" and use it as a skill key. For some reason it's not working in LOTRO (working elsewhere). I remeber it did used to work about 5/6 years ago but not sure if something changed?

    My mouse macro keys all work fine for the same thing.

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/araldor1
    [link] [comments]

    After all the amazing coupons, how come almost nothing changed?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 06:12 AM PDT

    I play on Evernight, and I hardly see any material change in the population. It is not so bad, but I imagined it will spark a huge count since the whole game became nearly free with those coupons. Not to mention the expansion packs for just 99 points.

    I guess it has to do with the release of New World.

    I do have to point out I'm still leveling, and not even close to the end game (hopefully it has good population to enjoy all the content).

    I have to admit I can't look at lotro in an objective way, I love tolkien's world since I was a kid and this is the ONLY game to experience fully the whole of middle earth. Now that LOTR mmo by amazon has been canceled, it will continue to be the only option for tolkien lovers for probably this decade.

    I also love the community here, I played MANY mmos, and I can't recall any friendlier community than lotro's. Almost feels like everyone in my server know each other.

    I hate to see this game so poorly going forward, hopefully the new amazon show will spark new interest in tolkien's stories and games.

    submitted by /u/Johnl582
    [link] [comments]

    how do i fix this??

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    New player question

    Posted: 13 Oct 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    Hi all. Are the quest packs that were given away for free enough to get me to the max level and just max out my character? If not, what else should I get from the store?

    submitted by /u/PossiblyDeadByNow
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment