• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 20, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | THIS QUEST WAS AMAZING, LOL.

    Lord of the Rings Online | THIS QUEST WAS AMAZING, LOL.


    THIS QUEST WAS AMAZING, LOL.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    [SSG Official] LOTRO Update 30.3.1 Release Notes (Wednesday, October 20th)

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    Why can't Beornings be Brawlers?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    Advice for a completely new player?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    After some time of hesitation I finally learned that this game appears to be dazzling and inmense and I am very hyped to play it, I am downloading it right now and I think I could use some advice, clues and or game strategies because even tho I consider myself knowledgeable in Tolkien's work I have never played this game before and I have only read a reviews and watched very little gameplay on YouTube so any kind of help is great :)

    Something that I really want to do is to explore the depths below in Moria and face the nameless creatures.

    submitted by /u/_Ivan_Torres_
    [link] [comments]

    Old time player returning need advice!

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 11:20 PM PDT

    Hello future companions!

    I am an old player and finally unlocked my account. I am returning to middle earth after many years! I am going to reroll onto Arkenstone. Is there any class that is needed on the server??

    submitted by /u/Short_Ad_5236
    [link] [comments]

    How would you rank all areas in the game (from favourite to least favourite)?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    I always try to take as much as possible into account, so I'm going to judge each area by several criteria: /landscapes, overall atmosphere, difficulty (namely quests and mobs), population density, services and facilities (including all travelling-related stuff) as well as storyline.

    It's my personal opinion based entirely on my perception of each area. Here's the list (from favourite to least favourite):

    1. LothlĆ³rien
    2. East Rohan
    3. West Rohan
    4. Evendim
    5. Forochel
    6. The Shire
    7. Bree-Land
    8. Enedwaith
    9. Moria
    10. Ered Luin
    11. The Trollshaws
    12. The Vales of Anduin
    13. Northern Mirkwood / Erebor & Dale
    14. Western Gondor
    15. Central Gondor
    16. Eastern Gondor
    17. The Misty Mountains
    18. Old AnĆ³rien
    19. Far AnĆ³rien
    20. Iron Hills
    21. Grey Hills
    22. The North Downs
    23. Dunland (mostly because of Isengard)
    24. North Ithilien
    25. South Ithilien
    26. The Lone-Lands
    27. Mirkwood
    28. The Dead Marshes
    29. Angmar
    30. Mordor

    Would love to see your rankings!

    submitted by /u/SergeiGo99
    [link] [comments]

    Help with mounts

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    Hey guys, new player here. Loving the community and the game so far!

    I have a question about mounts. I just bought the riding skill from the lotro store but I have honestly no idea how to get or buy my first mount (not counting the one the game gives to new players).

    Should I save my silver to buy it or are there other ways?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/DuneheimAstronomia
    [link] [comments]

    Can't identify legendary items anymore

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    Unless I've completely forgotten how things work, when I talk to forge masters with my level 60 toon, I don't get a tab to identify items anymore. I'm sure I'm being an idiot and the solution is simple, but I'm just stumped.

    Can anyone provide some advice for this idiot?

    submitted by /u/peteroh9
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best DPS build in the game? As far as min maxing goes

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Me and my friend plan on starting LOTRO tomorrow for the first time and we both plan on being DPS and we both care A LOT about min maxing. So what is the best possible DPS build or builds in the game right now? As far as min maxing goes

    Also if there's any tips, tricks or advice you can give us about said build that would be great also! what weapons to use, what to focus on while leveling, etc.

    submitted by /u/halflinghomie1
    [link] [comments]

    Finally Balthazar has returned home.

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Random question about marriage

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    So I've heard that you can get married in LotRO, have a family tree, and have marriage "papers".

    I have been greatly interested in this, but I can't seem to find anything about LotRO marrying in the wiki, or by googling it either.

    So let's say I have a fellowship-mate, and we want to get properly married in LotRO, just for fun, so how would we get the conjugal "papers", set up a family tree and whatnot, for example?

    submitted by /u/Alpha-Stronghold
    [link] [comments]

    Help me pick a class please <3

    Posted: 19 Oct 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    So I'm recently returning to LOTRO and after some massive changes since the last time I played, I'm not sure exactly what class to play. In the past I fell in love with Warden, however I'm reading now that it's no longer a viable tank and it's limited to 1/group end game. Does this change nerf landscape / old content as well? I used to enjoy going into 3 or 6 man content and soloing it.

    If Warden is out, what's a great class that excels in landscape while also being viable end game (preferably tank) with great self heals?

    Thanks for your help / suggestions

    EDIT: Thanks Guys! After much help I've decided on Guardian. Now I just gotta pick a race LOL

    submitted by /u/WizzleWuzzle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment