• Breaking News

    Friday, October 8, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | There's something about this house that feels incredibly 'lived in'. I half expect someone to lean out the window and shout "Hallo!"

    Lord of the Rings Online | There's something about this house that feels incredibly 'lived in'. I half expect someone to lean out the window and shout "Hallo!"


    There's something about this house that feels incredibly 'lived in'. I half expect someone to lean out the window and shout "Hallo!"

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Psychological test with 100% accuracy

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    Spolier - I'm the Loch Ness monster. Been fooling people since the second age!

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    I have a group of friends I play video games with. Would Lotro have enough group content to play with friends throughout the experience?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    durin's bane again

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    View from Caradhras pass

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    The Great Wedding with the symbol of Hope above

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 11:52 AM PDT

    Better Biscuit Bureau - Treebeard Legendary Server

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Entertaining LotrO Streamers

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    A week or so ago I was browsing the (rather empty) LotrO category on Twitch and I came across these two super entertaining UK-lads and I've been a follower ever since. I feel the need to share their channel with you because there aren't really that many LotrO streamers out there delivering quality content.

    Link: https://www.twitch.tv/the_ducks_squad

    Disclaimer: I don't know these guys personally and I am not involved whatsoever I just think they deserve more exposure.

    submitted by /u/cin0nic
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best / most useful milestone locations?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! What are the best / most useful milestone locations in your opinion when thinking about the base game? (Max Level 50) and for Moria? Excluding locations to which "return to" skills exist.

    Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

    submitted by /u/throwaway129548
    [link] [comments]

    Australian Players - Fate of Gundabad Expansion Purchasing Issue.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Australian Players - Fate of Gundabad Expansion Purchasing Issue.

    G'day,
    I am trying to understand whether I have an SSG account issue or whether there is a wider generic issue (possibly related to geographical location). Currently I am residing in Australia, VIP Lotro member for a number of years, playing on Evernight European server.

    So the question is.....

    "Are any other players experiencing the below purchasing issue with the new 'Fate of Gundabad'."

    This is not feasible as this is the first time I have tried.

    I raised a Customer Support ticket, after 6 days they responded with the below.

    "Thank you for your inquiry. I apologise but at this moment we are unable to offer any additional troubleshooting for this issue. The relevant team is however looking into this and will do their best to solve this as soon as possible."

    All sounds well and good but the same thing happened on "War of Three Peaks" and the only way it got resolved was to wait until they released the expansion for LOTRO points. Several months after release. This would not be an ideal situation to say the least.

    submitted by /u/Hot-Acadia-3889
    [link] [comments]

    Havent been online for years - have some questions please

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 12:36 AM PDT

    Hey all,

    So I used to play on the Vilja server on both freep and creep side. (started around 10+y ago or so) I understand that Vilja and some other servers were deleted and transfers were made possible, however, I never transferred my characters. Anyone knows if this is still possible?

    And 2nd, im ok with starting with whole new characters, if so, I would need recommendations on which servers to join especially active for pve and monster play :))

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Bigce2933
    [link] [comments]

    Class decision

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    Hey,

    I know this question is often very stupid, but maybe some players with experience could help me.

    I can't make a decision between Runekeeper and Loremaster. I've tested both in early game around lv 20 but in the end game I want to know how they fit for a casual player, because both classes are very fun - the LM a bit more atm...

    The loremaster is often described as difficult - does that mean I have to play regular to be able to play in groups?

    submitted by /u/slowbornfx
    [link] [comments]

    Gearing up at 60 on legendary server.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    Hi, just reached lv 60 (current maximum) for the first time ever on the legendary server shadowfax and now wanted to know what the best way to gear up would be? Running dungeons and skirmishes for marks?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/SapiusDragonbreath
    [link] [comments]

    I really want an XP item for all my characters but....

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    Is it worth the expense to get the big Fate of Gundabad deluxe version considering I'm playing on Treebeard and aren't that interested in the Brawler? Should I just get the Mordor or Three Peaks package instead? I just want all my characters to start with the XP bufc item and I can't see another way to achieve that.

    submitted by /u/SWCrusader
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary item revamp question

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    I have two 1st age imbued LI's on my hunter with low xp. Sword is 19/393 and the bow is 62/389. Will this matter when i barter them at rivendell when the revamp comes?

    submitted by /u/Proud_Daschund
    [link] [comments]

    Relics Post LI Changes

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    I've already deconstructed a bunch of relics, will they still be useful after the update?

    submitted by /u/shagg1988
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Treebeard or Arkenstone?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    I recently returned to lotro after briefly playing in 2010. I did not get very far in 2010 (level 30s). I'm having a blast levelling a Hunter on Arkenstone, and subscribed for VIP perks. This meant I can now join Treebeard progression server. However, I'm not sure whether live or legendary is right for me.

    I primarily play mmorpgs for the levelling journey. I have zero intention on doing end game progression, and will likely only do instances and raids for the lore and to see them. With that in mind, which server style is better for me?

    submitted by /u/Sirelanky
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment