• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 9, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Nice floaty names...

    Lord of the Rings Online | Nice floaty names...


    Nice floaty names...

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    First Week with Friends

    Posted: 09 Oct 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    First Week with Friends

    So my Friends and I have begun playing LOTRO as a weekly thing, this was our first session, we all got to Duillond, everyone's having a great time ♥

    https://preview.redd.it/ir8qnrqoqds71.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=28fabb3920d5c3bd5e96700ce36988a73c6e906c

    submitted by /u/SaffiAdkins
    [link] [comments]

    Midge-water Marshes!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 04:22 AM PDT

    Can't find any player to play low level dungeons!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    Me and my friend are waiting forever in instance finder for someone to join but it never happens. I write in group search chat every few minutes but nothing.
    What is going on there?

    submitted by /u/StarYuber
    [link] [comments]

    Why do you participate in Raids?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    NEW looking for some companions.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    Hey Guys literally Just started LOTRO and was wondering if any one would be kind enough to help me out learn the basics etc.

    cheers guys.

    submitted by /u/aidanissexyyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Dwarf NPC quotes?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    What are some of your fav Dwarf npc sayings? I recall long ago they would say "At your service, and your Masters!" And then some years later it became "What do you want?" Or "What do ye need?" And then sometime after that it was "Why must ye keep bothering me like this!?" he he, I was just turning in the quest you asked me to do!

    submitted by /u/Nerosianer
    [link] [comments]

    Current Journeyman riding sale

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    Hello fellow Hobbits, Dwarves, Elves and Men,

    The journeyman riding skill which gives accountwide riding +78% speed is currently on sale for 20% off. I'm debating on getting it and was wondering if anyone could share his thoughts: How often does it go on sale and are there usually (far) better rebates to get?
    Maybe on Black Friday or during Christmas?

    I recently returned to the game so I have no comparison to previous sales.

    Currently I have 4.4k Lotro points and I'm missing the following essentials:

    • Journeyman riding
    • Premium wallet
    • Minas Morgul expansion
    • (War of three peaks)

    Gundabad will be bought for RL money, but I have no plans of spending money on LOTRO points.

    Is the current sale good enough to grab the journeyman riding skill or would you suggest to wait for a better deal? I'm in no rush, although faster travelling surely is welcome.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/EleyondHS
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh out the womb player having technical issues

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    Hey guys!
    My friend has been trying to get me to play LOTRO with him. I've never had an account nor have i ever played this game. I've unfortunately been running into a lot of issues and he doesn't seem to be having any of those. First off ; i can't seem to access the LOTRO website. I was able to create an account, but the moment i try and go on forums for help - i am unable to load the page. When i try to get on his server, it also puts me in a loading screen which puts me in some sort of queue that goes up to 20 to end up kicking me off the game. I've been unable to find any recent posts about this and have no idea what i should do to solve the issue.

    Extra info regarding this issue : I allowed LOTRO on my firewall and i am currently using Bell - Canada as an internet provider. My friend is from EU and is on the server "Sirannon". I have a pretty good internet connection so i doubt it's an issue regarding that.

    If anyone can help it would be extremely appreciated as i am dying to try out the game and meet new friends.

    Thank you very much ~ Cantino

    submitted by /u/Cantino49
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me to understand the in-game market and economy

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    I'm going to explain my MMO experience. I ask few questions in the end but honestly I'm not exactly sure what to ask so I'm interested in everything that comes on your mind when reading this. After years of playing Korean MMO 4Story I'm used to see the gold as a something I don't want to see in my inventory since inflation exists. Due to the inflation it looses its value every second so I have to exchange it for items. Items on the other hand more often than not gain the value. There's nothing like account bind nor character bind, everything is ment to be tradable. Therefore my inventory is littered with interesting items. I'm on the constant hunt of "expected to gain on value not only for trading purposes" items. Rare weapon enchantments, crafting stuff, limited time cosmetics, hard to collect gear... I'm sitting on a pile of wealth like a dragon and I'm deciding on what I'm gonna use on my future character, what should I sell soon, what should I definitely not sell... Hoarding even made me able to manipulate the market. For example when armour crafting materials became extremely expensive when crafting event was about to happen and players were buying out the materials, I started to release them cheaper (I had..a lot) and pushed the price back to it's average.

    Not that I desire to manipulate the LOTRO market I just like having the power of a person, who has stuff. Because I'm like this I play lotro differently I guess. This is my 9th month of VIP after 10 years of on and off playing. Haven't been further than Lone lands cause I rerolled the hell out of my toons due to virtue overflow, disliking my name after looking at it for a day or so (silly me). I'm told to sip the game like a fine wine. That's what I do! I like crafting a lot so I have maxed out all professions at my level and I can craft anything from first 4 crafting tiers. And I do so. I craft stuff for kinship members, friends and new players.

    Now when you hopefully understand the way I play the game so far and what my love for hoarding and market insight is about.. can you please tell me, what should I expect from LOTRO after I'll level up a little? What is the player to player trading market about? Is everything bound to my account?

    I feel like I'm playing a single player game with a chat and the auction house. Not that I lack the human contact, I miss the presence of constant trading. The server is Evernight btw.

    Thank you for your time

    submitted by /u/Tomas_Valach
    [link] [comments]

    Returning: dps class choice for solo/dungeon player

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 02:53 AM PDT

    I'll return to LotRO this weekend in preparation for the new LI system and Gundabad. I haven't played since Moria (and a tiny bit of Minas Morgul) and I'm out of the loop regarding classes.
    I mostly play solo and fellowship content, I usually don't raid. I only play DPS classes and my usual suspects are hunter (red and blue), RK (yellow), guardian (red) and champion (red, only as 2H).
    Any idea how these classes fare and what to pick as a main here?

    submitted by /u/Sunfire000
    [link] [comments]

    [PVMP] Warg trait progression advice!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    Since I've picked up my broken-down low rank warg, I've beem trying to find some uptodate guides on traiting him, but with no luck. I'm really interested in some insight as to how I prioritize traits and corruptions as armor, critical, mastery, finesse etc. so I can spend my commendations wisely. Any puppies who can help me‏‏‎‏‏‎‏‏‎‏‏‎­with some (general) advice?

    submitted by /u/whowiredz
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO and Mac M1

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    Is there anyway to play LOTRo on a MAC without all the Windows virtualization stuff?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/booknerdcarp
    [link] [comments]

    best use for ingredient crates

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    Hello, I got the ingredient crate for my house. Having plenty of alts I gathered plenty of university ingredients. What's the best use to consume them? I already can easily gear all of my alts. I figured maybe consumables like food and class specific consumables make the most sense. Anything better?

    submitted by /u/CosmicLitter
    [link] [comments]

    shop not working

    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 04:57 AM PDT

    hi everyone, since everyone is so helpful here i guessed i might as well ask. Trying to open lotro market but browser giving me errors, anyone knows how much are LP right now? like how much money would i need to spring out to use the discount and buy available expansions. Thank you in advance

    submitted by /u/Hemunac
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment