• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 23, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Moria dwarves are so intense

    Lord of the Rings Online | Moria dwarves are so intense


    Moria dwarves are so intense

    Posted: 23 Oct 2021 12:41 AM PDT

    What a great feeling for a new player! :) Part 2

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Q&A w/ Severlin (LOTRO Executive Producer) || +Cord of the Rings

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 02:22 PM PDT

    Real punk-rock in Middle-earth! Tomorrow at OAKS!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    Just hit 130 ...

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    Now what? My LIs is actually pretty solid cause I built up enough with my old ones that these ones are good to go, but I have no idea how to go about gearing up and the Kin that recruited me has 2 or 3 people on with me at a time (max) and they never answer questions. What should I be doing about gear?

    submitted by /u/Khajiit_Has_Skills
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO Update 30: 'Blood of Azog' Official Soundtrack - Composed by Bill Champagne

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    Week 3! Barrow adventures!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    Week 3! Barrow adventures!

    One of our number couldn't make it but we continued on and made it to the barrows! Even got our horses!

    https://preview.redd.it/pht7fsck55v71.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=a32fb2fe5d95e51ceac2dde97142bc07b73f70fb

    submitted by /u/SaffiAdkins
    [link] [comments]

    Why the heck are the staircases so steep in this game?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Sometimes I cut a corner and CRACK, sometimes I just run off a ledge because it looks like there should be stairs. So sad.

    submitted by /u/peteroh9
    [link] [comments]

    October OAKS with Polnolunie

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    October OAKS with Polnolunie

    Acorne Oakley and Polnolunie invite you to the October OAKS with a unique program!

    In the first part you will find the rock opera "Kashchey the Undead" - a story about sudden love and its loss with a happy ending!

    In the second part we will present the dance village-rock-afterparty!

    Our show will begin on Saturday October 23rd at 2.30pm servertime (19.30 UK time/20.30 CET) at the very special place of the Shire - homestead Oldfurlong at Laurelin server!

    OOC: The rock opera is based on the characters of Russian folk tales and someone else :p! This is our version of the eponymous rock opera by the Sektor Gaza band, which we have carefully transferred to the world of Middle-earth!

    https://preview.redd.it/w0ssk0bir0v71.jpg?width=1440&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=387836312416793b78cd956e8a33e2c9358f91ff

    submitted by /u/gerhalt_w
    [link] [comments]

    Zones Tour of Fate of Gundabad (Spoiler Free!)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    (noob) Just redeemed the Steely Dawn Starter Pack. What is this stuff?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Best way to spend LOTRO points on

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 06:47 PM PDT

    As a F2P player, what are the better ways to spend LOTRO points on? Riding skill is surely one for example. Not really sure what I'm looking out for since I'm still new so would like to hear your opinions thanks.

    submitted by /u/ClassicToe
    [link] [comments]

    Playing LOTRO on a Chromebook: any chance?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Since I will be moving temporary so I won't have the chance to bring my desktop pc with me, I will have instead a Chromebook. So far I know LOTRO is not compatible with Chrome OS at all, but I was wondering if somebody did try to run somehow LOTRO on a Chromebook and what is the way to achieve this?

    Any VM or a cloud platform, such as Stadia, will be capable to run LOTRO on it?

    submitted by /u/JoeMetallicus
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot Login to my Account

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    Hello community :)

    im trying to get back into LOTRO, but i cant login to my account.

    i changed the password succesfully about 20 times now. But everytime i try to login with the new password i get an error message. It was possible to login with a friends account, and a reinstall did not help to fix the problem.

    I contacted the support, but you know how long it takes them to answer. Anyone has another idea maybe?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Lennyy123
    [link] [comments]

    Things to keep

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 03:07 AM PDT

    I have just started back playing after many years. I have a level 26 hunter and I keep hearing people talking about traceries and LI and of course none of it makes sense to me, so I've got to to some research. In the mean time, what kind of things will be needed later? Is there any items I need to be holding onto, as I've just been mainly selling most stuff. I probably should research more, but I've never been one to group together for raids or instances, so I assumed I probably don't need the stuff. I enjoy just playing solo for the most part.

    submitted by /u/Bamagal77
    [link] [comments]

    Playing with a Friend

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    Hello! Just wanted to ask if I should play with my friend on my main character or if I should create a new one and play with him on that character. We both have characters that are low-level so far for context. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/WarrHero0
    [link] [comments]

    Account banned, no reaction from support

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    I have contacted SSG support with the following ticket about a month ago.

    I have been playing on my account for the past five years on and off with a friend of mine. Recently we started playing together again and after two nights of about an hour to 90 minutes of gametime, I can no longer log in. I have reinstalled the game numerous times and have come to the conclusion I have been banned.

    I have never been banned before, received a warning in any form or have been disrespectful in the chat. Therefore I am quite surprised I have been banned, there is also no reason specified on why I have been banned.

    I immediately received an auto message back that they have received my ticket. Since then I have sent several emails regarding this subject but yet to receive an actual answer. Quite bummed out since my friend and I have spent years clearing every instance/raid on level before we progressed to the next zone, spent so many hours grinding crafting vocations and we're still in the middle of the game (@lvl 78).

    Does anyone know what else I can do at this point?

    submitted by /u/Nelvalhil
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a kin(guild) Evernight

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, recently posted about servers , now that i have decided on Evernight are there any kins or fellowships that would take in a WoW refugee(mythic progress raider if that means something here), i enjoy doing content with others so raids and dungeons hopefuly, not a total noob when it comes to MMOs but would need some guidance when it comes to systems in LOTRO and to get me up to speed. Friendly and talkative and definetly can take critiscism when deserved,would like to help others when in a position to do so. Hope someone catches this and helps a noob out

    submitted by /u/Hemunac
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment