• Breaking News

    Friday, October 22, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Here is a reminder that we are doing a Middle Earth version of Phantom of the Opera in LOTRO Friday, Oct. 22nd at 9pm EST, and Saturday, Oct. 23rd at 6pm EST and it will be also be Streaming at TWITCH.TV/XXJINKYSXX S Please come and join us!! Brandywine Server EST!! =D

    Lord of the Rings Online | Here is a reminder that we are doing a Middle Earth version of Phantom of the Opera in LOTRO Friday, Oct. 22nd at 9pm EST, and Saturday, Oct. 23rd at 6pm EST and it will be also be Streaming at TWITCH.TV/XXJINKYSXX S Please come and join us!! Brandywine Server EST!! =D


    Here is a reminder that we are doing a Middle Earth version of Phantom of the Opera in LOTRO Friday, Oct. 22nd at 9pm EST, and Saturday, Oct. 23rd at 6pm EST and it will be also be Streaming at TWITCH.TV/XXJINKYSXX S Please come and join us!! Brandywine Server EST!! =D

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    This amazing mural depicting Sauron as Annatar, fooling the elf smiths in Eregion. This led to the forging of the Rings of Power, including the One Ring. Found in Tham Mirdain, Mirobel, Eregion.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    My brother and I are trying to walk to Mordor at level 7

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    Hello. My brother and I like to download random MMOs and try to walk across the map. This one was perfect because we get to do the real journey to Mordor. One problem we have come across is that some milestones do not allow us to use them unless we are a certain level. Can somebody tell me if all milestones will be like this for the journey ahead? The one that we found was the one in the Misty Mountains. It required us to be level 20. Are the milestones ahead the same way?

    submitted by /u/trevorwright710
    [link] [comments]

    Many good New LI system guides for veterans. But what should a lower lvl character do?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2021 12:47 AM PDT

    as I understood it traceries cannot be overwritten or directly upgraded. given that removing traceries is costly (mithril coins) and there are many tiers between lvl 50 and lvl cap.... what should a lvl 50 character do? pay the cost and progress through all the tiers? stick with lower tier upgrades until cap and only update them once? just use regular gear until level cap?

    submitted by /u/CosmicLitter
    [link] [comments]

    Adventures in The Shire!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    [SSG Official] Join us this Friday on Twitch, Facebook, and YouTube! Q&A with Severlin (LOTRO Executive Producer)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    The Legacy of Durin's Folk Part 2: Dwarves of Erebor

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    Sunset over Car Bronach (Gundabad Beta)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    Looking for other noobs

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    I'm looking to put together a ragband group of miscreants and rascals to form what I can only describe as a most terrible raid group

    Requirements -1 day a week -Enjoy drinking -Hate tactics

    The goal here is we go in as blind as we can to raids/instances and just figure it out and have fun. Have some beers and some bants along the way

    Im going to be running this from laurelin so if anyone's interested dm me or hit me up in-game on abhartach/clonker

    submitted by /u/shudders123
    [link] [comments]

    Housing writ sale price not 25% as marked?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 10:59 PM PDT

    Notes - Fate of Gundabad Preview One

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Worth getting into this game?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    This seems like the only LOTR game that does Tolkien's world justice. What are the best ways to get content in this game? VIP subscriptions or something else?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/MadCyborg12
    [link] [comments]

    Far Anorien Help

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    I am trying to get enough trade rep items to grab all the housing items I need from the Riders of Rohan reputation trader. I have literally been sitting here in the Beacon Hills, killing elite after elite for a chance they'll drop an item. I buy what I can from the auction house but often times the rep items are waaaayyy too expensive. I've done all the quests. Any advice on how to get polished marble trinkets and exquisite wood carvings faster?

    submitted by /u/bigcuriousbrowneyes7
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone Looking for a Kin on gladden? Our Kin Warriors Of Midgard is Recruiting! Revamped Kin adding tons of new things for New players & Vets to enjoy!!! Shirts & giveaways will be done soon!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Altoholic anonymous

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    See post title... Literally. šŸ˜‰

    Just like a breakfast is nothing without second breakfast, the fellowship is nothing without a second fellowship.

    I'm starting to like the alt-story and imagine my alts are a band of friends each with their own background, level and philosophy.

    My hunter-man is currently in Rohan helping out the real fellowship, my pacifist but oblivious lore-master elf is crafting his way up with his pet saving his day everytime, and soon there'll be a beorning who just goes on a killing spree. It's an odd mix...

    But now they are anonymous because there's no way to see them altogether: you can't be logged in with multiple characters in the same account (as far as I know). Is there any workaround except creating multiple accounts?

    submitted by /u/FrankvdN
    [link] [comments]

    Can you recover a deleted account?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    I've just recently got back into playing LOTRO, and I discovered that somehow my account has been deleted. I'm not sure if I deleted it and don't remember doing it, but im fairly sure I didnt touch the account when i went inactive. I tried adding one of my old characters as a friend and it popped up as still being a character, so I was wondering if the account was still recoverable?

    submitted by /u/NeovoltSynthwave
    [link] [comments]

    No Title (Follow Up)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 07:48 AM PDT

    No Title (Follow Up)

    An image can say a thousand words. A follow up to the "No Title" post I've made today. (https://www.reddit.com/r/lotro/comments/qclexd/no_title/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3)

    Sindariann the travelling Bard Knight.

    Shire

    Shire Again

    Yet Another Shire

    The Famous Bridge

    Witcher 3 is that you?

    submitted by /u/heleas03
    [link] [comments]

    Quickslot glitch?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    So I woke up this morning to go get back to the game, logged in, and when I got into my first combat, I realized that I was just standing there like a dope while an orc smacked me around. I looked down and saw something a little odd- my first and second rows of quickslots had somehow reversed themselves- putting a line of my usual "useful skills" down on my main line, and my "waste everything that moves" attack skills up where my second bar was.

    Is there some sort of button I hit to switch them, or has this happened to anybody else?

    submitted by /u/PlaneMap
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment