• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 17, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | I never thought LOTRO would have a class that uses guns :(

    Lord of the Rings Online | I never thought LOTRO would have a class that uses guns :(


    I never thought LOTRO would have a class that uses guns :(

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    A new adventure awaits!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    “Stand by the grey stone when the thrush knocks, and the setting sun with the last light of Durin’s Day will shine upon the key-hole.” Our kin ran some chickens up to Erebor for Durin's Day! Have you experienced this event yet?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    We are doing a Phantom of the Opera musical.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 07:36 AM PDT

    GM's please do something about Gold Spammers

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Looking for a guild - Arkenstone

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 01:26 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. I'm not sure where to post this, so I'll post here. Looking for a guild on Arkenstone, perchance anyone sees this. I'm from OCE, so OCE based players (+10 AEST or nearby) would be ideal.

    Doesn't have to be a big guild, just active players. I'd like to find mature people (adults) to do group content with. My main is only level 38 however. I like to play tank and healer in other MMOs, my mains are Captain and Bard. I'd consider myself casual to midcore.

    (I have done raids before, my experience, savage E9-12 raiding in ffxiv with no echo if you're curious. )

    Please send mail to Killraine if you're interested or reply here if you know of anywhere.

    Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/EstyssEon
    [link] [comments]

    An orc after being hit with "Devastating Strike" I guess it's my fav skill as a champ.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    So I have no idea what I am doing and feel a bit overwhelmed.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    Started playing a fee days ago , got to level 17 and just got to bree and honestly I have no clue what I should be doing which quests to be taking or where I should go.

    I also kinda hate how alot of the collection stuff like mounts and mini pets arent accountwide.

    I understand doing deeds to get enough store points for traits and virtues and managed to get my riding skill. But should I prioritize certain quests. Does housing matter so early level?

    Sorry for all the questions is there a guide you recommend.

    submitted by /u/Epic_BubbleSA
    [link] [comments]

    Class Tier List with the new Update

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 02:36 AM PDT

    Hello guys,

    So as the title suggest I was looking for a class tier list with the focus on solo/group leveling. My highest character is a hunter and I wanted to try something different now but I can't decide what to play next.

    I played the burglar until lvl 24 and think its fun to play but feels a little weak. Also started a guardian and the red line is really fun and also feels really strong. Also was thinking of playing ranged warden but I'm not a fan of having like 20 skills on my bar that I need to use regularly. Tried captain too but that doesn't feel to fun for me. I think I narrowed it down to either Guardian, Burglar, Champion or Warden.

    Would love to hear your opinion on which is a strong and good choice for leveling solo and what place that class/build might have in group play, as I'm pretty inexperienced in that kind of stuff.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Ocko95
    [link] [comments]

    is it worth it really?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    Well I was curious as I personally play lotro on its own with the client you download from the site but some do it through steam in my experience the steam version is an old one or just runs worse somehow how is it with lotro?

    submitted by /u/Narutoblaa
    [link] [comments]

    Can't install the game

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 02:14 AM PDT

    When I click the launcher, it gives a program error 0xc000007b. I googled it, and followed the instructions other people left, such as installing all redistributables possible and updating everything. Done that, but there's no difference. This is on Windows 10. Every other game works perfectly.

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/kujasgoldmine
    [link] [comments]

    Hide & seek with dwarfs and Karazgar. Funniest thing I saw in LotRO.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    How do Warden and Burglar compare?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    I'm going to be starting anew on a different server, and I've narrowed down my class choice to Warden and Burglar since I'm looking for a medium armor wearing melee class that has good synergy with the Explorer profession and can be played as a Hobbit!

    Warden's ports and run speed boosts are really appealing as Quality of Life features, and the ability to bounce back and forth between melee and ranged as the mood suits me sounds pretty great. However, I find the gambit system pretty intimidating, specifically when you're given the double gambit builders (I think called Masteries). Gambits just seem like a lot more work just to be able to use the ability you want, but with no commensurate reward.

    Burglars seem a lot more straightforward, but without as many perks besides the convenience of stealthing past mobs you don't want to fight. They also seem like they're not as sturdy and survivable as Wardens, which is a bummer, because I like to be able to do fellowship quests and perhaps even the occasional 3-man instance solo. Still, not having to deal with gambits does sound very nice.

    Does anyone have recent experience playing both of these classes? Which is more fun for you? Which one feels most survivable?

    submitted by /u/rainghost
    [link] [comments]

    My level 121 runekeeper gets no traceries or gear in instances, only enhancement runes.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    I ran at least 10 instances of School, Library and Halls of Night (lvl 121) with my little hunter on second account. If i run it with any other character on my main account, they get normal drops.

    What's up with that??

    submitted by /u/icolevbrum
    [link] [comments]

    Is it Possible to Gift VIP?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I was wondering if it is currently possible to gift a VIP month to other players. The only thing I saw in search results was about the marketplace, but the link was broken and I cant find anything else. Thanks for any help provided!

    submitted by /u/rgwnaya
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Just me?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 06:07 PM PDT

    Is it just me or is anyone else having issues getting to the harvest info in FibroJedi's site? Yesterday it was all links to coffee, today it's links that don't work. What to do?

    I really appreciate his summary of stuff but I can't even access last years stuff.

    submitted by /u/ViulfR
    [link] [comments]

    Brawler thoughts so far from a lv 28

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    I have as of now a level 28 brawler and I find that out of any class it is the hardest to keep alive. Here are some of my observations and things I wish would change. If you have any thoughts or ideas feel free to comment.

    The punching combos are clunky. Speed and smoothness is what makes throwing punches cool and look cool there's a long delay between set up abilities that makes the class suffer a little in terms of smoothness. Warden is a class that has a nice balance for its set up abilities. I'd like to see brawler follow.

    No brawler cosmetics other than starting armor. This is a big one and I heard they are planning to change this but I hope it does (correct me if I'm wrong here). Every class has special gear sets. The one that doesn't is the brawler they need armor because finding outfits that match the class is difficult.

    Survivability and dps. They do nice dps on crits but for some reason if you're fighting 3 enemies surviving or cutting it close is very difficult and requires manuvering. To be fair I am on treebeard with deadly difficulty.

    No reason to quest if there's no brawler weapons to quest for... this one speaks for itself.

    I know it just came out and no class is perfect out of the gate but I'd like to see some followup effort put into this class because it could be a really nice addition to lotro.

    submitted by /u/hopperthinker
    [link] [comments]

    How's the brawler?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Now that folks have had a little time to play around with the brawler, I'm curious to hear their impressions.

    How well do they operate in open world solo? How about against tougher fights or small group (3) content? I'm used to a minstrel's high survivability, but I'm very curious about the brawler.

    submitted by /u/Gamhuin
    [link] [comments]

    Character on a closed server...

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    Hello. I was excited to try out LOTRO again for the first time in ages but when I went to log on my character seems to be on a server that has been closed. If I click on the Transfer button it shows I have a character on Elindilmir but I cannot find this server anywhere. It appears to only give me the option to copy this character to one of the test realms. How can I go about getting this character somewhere so that I may log in to see what level he is, what he has, etc? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FeelsBradManTV
    [link] [comments]

    Might sound silly, but is there a 'main server' which is the most active across lotro?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    This is just something I've wondered coming across from SWTOR, where there are multiple geographic servers, but the 'main' server is a specific NA one where all of the streamers/main community guilds/content creators all hang out, so the player-base is primarily on there. It has it's entirely own economy for market prices etc compared to the rest of the game for example, has massive community events led by guilds etc etc.

    Does LOTRO run off the same idea for a most active sever? I'm currently on Evernight in the EU (spelling?) and found a Kinship which I think is pretty active, but I very rarely run into many players during my adventuring - only at the Party Tree and Breetown did I see so many people which was ace :D

    submitted by /u/Lysabetalle
    [link] [comments]

    Store login fails with "reCAPTCHA validation failed."

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    Hi

    I am trying to create a character on a different server (arkenstone) and want to create a stout-axe. When I try to login to the store with username and password (why? I am already logged in and have selected to accept all cookies), I get " reCAPTCHA validation failed. "

    If I create a character in a free race and go into the game, no proble,, the shop is available without login.

    submitted by /u/lordarpad
    [link] [comments]

    Brawler: Is it possible to move the mettle bar in the UI?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    I didn't see any mods for this on lotrointerface and asked in game but didn't get a response.

    submitted by /u/kembik
    [link] [comments]

    What is the armor of the dead city from the minas morgul ultimate fan bundle from a Lore perspective?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2021 09:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment