• Breaking News

    Monday, October 18, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | I found a LOTR step counter to Mordor!!

    Lord of the Rings Online | I found a LOTR step counter to Mordor!!


    I found a LOTR step counter to Mordor!!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    New Player

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    Hello

    I just started playing the game and decided to treat myself a little and support the devs too

    I claimed the quests, bought all the 99 points expansions and 1 month of VIP

    What else should I get from the LOTRO store? Currently I have around 3700 points( I bought some points too)

    Thanks in advance!^

    submitted by /u/zxcv57
    [link] [comments]

    The Legacy of Durin's Folk Part 1: Dwarves of Mordor

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Another Poor Performance Rant

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 05:10 PM PDT

    I'll start this off by saying specs. i5 10400, 16gb DDR4 at 3200mhz, and a 5600xt with the game installed on a relatively new SSD. And yes I'm using 64bit mode

    Will they ever address the poor performance in this game? I'm a new player and it was annoying before I got to Minas Tirith. I was so excited to see it from a distance, but once I got there the excitement died almost immediately. Going from anywhere from 150 to 20fps varying on which direction I was looking. Absurd hitching in interiors and those epic battles (not even going into how annoying it was that LI scaling doesnt work in them right now)

    Now I've ran as fast as I could through that zone so I could leave but I've heard Mordor might be even worse which honestly kills a lot of the motivation I have to play the game. Which really sucks cause its been scratching the itch and its been a while since a mmo has done that. Have they said anything that would lead to them adding in multicore support (lol its 2021) or whatever else could possibly increase performance to make the game a more enjoyable experience

    Legit about to buy a 11700k just to see if its any better

    /rant

    submitted by /u/ohheyguy420
    [link] [comments]

    Book Quest on Treebeard

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    Hello Everyone

    is it necessary to play the book quest for Lategame?

    Moria is coming ou soon, is it ok, if i start with the book quest there and don't mind the eriador questline?

    Would be much easier to just play and level up without it.

    Thank you :)

    submitted by /u/Kooki_ch
    [link] [comments]

    Question for a friend, experienced lotro player

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    Apologies if this has already been asked and answered. I'm not familiar with the game, but a friend of mine who plays a lot is ranting about not knowing what to do. I figured I'd ask here. He sticks to what he knows otherwise I'd have him post himself.

    He's been playing for awhile and has characters in almost every class except Burglar and Minstrel.
    Apparently there is a big change coming (or has come) where your weapons no longer "level up" with your character? and that you have to sell your existing equipment for your high level characters to transition into the new system?

    He's looking for some help. What it means to him. How he should properly undergo this transition. what he's supposed to do. Where he's supposed to go. How not to ruin his already high level characters. Where should I be sending him to get this info? I obviously don't know what it's called otherwise I'd search myself. He says he's been on the forums and chat and his 'group' is getting tired of this old guy not getting it.

    submitted by /u/feyrath
    [link] [comments]

    Another new player here. Got a few questions

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 11:19 PM PDT

    I want to be a hobbit. So what class and build would you recommend for a hobbit build? I just want the best class/build possible for a hobbit.

    Also is there anything things, tips, articles, sites, videos you would recommend I watch before I start playing?

    Also Note: I'm going to be playing with a couple friends as well.

    submitted by /u/halflinghomie1
    [link] [comments]

    Rewards for the quest A Just Reward: Any reason to go with honor over gold?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 09:22 PM PDT

    https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Quest:A_Just_Reward

    One offers like 50g, the other doesn't. They have different titles, but since I don't care about the titles, is there any reason why I would pick the Honor Alone option over Spoils of War? I feel like the gold would be the obvious choice but that I might be missing something.

    submitted by /u/Erzsabet
    [link] [comments]

    Have not played since probably 2013, what is it like now?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    I had been playing since closed beta in like 2006 andThinking back (I believe I played on windfola) when I stopped playing it seemed like most people you saw were at level cap, so it was always easy to find groups for the most up to date instance content (once dol guldur came out everyone stopped doing Moria instances, and so on) but if you were leveling an alt many areas would be seriously depopulated and your play would overwhelmingly be solo with the exception of free to play areas. Is this still largely true or if I wanted to get caught up from level 65 would I find a lot of people to group up and play through all the instance content with?

    submitted by /u/Gerefa
    [link] [comments]

    Hello Arkenstone friends

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    I am a returning player coming back from one of my usual multi-month breaks. I haven't really played much since Minas Morgul launched save for a few weeks here and there.

    I was wondering if there are any social groups or Kinships (mine is sadly dead) that wouldn't mind showing a returning Champ how things work now. I'd be interested in doing group content and gearing up a bit better than I currently am. Making friends along the way is also great!

    Character name is Aanadir on Arkenstone

    submitted by /u/Jorosi
    [link] [comments]

    Standing Stone Account Not Working, Any Advice?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    To start, I have submitted a help request, I am simply worried after reading the forums that the support crew seems very slow to resolve issues. I am attempting to return after a few month break, where I previously logged back into that account after it had not been used in about a year. Trying to log in now, it keeps telling me m information is incorrect on the website and the launcher, even after resetting the Password and reentering what I entered, multiple times each. If anyone has experienced this before, are there any issues you can think of that could be resolved player side, or any idea what may be affecting my account?

    submitted by /u/Sheuteras
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment