• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 21, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | This game keeps on surprising me with beautiful sights

    Lord of the Rings Online | This game keeps on surprising me with beautiful sights


    This game keeps on surprising me with beautiful sights

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    I stumbled upon my new neighbor... know this face from somewhere

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    What is the male hobbit wearing in this picture? Specifically his clothes. I enjoy the aesthetics of them and would like to own a set.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    The Stone Troll Song

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    The Music is something else

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 07:04 AM PDT

    Just wanna know....does all of LOTROs battle music slap like this?

    I mean....wow, thats just awesome

    https://reddit.com/link/prvkd4/video/xp9uls790oo71/player

    submitted by /u/Clapsyc
    [link] [comments]

    HELP : My friend's login problems

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    My friend has been trying to login for a few days now, but he keeps getting the issue that either his username or password is incorrect. While he has changed his password multiple times succesfully, he keeps getting the message that he can't login.

    submitted by /u/fred1864
    [link] [comments]

    Forsaken Inn Instance Tier 2

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    I can't find any sort of guide anywhere for the last boss of the tier 2 instance. The spirit of the necklace appears, flies around to the two platforms, setting off traps. And occasionally decides to execute me from full. Does anyone know the mechanic that we are supposed to be doing? We had one really good run where I died instantly and the tank and healer were free to fight the boss for another 10 minutes with no trouble until the skeletons overwhelmed them. But whenever I fight I just die immediately.

    submitted by /u/SlashStar
    [link] [comments]

    West Rohan help/question

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    I recently stepped into West Rohan for the first time, and the only quests I appear to find are either Epic or Bingo Boffin. I can't start any side quests in the region.

    I bought all the Quest Packs last year (so what's happening shouldn't be possible)and had no trouble with anything up until completing Wildermore, crossing the Entwade to be greeted with stony silence. Have I missed something here?

    submitted by /u/BoltonCavalry
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO hide and seek: Do you know where these places are?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    As of 2021, which races are best for which classes and why?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Is the basic riding training for 95CP still there in the LOTRO store?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 03:39 PM PDT

    Hi guys,

    I can't seem to find the basic riding training that used to be there for 95 CP in the LOTRO online store, a lot of people were telling me to spend on that. Can anyone confirm if it's there or not, maybe send me a link if it is?

    submitted by /u/Fair_Welcome_8590
    [link] [comments]

    Landroval: Looking for group that can finish Remmorchant T1

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 11:11 AM PDT

    Hi.

    I'm part of a social kin that does not focus on raiding, so I have never been able to complete Remm.

    Are there any Landroval groups who would be willing to help a 130 Lightning RK through Remmorchant T1 (without side bosses)? I just want to get the quest done finally (and the title).

    My gear is half-way decent mostly from various general T1 raids and the occasional T2 Stairs. I use Buffbars to know when I "have the eye", and I tend to pay attention to what's going on around me.

    I understand the mechanics of boss 1 just fine, and I think I know how to do my part for boss 2 and 3 as well. I've never faced Shelob before, so I don't know what to do there.

    I'm in the central US and have weekends mostly available.

    Any recommendations?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tradjazzlives
    [link] [comments]

    Difficulty slider and loremaster pets

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    So I've started a loremaster on treebeard and I'm playing on deadly+1. Loving it so far, however it looks like my bear isn't nerfed the way I am. Is this intended? Seems a little unfair, I kinda feel like I'm cheating...

    Sorry if this has been mentioned somewhere, haven't found anything on the internet

    submitted by /u/Celebrilwen
    [link] [comments]

    Concert: Lindamar Presents "Cuivienyarna"

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    Concert: Lindamar Presents "Cuivienyarna"

    \"Be still and listen. You may hear the water speaking of the way things used to be.\"

    Lindamar presents a music performance which tells of the awakening of the Quendi at CuiviƩnen by the eastern shores of the Sea of Helcar when Varda rekindled the stars.

    • Date: October 3rd, 2021
    • Time: 3 pm servertime (click for converter)
    • Server: Laurelin
    • Location: Hidhuinen, Rivendell Valley (28.9S, 4.7W)

    Event details:

    "In this age the Children of IlĆŗvatar shall come indeed, but they come not yet. Moreover it is doom that the Firstborn shall come in the darkness, and shall look first upon the stars. Great light shall be for their waning. To Varda ever shall they call at need."

    Lindamar, ensemble of Bar-en-Vanimar, invites all free people, Elves and elf-friends, to a music performance where we share in the telling of the awakening of the Quendi at the Cuivienen as Varda rekindled the stars during the Age of the Trees.

    We gather at the southern shore of lake Hidhuinen in the valley of Rivendell. A place of serenity and restfulness most suited for an occasion of remembering the ages of the past.

    Hidhuinen

    OOC details:

    This is an in-character and timeless event, as some of the band members may be elsewhere. Everyone, elf-friends or good natured travelers of the free people, with a reasonable purpose for visiting or staying in the area at the time of the performance, are most welcome to attend.

    Please be respectful of the character of the event, and leave your weapons and pets behind. You are welcome to let fireworks brighten the evening sky after the performance.

    submitted by /u/Elaini
    [link] [comments]

    A french horn tribute to the Shire

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    Stuck during MoM quests

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    Hia,

    I am currently doing MOM expansion for the first time, I have come to a complete halt, I have like 4-5 quests where I need some Infused items, but I can't see on the map nor via quest where I get these items, been stuck for 2 days now, I did look it up but couldn't find anything useful, anyone have any idea what to do?

    submitted by /u/BergLinQ
    [link] [comments]

    New Character Creation: Taylor Swift or Scarlett Johansson?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Randomly got this one, and somehow a thought that she looks like Scarlett Johansson immediately crossed my mind first. Then I took a closer look at her and realised that there was something 'Taylor Swift' about her. What do you guys reckon? šŸ˜…šŸ˜‚ https://ibb.co/hWrPvD8

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/SergeiGo99
    [link] [comments]

    Landroval Dedicated Discord?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, i'm a returning player and I was wondering if there was a dedicated discord server for Landroval?

    submitted by /u/Nethys_355
    [link] [comments]

    Will be starting a new elf hunter character. Please give me tips and tell me which stats are more important for this. Thanks in advance. Also I am a f2p and interested in only soloing, if that matters.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Another one of these posts. It's too darn expensive.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    Right, I've been looking to get into LOTRO but my god, paying VIP, plus the expansion trove is far too expensive as a one time cost for me, add the fact that it doesn't even net me all the content makes the game a hard sell for me.

    Are there any sales or alike coming up? Is it even worth it? Help. :(

    submitted by /u/fieryoctane
    [link] [comments]

    How long before the servers are permanently shut down?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    I'm getting back into this game after 8 years but it's inevitable that it won't last forever

    submitted by /u/ShrekWanker69
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it to send Lotro points on 1. virtue slot, 2. bonus trait slot and 3. racial slot?

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 06:34 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment