• Breaking News

    Monday, September 20, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Cozy house in Bree - wish we could have such detailed windows in our Player Housing

    Lord of the Rings Online | Cozy house in Bree - wish we could have such detailed windows in our Player Housing


    Cozy house in Bree - wish we could have such detailed windows in our Player Housing

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    Are the pieces to the set depicted in the Champion creation screen available in game? If so, what are the names of the pieces? I’d like them as a cosmetic for my Captain.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    Love this view of south Pelennor with Minas Tirith in the distance!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    Guess where I'm at :D

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    The Smoking Adventures of Beniliborn Stormsting: Part 10

    Posted: 20 Sep 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    Will I ever see my Firefoot or Elendilmir toons again?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 08:45 PM PDT

    I got to see my Elendilmir toons minus their vault and shared inventory on Bullroarer but not my Firefoot toons

    When I came back I could only copy five Elendilmir toons but few days later a sixth showed up

    I had much more invested in Firefoot

    submitted by /u/ShrekWanker69
    [link] [comments]

    My original character, created in 2011, is lost

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    I recently got back into LOTRO and thought I'd see if my original character was around. I got pretty high, and even had a nice house. But no luck. I checked the "TRANSFER" screen, and a few of my other characters from two years ago are still there, but not the original. I guess he was lost with the change of publisher. Oh well.

    submitted by /u/RandolphCarter15
    [link] [comments]

    Wannabe Bard

    Posted: 19 Sep 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    Hello there,

    I've decided to play Lotro till the new FF14 expansion hits in Roughly two months.

    So now I am a Hobbit Bard named Mathibard and would love some hints on stuff u wished to know Startin lotro... I diddnt get vip yet. (Propably in a couple of days... When I'm over the laughable 4k support)

    Thanks yall and stay safe o/

    submitted by /u/Clapsyc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment