• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 22, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Tomorrow night on Landroval!

    Lord of the Rings Online | Tomorrow night on Landroval!


    Tomorrow night on Landroval!

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 05:00 PM PDT

    Guess Where in Middle-earth

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    How do you feel about the removal of Weapon Swapping

    Posted: 22 Sep 2021 12:47 AM PDT

    In Update 30.3 and the release of the new LI system, they are removing Weapon Swapping, for better or worse.

    It has been a hotly contested issue for a lot of players, especially ones at endgame and for certain classes it might just change how they play.

    A quick rundown: For some classes (such as champions), some skills are more or less effective depending on if you have a 2H equipped or using Dual Wield. Also with the current - soon to be sunsetted - LI system it was generally encouraged to work on multiple imbued Legendary items (some left unimbued too) to get the most out of the legacy system and further boost your character's effectiveness.

    To some it served as an extra feature in combat and they would consider there is skill involved in swapping weapons optimally and working your rotation around it.

    To others, it is impractical and pointless, making no sense in any combat scenario or the requirements to earn all the extra weapons and work them into a rotation is too high.

    And for some, it could be looked past, providing that the game is balanced to consider the removal of Weapon Swapping as it is believed that classes and content has been balanced around Weapon Swapping.

    Oh and Brawler is also coming out next update... Hopefully... They might just delay both things until Gundabad.

    I am conducting research for the Based Department, any and all comments and feedback is appreciated!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Bingo_Boffin
    [link] [comments]

    Starting zone- Bree or Shire?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 05:59 PM PDT

    I've created a man hunter (giggle), getting back into the game after years away. I just finished the Archet prologue. I like the idea of travelling to the Shire and questing there for RP reasons, but wanted to see if the Shire quests are fun. On that point, would it work to travel back and forth-finding interesting quests in the various starter zones?

    submitted by /u/RandolphCarter15
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game good for two-player co-op?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Me and my friend were going to play through Lotro and I just wanted to know if it's possible to do most content together in co-op or is it too much of a hassle?

    I was also wondering if there is a way to do dungeons together to experience the story?

    submitted by /u/NadaVonSada
    [link] [comments]

    Does any content scale?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    Seriously thinking about adding VIP to my current f2p knowing that there will at least a dozen quest packs included in that.

    If my character is higher level than the content "unlocked" by VIP, does it scale to within my character's level or no?

    Same for expansion packs, assuming I want to spend money on them in the future?

    submitted by /u/RangerBat1981
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good resolution to play on?

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    with my default resolution everything is too small to read. I discovered that changing my computers display res allows the game to mimic it, changing the sizes of icons and stuff. What resolutions do you all play on? Also is there a way to make in game text boxes and stuff bigger without changing res? I've been searching google/reddit and haven't found a solution

    submitted by /u/zoozee
    [link] [comments]

    About the stone of tortoise

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 07:21 AM PDT

    Hello! I am thinking about buying the stone of tortoise with my LP and I just have a few questions.
    Can I level up as fast as I would without it if I put it on when I play the expansion because I want to do all the quests?

    submitted by /u/ye42069
    [link] [comments]

    buying Mines of Moria expansion

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 11:29 AM PDT

    I would like to purchase Mines of Moria and see that I can though the Lotro store, but curious if there is another way? I checked out both the website and Steam and I am struggling to find an option to purchase this expansion.

    submitted by /u/SentinelAluwyn
    [link] [comments]

    Help with (some) prologue quests

    Posted: 21 Sep 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Hi everyone. So I want the novice title on all my characters since I'm a new player and I have some CP so I thought I could buy them riding training early. So I haven't tried on all my characters yet so I don't know if it can be soloed or not but as my human burglar I died like six times. If anybody wants to help please DM me or reply here. Thanks in advance. I'm on the Laurelin server btw. Not sure if this game allows you to group up outside servers.

    submitted by /u/Fair_Welcome_8590
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment