• Breaking News

    Friday, September 3, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | The Smoking Adventures of Beniliborn Stormsting: Part 5

    Lord of the Rings Online | The Smoking Adventures of Beniliborn Stormsting: Part 5


    The Smoking Adventures of Beniliborn Stormsting: Part 5

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    Been Away since Siege of Mirkwood (I know, a million years ago) Warden main, someone give me the skinny

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Old school Warden Main, probably my favorite class in any MMO ever, we're talking back during the Waden looking for his R and needing a cookie days.

    I know a lot has changed since then. I'm playing on Treebeard and really enjoying it, but with Warden, are we not tanks anymore? Pretty much all information I am looking up is telling me that Wardens are a DPS class now and can only tank for easy content, "not viable" is what I keep hearing.

    But I can see youtube videos of Wardens on one of the other legendary servers main tanking Helegrod and Urugarth on level without much problem. I certainly wouldn't consider Helegrod easy content, I mean if you're level 100 or whatever sure, but this was on-level.

    My Warden instincts from back in the day tell me that if it's a big bad boss with a bunch of adds, I can tank that no problem. If the encounter needs an offtank to scoop up all the adds and keep them off the squishies, I can also do that. That if I have an encampment full of almost any tier of regular mob, I can scoop them all up and turn to shout them down. Really the only thing I can't tank well is a single big hitter boss with not many adds.

    Is that still that case? Cause again, all these guides are telling me Warden tanks just get deleted now, don't try, run ranged or melee DPS build.

    submitted by /u/Jimithyashford
    [link] [comments]

    Which crafting is worth doing?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    Hi, Just started my journey as hobbit hunter, finished prologue and soon will have to choose my crafting professions. What would be best pick? By 'best' I mean one which would give me useful items or profit. I am playing solo, and most probably it will stay like that (or will create second char to fill up missing crafting items)

    submitted by /u/oczk
    [link] [comments]

    The Smoking Adventures of Beniliborn Stormsting: Live

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    Not sure what the rules are here on Twitch linking so mods are welcome to take this down if it is breaking any rules.

    That being said, Beniliborn is hunting for his next great smoking location at around about 21:00 GMT and anyone is more than welcome to join me for some relaxing Lotro exploring.

    https://www.twitch.tv/thepapachunky

    submitted by /u/Bowdin
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a crafting supplier housing decoration that works consistently?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    Our kinship has the supplier horn from the Rohan pack that is supposed to spawn a supplier but it basically never works properly. It goes on cooldown and nothing happens. I've seen a banker npc decoration, is there something similar for supplier?

    Edit: I put in a support ticket about the horn never working and they just said to refund it.

    submitted by /u/SlashStar
    [link] [comments]

    Come Join A Turn of Events on Shadowfax

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    Now is the best time to come check out Shadowfax, and A Turn of Events is ready and waiting for you. If you're a returning player looking to capture some of the nostalgia of LotRO's first expansion, or a new player curious about this classic MMO, come join us.

    We're having a blast traveling through the dark of Khazad-dƻm together and we'd love to welcome you, too. Worried that you'd be too far behind? With the constant +50% xp boost, we'll have you up to speed in no time. Worried that you'll be lost in a crowd? Everyone becomes a part of our large, lively family and there's always room for more. If all this sounds like it's for you, hop on Shadowfax and ask for A Turn of Events! We'll see you there :-)

    https://aturnofevents.xyz/

    submitted by /u/Arin-Andriel
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] How can I know about events by players? It has to be cool and enjoyable but I don't see an easy way to find it out.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    I know already about kinships that perform some interesting events. But it would be easier to find out about regular events from sources like sites with schedules of all or most of all events.

    It will be nice if some sources like this exist!

    submitted by /u/Zhorich_Kabancheg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment