• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 2, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | The Smoking Adventures of Beniliborn Stormsting: Part 4

    Lord of the Rings Online | The Smoking Adventures of Beniliborn Stormsting: Part 4


    The Smoking Adventures of Beniliborn Stormsting: Part 4

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    Treebeard Beorning tank advice

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    I'm looking for some advice on a good build for Beorning tanks. I'm currently levelling on Treebeard, with a Blue Captain and a Yellow RuneKeeper - on Deadly +6 (I know we are insane). Please can you share your experiences and build ideas as the current builds I'm looking at are all focused on normal content and not the Deadly +6 stuff :-)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/salvoza
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best server for a new player to join in 2021?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    My region is closest to NA and I would really love to have a fellowship, I want to play casual f2p and I would love a fellowship.

    submitted by /u/JCKing_NZ
    [link] [comments]

    Is crafting currently worth doing?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 02:20 PM PDT

    So I have been putting some time into crafting but have been getting mixed messages that its not worth it. Is it currently worth doing?

    submitted by /u/LordSmooches
    [link] [comments]

    Name change without warning

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    My problem is ... I have been in this game since the beginning, neither Turbine nor codemasters have given me any problem with the names of my characters, and on August 31 a GM changed my character's name without notifying me or talking to me . I saw the answer in a ticket when I was going to put one, and it told me that if I want to change the name, go to the lotro store. This seems an abuse and a scam to me, I am not willing to spend 10 euros for this affront.

    submitted by /u/Malapekora
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a RP kin

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 11:54 AM PDT

    Any RP kins on gladden? Level 67 captain here.

    submitted by /u/theschlep
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment