• Breaking News

    Monday, December 14, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Was a lovely day and meeting! I hope many other kins do this! its very fun and let everyone speak there mind! :)

    Lord of the Rings Online | Was a lovely day and meeting! I hope many other kins do this! its very fun and let everyone speak there mind! :)


    Was a lovely day and meeting! I hope many other kins do this! its very fun and let everyone speak there mind! :)

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Happy Yule Festival! :D

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 04:47 PM PST

    Happy Yule Festival! :D

    It is my first Yule Festival! I hope everybody is having a great time. What are you planning to get with your tokens this year?

    https://preview.redd.it/t2nyas13u1561.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=22c9c3bc8432b9600c9e259b023a36ced0820899

    submitted by /u/Wanderer238
    [link] [comments]

    Many Thanks To You

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:24 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    I wanted to dedicate my first post on Reddit to you. You guys are one if not the best mmorpg community out there and I sincerely wanted to thank you all of you.

    LOTRO was really intimidating when I first started. So many expansions, so many quests, so many things to do. I decided to go straight for the VIP experience and created a toon on the legendary server of Anor. I do not regret it.

    So many of you were there for me along the way when I had some nooby questions about the game or when I needed some ingredients to craft myself a new piece of armour.

    I am only level 20 right now but I am looking forward to meet you all and experience everything the game has to offer.

    Thank you again for everything you did for me. You guys make this game so enjoyable and fun.

    I hope you all have an amazing Yule Festival.

    See you in Middle-Earth,

    Tanorian

    Server : Anor

    Hunter - Explorer

    PS: Feel free to add me in-game. Love to make new friends :)

    submitted by /u/Wanderer238
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else wish they didn't have a busy summer and miss one hell of a gift?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 09:06 PM PST

    Learned recently that there was a code to get almost all the quest pack that ended on August 31. Didnt have time to play much around that time so i didn't see that go by (even if it wasn't there for like 2 hours) and now i feel so god damn bummed out that i couldn't get the chance.

    I just got into the Lone-Lands and if i'm not mistaken, i can't do much going east into the Tollshaws when i hit the level.

    submitted by /u/ohyouknowjustsomeguy
    [link] [comments]

    Exodia vs. Amdân Dammul, the Bloody Threshold T5 WORLD FIRST

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:12 PM PST

    Bosses #1-2 of AmdĆ¢n Dammul, the Bloody Threshold raid.

    Arkenstone server.

    Tier 5 Difficulty.

    World 1st completion.

    Exodia vs. Gorgar and Ranalur T5 WORLD FIRST

    Exodia vs. Beast of Slaughter T5 WORLD FIRST

    submitted by /u/exodia_gg
    [link] [comments]

    Our video on the basics of making gold in lotro!

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:53 AM PST

    Shakalush - The Stair Battle Tier 5

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 05:50 PM PST

    Looking for some friends to level and quest with if possible! ��

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 07:27 PM PST

    Hello everyone, I'm a returning player whos been playing since around the time that Angmar was released and was wondering if there are any people looking for friends to play with? I've been away from the game for a while and am back into it now after a long break because of school and life. My main toon is a lvl 39 Champion but I also have 2 alts that I have messed around with a bit. I'm in Angmar right now continuing the epic quest in book 6.

    If interested in friending me or playing sometime feel free to message me through pm. I respond relatively quickly.

    Thanks for your time! šŸ™‚

    Edit: forgot to mention I'm on Brandywine! Sorry my bad for forgetting originally.

    submitted by /u/Yankeemike14
    [link] [comments]

    Is subscribing worth it?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:22 PM PST

    So I'm wondering if subscribing for 1 month is worth it? I'm currently premium and have 2 (63 &18) toons which I played while vip and 3 (17, 15, &13) new ones that I created recently as I'm returning to the game.

    For the 2 ex-vip all my bonus trait slots are unlocked. I believe no gold cap and what not. I bought lothlorien i think mirkwood too, I can't quiet remember if i bought moria too,but i have access to Rks and Wardens. While my "teenagers" I guess have some limitations, I bought the riding skills for all 3 i have 5 bags, I think the bonus slots are locked and that's about as much as I've found so far.

    Besides quest packs what else is unlocked once going vip? I've read that expansions and outfit slots are bought by vip (so what's the point if you have to buy it?) , premium, and f2p.

    submitted by /u/Push-not-pull
    [link] [comments]

    My new Gift.

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Can you complete the Battle of Frostbluff challenges?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 01:24 PM PST

    I remember this being bugged or otherwise not completable when this first came out. Has anyone figured out the real challenge conditions? I just ran it as a 3 man with another player and we didn't get a fail message but we didn't get the challenge either.

    submitted by /u/Logical_Reality
    [link] [comments]

    Another music clip

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Another music clip

    I'm sure you heard about our video Unhappy Ending Tale, which was released this Tuesday (link below)

    https://youtu.be/xgTGRWEjf-g

    And now boom! We have another video coming out this Wednesday, 16th of December! It's a hobbit horror story, and like all our previous videos, it doesn't end well.

    I showed it to our producer and this is what he said:

    https://twitter.com/gerhalt_w/status/1338201211112202248

    Bah! Masterpiece? The best we've ever done? Possibly, but I want to hear your opinion! Watch our video on Wednesday 16th at 1pm server time and tell us what you think!

    https://preview.redd.it/x2mm64bpg0561.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=f1c87da69b789f05972c42d355bd23bc0c59f5eb

    https://preview.redd.it/xv7qb4bpg0561.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=679e8073a2ff9937c82751ecb97c7206109e2900

    https://preview.redd.it/oul4y5bpg0561.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=1b9eb1f299f63d816167c27ef7567625b944bc9d

    https://preview.redd.it/ow7jd8bpg0561.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=2b9ce3fac3fb1d9a1a7f5873529b4534619a2e5a

    submitted by /u/Grombine
    [link] [comments]

    Is the F2P worth it for an exploration of the world?

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 08:53 AM PST

    Hey all... I'm just dl'ing the game now, and was wondering if it is even worth it as a F2P player. I love the works of Tolkien, and the various movies, and I am looking to explore that world visually. I'm not into playing competitively... In fact, the only MMORPG I ever really got into was SWG back in the early days, and I was a crafter!

    Essentially, I've always wanted to see the inside of Moria. Is that too much to ask? lol!

    TIA

    submitted by /u/SelectCabinet5933
    [link] [comments]

    How to get mount

    Posted: 13 Dec 2020 10:22 AM PST

    I am lvl 8 rn and i ever played game before, but i want to have mount. My race is elf and i have 60 white coins and 42 bronze coins, also i fonished introfuction.

    submitted by /u/enellins
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment