• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 13, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | A question about playing with friends.

    Lord of the Rings Online | A question about playing with friends.


    A question about playing with friends.

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 02:53 PM PST

    I downloaded this game a week ago because i wanted to explore the world. After playing a little and being pretty impressed with this 13 yo game ive convinced some friends to play. My question is do we have to be the same race to be able to play together? how long until we can link up if ones a man ones a dwarf and ones an elf? Also any suggestions for servers for east coast US would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/VelvitHippo
    [link] [comments]

    Bring Back the Armor of the Helmingas/Eastment/Westfold/Isengard Dispeller

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:43 PM PST

    So I'm a new player. I've just was introduced to LOTRO a month and a half ago and since then have started making good progress leveling my first toon and have subbed to the game. But frankly the one thing that drives me nuts about this game is that the best looking armor sets in the game are complete unobtanium for new players. These four sets, the Helmingas, Eastment, Westfold, and Isengard Dispeller are just a cut above most any other armor set available in the game. I don't even think it is personal opinion; these sets are objectively higher detail and quality than all other cosmetics including pretty much every premium cosmetic.

    I recognize the issue that the first 3 sets were a unique pre-order bonus, and I guess that a lot of people who pre-ordered an expansion 9 years ago really get a kick out of keeping that armor set to themselves. I get the need to reward your customers who pre-ordered, but why is this unique item so much higher quality than what is available to newer players. Now with the alternate Isengard Dispeller outfit made available almost a year and a half ago I think it is time for a version of these armor sets to be made available. It doesn't need to be a re-release of these 4, how about a fifth color version like a dark shade of gray.

    I realize this is a weird thing to be complaining about. Its just that outfits are frankly something that is important to me in RPG's, and it is weird that these higher quality sets should be completely unavailable.

    Link to pictures:

    https://i.imgur.com/4kFmxLK.jpg

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EDOzId4XoAAsmS_?format=png&name=small

    submitted by /u/Dunphy1296
    [link] [comments]

    My kids and I put out our latest project!

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Why does the installer / patcher suck so much?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 06:20 PM PST

    I logged in last about 6 months ago. Wanted to launch the game to see what was going on with it and now it has to download 25k files. It's an excruciatingly slow process! I have a 300 mbit connection, so that's not an issue. Is it better to just uninstall and re-install the game? Every other game I have, there is one large download and the game is patched in a matter of minutes. This update process has been going for an hour already.

    submitted by /u/JUAN_DE_FUCK_YOU
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO Looking for well established kinship interested in helping its members

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:25 AM PST

    I'm on Landroval. I have several toons there, but I have a level 100 Captain that I'm seriously struggling with. I'm not sure if I have him set up right, but I'm trying to quest in areas that fit my level and dying every time. I'm not looking for short term help, and then just to leave. I'm looking for a kinship that actually helps its members, not just stock up on members. I'm willing to give back to a kinship as well. I'm an older gamer, patient and respectful, and really miss gaming with others. Thanks for consideration. Peace!

    Captain Name: Theodenark

    Onward

    submitted by /u/Southside_67
    [link] [comments]

    considering starting to play LOTRO

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Hi! I am considering playing it and I am curious how many active players does it have?

    submitted by /u/Jkanjm
    [link] [comments]

    F2p access to locations

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 11:07 AM PST

    Hello i am a new player and mostly interested in f2p for now. Can you tell me if i can have access to every location without paying anything? I tried googling it but i didnt understand

    submitted by /u/jorgetrian
    [link] [comments]

    Keeping interest

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 10:54 AM PST

    I know this sub sees a lot of "returning player" posts so apologies if this is not allowed/cluttering the sub. I'm feeling the draw again to get back into lotro. I used to play the game a ton and want to get back to it. Any suggestions from the community? Kinships to get involved in, ways to spice up leveling/questing, etc. Apologies again if it's not allowed but any help would appreciated.

    submitted by /u/NonjaVokong
    [link] [comments]

    which server has the highest number of english speakers out of the eu servers?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 03:15 PM PST

    Hi! I just downloaded it and was looking for a UK server (I am from scotland) but sadly I couldn't see one that was just for UK or english so what is the next best server for me with a lot of english speakers?

    submitted by /u/Jkanjm
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 1 farming

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 01:37 PM PST

    I decied to give a try to this game, but i heared that its little bit pay to win, and that i will eventually get to point where i need gold that i dont have early on. So i got idea of avpiding all fun in game and just farmi g for first 10 hours, so i will get enough gold for all esentionak stuff i need while playing. So my first qustion is how to farm on lvl 1,and is this smart tactic.

    submitted by /u/enellins
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the cheapest gaming laptop that could run this game on decent settings?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 07:06 AM PST

    I really want to play and explore Middle-Earth but I don't have a gaming PC or laptop or a lot of money :/

    submitted by /u/chem072117
    [link] [comments]

    12/12 World Server Down?

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 08:43 AM PST

    So why is the World Server down this Saturday 12/12? Am I looking in the wrong spot for the official response for why the service is not available? I'm already regretting subscribing to the game yesterday.

    submitted by /u/Daigons
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment