• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 15, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | One day...

    Lord of the Rings Online | One day...


    One day...

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 11:31 AM PST

    What kind of outdated store is that?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 07:04 PM PST

    Alright, first of all, what the hell is the Lotro Market ? And i mean ... how does that even work? You buy something digital, and you have no way to access it whatsoever. And whichever option to access you order sure as hell don't work.I'm guessing i have to wait a bit, just like if it was a physical order, but god damn, what the hell is this store???Sorry for the negative post, i love this game, what the Feanor is that.

    Im just going to wait till tomorrow, because i'm guessing i'll have access to it by then, but dear god, by 2022, don't just upgrade the game guys, upgrade that damn store. It's not a bad thing to get inspire by other compagnie. Everyone does that.

    EDIT: OK WOW. Sooooo Digital rights means the unlock code now. BECAUSE IT'S HARD TO JUST NAME IT THAT

    submitted by /u/ohyouknowjustsomeguy
    [link] [comments]

    Lotro Store vs Market

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 09:01 PM PST

    Is the Store you get to from the game/that uses LOTRO Points going to be phased out soon to switch to the Market that has expansions for real money? Is it worth it to spend the points sooner than later just in case they do phase it out?

    submitted by /u/wanderer-and-lost
    [link] [comments]

    Can't run LotRO because of error 0xc000007b

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 06:10 AM PST

    Hey everybody,
    i was playing LotRO some years ago and decided it would be time to come back. Sadly on my new PC (win10) i always get the error 0xc000007b when trying to start the launcher. (im using standalone, not steam)
    Re-installing directx and upgrading drivers did not help.
    Greetings & What can i do? :(

    submitted by /u/nakno3
    [link] [comments]

    To fish or nah?

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 03:03 PM PST

    Hey gang. I've been spending some of my down time in between yule dailies and finishing up the base game story to fish a little! It seems to me that the only real use of fishing is to get the trophies for your house, but is there a potential profit to be made by maxing out the skill? Just wanted to see what the community's thoughts were without flooding WC lol.

    submitted by /u/WampaWrangler
    [link] [comments]

    [Glitch] Just spawned in a new character, cant stop hopping

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:48 PM PST

    I have just made a new character (men) and when I spawn in my character doesn't stop hopping, I cant make it stop I have tried different keys and /stuck doesnt work either, I have tried all of my characters and it is a problem there too. Has anyone else had this bug?

    I am playing on linux, but no other players have reported this as a problem as far as I can tell, so I think it maybe a game play bug

    Any experience players know a way out of it?

    submitted by /u/fredfredb3rg
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO Looking for Kin on Landroval

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 01:19 PM PST

    I am a 12 year veteran of the game. I have several toons ranging in level from my 102 Captain down to some toons in the teens and twenties level wise.

    I'm looking for a kin that is willing to help its members, and that I can return the favor to. I'm not interested in a kin that's just into building its numbers. Been there, done that.

    Captain name: Theodenark

    submitted by /u/Southside_67
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for blogs/community oriented content

    Posted: 14 Dec 2020 08:25 AM PST

    Hello all, I've lurked on this sub for a little bit and always enjoy the posts on here. Does anyone know of anywhere else that puts out regular fan made content? (blogs, websites, YouTube videos etc.)

    submitted by /u/JaWoodyReddit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment