• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 15, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Shout-out to the Heroes that manage and contribute to the LotRO Wiki!

    Lord of the Rings Online | Shout-out to the Heroes that manage and contribute to the LotRO Wiki!


    Shout-out to the Heroes that manage and contribute to the LotRO Wiki!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 04:25 AM PDT

    I would not play this game if it wasn't for you. LotRO isn't always user friendly.

    I wanna know where to find a specific npc? I check the wiki

    I wanna know where to kill certain mobs for a slayer deed? I check the wiki

    I wanna know who is the grandfather of Gimli? I check the wiki (his name is Groin. Yes, really)

    I wanna know literally anything? I check the wiki

    I can only play this game with the Wiki on my browser. I would have quit long ago over frustrating cluelessness otherwise. So I wanna thank you for your efforts.

    P.S.: today I learned from the Wiki that bog-lurkers are an original creation of Turbine Devs. They have no mentions in Tolkien's works

    submitted by /u/CosmicLitter
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get this item? Wiki says it's on the in-game store but I can't find it

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    On the Slopes of Mount Doom

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Guess Where in Middle-earth

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    VR LOTRO

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    curious

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Out of curiosity, what do you guys see in this game that makes you want to play it more than other mmos such as final fantasy 14, elder scrolls online, or guild wars 2. Just wondering as to what really ties you guys onto lotro that these others don't offer you. I'm also wondering if you think they way they put paywalls up to gain quest in certain areas and if you really think the prices of the store stuff is actually reasonable prices in your opinion. I feel like I'm getting bombarded with paywalls everywhere I step in the game personally.

    submitted by /u/osmodios
    [link] [comments]

    I posted this on Facebook 10 years ago...god I miss the game from back then...

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    The rift of Nurz Ghashu: how to get in there?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    The rift of Nurz Ghashu: how to get in there?

    Does anybody know how to get into the rift of Nurz Ghashu in Angmar? I need to complete the quest of Book 7 Chapter 5 and I am really not able to get into there. Do you see the orange enlighted area? Is full of mob also higher than my level (I'm at 49). And yet I was able to get into the narrow part, in front of a massive gate where it's full of Giants. Is impossible to me to go through that gate. Is this the only way?

    https://preview.redd.it/j4mrju5r7in71.png?width=1007&format=png&auto=webp&s=74816b7a13a545cd90ed4ab81d8c0db664efabfe

    submitted by /u/JoeMetallicus
    [link] [comments]

    What is this...? Happened 2 weeks ago for like 24 hours and now happening again...

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    130 Hunter on Gladden Looking for Kin

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Hello! As the title suggests I've got a level 130 hunter on Gladden, and I'm looking for a kinship. I've exclusively solo'd my way thus far and would like to start running instances, and I'm sure I'll need some guidance. I previously played LOTRO many years ago (2007-2008) and returned early this year. I also enjoy crafting and helping others with the game. I'm not really sure why, but I feel weird about just asking for a kin in world chat and figured I'd see if anyone here is looking for a new kinmate. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/glowsafterdark
    [link] [comments]

    I think we all know the answer to this one

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    How do I make the game look more like it does in the Steam screenshots ?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    I can't figure out what settings to tweak to make it look like that. It looks nothing like it even if I max out all the settings. There was a discussion about this with a solution on the steam discussion page a long, long time ago, but now that's gone.

    submitted by /u/Deranox
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment