• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 16, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | It's always exciting to come back to LOTRO and try out a new class

    Lord of the Rings Online | It's always exciting to come back to LOTRO and try out a new class


    It's always exciting to come back to LOTRO and try out a new class

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    LOTRO Points Bundles [List]

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    ... for those who don't want to log into the game just to check for this info.

    - LP bundles -

    • 600 LP - $8
    • 1,600 LP - $20
    • 3,150 LP - $35
    • 6,300 LP - $60
    • 11,000 LP - $100
    • 23,000 LP - $200

    - Additional -

    • Eriador bundle - 3,995 LP
    • LOTRO Expansion Trove (Moria, Mirkwood, Isengard, Rohan, Helm's Deep, Mordor) - $60
    • All content up to L120 if bought with money (excluding sales, free content, etc.) - around $240-$300+

    - - -

    I was replying to a YT comment about the pricing in LOTRO and did a little bit of research.

    This post over here was helpful. - https://www.reddit.com/r/lotro/comments/e0bau7/cost_of_lotro/

    submitted by /u/Caeruleanity
    [link] [comments]

    Avast mateys! This be a reminder about the Tale of the Shipwrecked Mariners (2021)

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    Thursday September 16 2021 10am ET -
    Tuesday September 21 2021 3am ET

    There's a screenshot of the map location on my old post for anyone interested.

    submitted by /u/mage_7
    [link] [comments]

    Elderslade Help

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    I've recently come back to lotro and I've been questing on my 130 Elf Hunter. I've noticed that in the Elderslade region my dps is not very effective compared to other regions with the same lvl cap. Sorry for being a newbie by what am I doing wrong, I used to drop mobs before they'd reach me and now I'm getting slaughtered. Thx!

    submitted by /u/compulsory4fun
    [link] [comments]

    What critters did the Eagles allow Gandalf to bring with him?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 04:40 AM PDT

    Brawler/LI Beta 2 Today through Friday

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    As per this thread on the forums, the second beta on Bullroarer will be today (Wednesday) through Friday. Brawler looks to have gotten a decent number of improvements and buffs, and it seems that they're just going in alphabetical order through the classes for LI rebalancing. All in all not drastic changes, but still good stuff to test out.

    submitted by /u/UnkoalafiedKoala
    [link] [comments]

    What to spend 5,000 LP on as a new player?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 09:57 PM PDT

    Level 63 Captain, started playing the game in 2015 for a few months. Just picked it up again to play with a friend, literally trying to re-learn everything again and noticed I had some LP to spend. I'm trying to solo level my Captain but also made a Champion (lvl 8) to play with a group. Are there some must have LP buys other than the premium wallet, I have some sort of mount but again still trying to figure out the game again.

    submitted by /u/Salemm25
    [link] [comments]

    Do Expansion packs also give you Quest Packs, Skirmishes, Raid&Instances ?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 09:36 PM PDT

    Hi, I would like to give this game a try and progressively buy my way as I progress through the game story.

    However, I am really confused by the game store.

    Provided that I do not subscribe for the game monthly fee (or only sub once to unlock gold cap and such),
    What else are included in the expansion packs ?

    As far as I can tell, skirmishes are not included in the expansion packs, right ?

    But do I also get quest packs and Raid&Instances when I buy expansion packs, or will I need to buy those separately too ?

    Thanks for the answer.

    submitted by /u/MariusThePaladin
    [link] [comments]

    If I purchase a quest pack, can I access that area from other servers too?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    Does housing storage (purchased with mithril coins) ever go on sale?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Housing storage doesn't seem to be in the LOTRO Store like inventory slots and shared storage are. Should I hold out hope for a housing storage discount?

    submitted by /u/MrAgathocles
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 15 Sep 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Not playing lotro but heavily considering it. I need help regarding the stuff you have to play: can I progress through the gatme fully?

    submitted by /u/BobbyHot123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment