• Breaking News

    Friday, September 10, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | LOTRO Update 30.3 Beta: Brawler Class and Legendary Item Revamp - YouTube Coverage Round-Up!

    Lord of the Rings Online | LOTRO Update 30.3 Beta: Brawler Class and Legendary Item Revamp - YouTube Coverage Round-Up!


    LOTRO Update 30.3 Beta: Brawler Class and Legendary Item Revamp - YouTube Coverage Round-Up!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    submitted by /u/outbound_flight
    [link] [comments]

    Testing the new LI on Bullroarer (Burglar)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    Newbie to LotRO: Class Question

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 04:42 PM PDT

    So I am a newer player, been playing a week or so. I tried out a lot of classes and finally decided on Captain as I like the lore behind them. I have seen a lot of talk in World Chat and also on the Reddit so I was wondering about Captain DPS in the Ettenmoors. While it will be a looong time before I get there I did create a Monster Character and it seemed really fun in there. So basically what I am asking is when I get my Captain up to Lvl and geared, will I be able to solo 1v1 in the Ettenmoors? Or am I resigned to solely group play as my damage will not be decent enough to win solo.

    submitted by /u/Rintreth
    [link] [comments]

    New player (hunter)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    Hello all, new player on Arkenstone. Experienced in wow looking for a friendly kinship?(guild equivalent I believe) to level and hang with.

    Im currently lvl 23 and taking my time doing older quests/grinding mats. I'm currently an explorer profession making my own gear. Can't seem to find bows in world drops or quests. Any advice?

    Loving the game so far! Can't believe I waited this long to try the game. I did do vip for the benefits and I always like throwing a few $$ to developers for their hard work.

    submitted by /u/elcubano1988
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for healing

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    I was looking at making a mini healer(maybe RK too) but without mouse over macros like in wow its kinda a turn off. Is there some tips anyone has to healing?

    submitted by /u/Riotprone
    [link] [comments]

    The Smoking Adventures of Beniliborn Stormsting: Part 8

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    Brawler and LI Rework Feedback?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    With SSG folks now checking this sub more regularly I thought it might be helpful to have a thread here where feedback can be given on the Brawler and LI rework beta currently on Bullroarer, especially for those of us who rarely venture onto the forums. Anyone had time to test them out? What'd you think?

    submitted by /u/UnkoalafiedKoala
    [link] [comments]

    Road from 100-130 - lots of running around?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    So hear me out... I'm getting somewhat close to 130 and realized how much of my questing time is spent simply running from point A to point B. Am I doing playing the game incorrectly? I played last night and pretty much spent my whole time running around on a horse.

    Currently on the Black Book of Mordor quests and wow, I think I've spent literal hours running to Gandalf in his many locations just in this questline alone!

    Is there an alternative questline to level through? I've heard the black book quests are basically mandatory.

    Also, is there any way to run around the world without levels mattering and mobs attacking and whatnot? Does LOTRO expect me to spend money on mithril coins to teleport to every quest? Idk I just feel like I'm missing something big on transportation.

    submitted by /u/Browario
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting: is really needed?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    On overall path of the Character progression, how Crafting is really important? Is it usefull at high levels or still you need to run raids/dungeouns to get some decent gears, or farming reputation? I'm just curios to know as I never reached the leve cap in this game a single time, and I want to understand if it is worth to deep dive into crafting or not. Cheers :)

    submitted by /u/JoeMetallicus
    [link] [comments]

    Will they ever let us buy ultimate editions of expansions again?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    I didn't have the money to buy the ultimate fan bundle of Mordor when it came out and now that I do, I don't understand why they've made them lost forever. I own the base Mordor expansion, but I'd still pay for the ultimate edition again just to get everything.

    submitted by /u/Percival_of_Rohan
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO - Update 30.3 on Bullroarer. Brawler & LI review.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment