• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 9, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Here it comes!

    Lord of the Rings Online | Here it comes!


    Here it comes!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    Rivendell Valley

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Dawn from the High Seat on Amon Hen

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Legendary Item 3.0 Revamp Early Look on Bullroarer

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 12:22 PM PDT

    Some art of my Hobbit Burglar, Chosgo! (+ his in game appearance)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    Help me fight the witch king?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    Hi, could somebody help me fight the witch king? I made it to him and got overrun. I'm a burglar hobbit and didn't time my heals properly.

    submitted by /u/PigletMcBacon
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player (Lvl 95 Hunter) Question of where to start

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    Hey guys. I just managed to track down my old account I had with my hunter. The last expansion I had purchased with Helms Deep which I played around in quite a bit. I re-added points into my second age legendaries that I know will get replaced and then built a blue traits tree.

    I guess I'm trying to figure out where to start from here. I am VIP currently but I'm trying to figure out what would be the best way to go about the next expansions price wise. Should I just take advantage of the points double discount and purchase them that way? Or is there something important I'm going to miss out on if I don't buy the market expansions.

    Thannks!

    submitted by /u/vagrantwade
    [link] [comments]

    Need a good, like really good guide for a Noobie to LOTRO!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    I love the official forums, but I feel I ask, to many things. Lol. I am shy, I suppose. Anyway if someone could point me to a good guide for a noob, wanting to know more about stats, gear, and mostly "solo" play, I would greatly appreciate it! TY!

    submitted by /u/Senior-Gene3955
    [link] [comments]

    Gifting codes

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 02:00 PM PDT

    Hey all!

    A friend of mine started playing a few weeks ago and I'd love to get him some codes for questpacks/expansions/gifted sub/whatever. Is that still possible? I believe we could with the old Turbine webshop, but I don't know how it'd work nowadays. Would appreciate some advice!

    submitted by /u/LorimIronheart
    [link] [comments]

    Does Expansions packs go on sale often?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    I'm new to LoTRO and loving the game. I'm actually quite excited to play the expansions but the price it's a little to steep (due to having to pay in dollars while not being American).

    I want to know how often does the Expansion packs go on sale and if i should expect one anytime soon.

    submitted by /u/Tuieras
    [link] [comments]

    Running on Treebeard, Can you 6-man Helegrod?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    Howdy all, my and my friends have never done Helegrod, and are wanting to give it a try. With SoA content being so much easier now than it was once upon a time, can you 6-man Helegrod at level 50?

    submitted by /u/Jimithyashford
    [link] [comments]

    Raiding in LOTRO

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    How are the raids in LOTRO? My only point of reference is WoW. Are they similar? Do they provide difficult boss encounters, intricate mechanics, and rewarding/worthwhile loot?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Atlas9428
    [link] [comments]

    I am looking to explore LOTRO again after briefly playing it on release. Would appreciate some answers to my very basic questions.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    So I am a WoW Veteran, but we all know wow more or less sucks these days. I am a huge LOTR nerd. Read everything from tolkien, regularly deepdive into lotr lore etc. I never really gave LOTRO the chance because of wow.

    My plan is to probably try out all of the starting areas for every race and then decide on a main to keep playing. I have a couple of questions.

    Should I focus on professions while I level and if so which professions make sense for which classes?

    Are there addons like in WOW that significantly improve some QOL aspects of the game?

    Are there any classes to avoid at a first playthrough due to difficulty etc?

    Is the questing linear or will I have to choose between different areas to level?

    Any interface/graphic options that are mandatory?

    Without the sub status is there a server you would recommend to play on?

    Thank you so much :)

    submitted by /u/PatientLettuce42
    [link] [comments]

    i bought the Helms Deep (West-Rohan) package in the shop (4240 pts)- where does it start?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    despite me reading the forums, the wikis and the shop description, i cannot figure out where the whole arc or quest series that is advertized to begin at lvl85 starts. Noone in any of the towns next to east-rohan has a ring above their head or talks to me.

    what am i missing

    thx in advance

    P.S.: i am lvl 83, can it be its actually level-restricted to get the starter quests there?

    submitted by /u/Market_Tycoon
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain to me how to get the graphics upgraded version? I think it’s called “texture pack” or something?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 05:04 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment