• Breaking News

    Friday, September 17, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | I've been in Rohan for months now, and I want to progress but I have a hard time playing since I'm consistently 2 to 3 levels under. In Snowbourne right now unsure of how to progress, I swear I've done all the quests in previous zones.

    Lord of the Rings Online | I've been in Rohan for months now, and I want to progress but I have a hard time playing since I'm consistently 2 to 3 levels under. In Snowbourne right now unsure of how to progress, I swear I've done all the quests in previous zones.


    I've been in Rohan for months now, and I want to progress but I have a hard time playing since I'm consistently 2 to 3 levels under. In Snowbourne right now unsure of how to progress, I swear I've done all the quests in previous zones.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Is my codemasters account gone for good?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I have played a lot of lotro from 2007-2010 and just wanted to get back into the game. However I have read a lot of conflicting information so I just want to be sure:

    Is my account from back then as well as my chars definitely gone for good now that I didn't transfer to turbine? I never knew about this and it would make me so sad if that is the reason why all my progress got wiped….

    Thanks in advance for any answers!

    submitted by /u/throwaway129548
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Mordor

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    Hi all, I'm a returning player from 2017 and I can't stand Mordor. I'm currently level 112 and stopped playing during Talath Urui. Is it worth finishing Mordor entirely, or can I just finish the few black book quests I have left then head on to northern Mirkwood?

    Also, do I need to finish the allegiance quests?

    submitted by /u/funnyfinny
    [link] [comments]

    Starter pack or No?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    Hey everyone. I've recently been starting to get back into this game and I'm playing it really consistently and really enjoying it. So much so, that I don't mind spending a bit of money. The starter pack looks cool to me, but I read some things that you get permanent things for just subscribing to VIP for one month and that the starter pack has some of that stuff? I don't see myself getting VIP for any amount of months in a row, it's just not something I'm fond of in any game personally cause I play a lot of games and I don't like feeling like I need to play the game cause I'm spending monthly money on it lol. If I really enjoy the game and stick with it, I see myself getting the big bundle with all the expansions, but other than that, as a Level 15 Elf Hunter would the starter pack or just one month of VIP be more worth it...or both?? Also what happens to the characters in the unlocked VIP character slots when you lose it?

    submitted by /u/SpoopsMan
    [link] [comments]

    Ancient Evil in Carn Dum

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the best spot in Carn Dum for farming this deed? I'm halfway through the advanced level, but I'm lucky to find 5 ancient evil mobs on a run through.

    submitted by /u/AbandonedBySony
    [link] [comments]

    Minstrel players, can you show me your character please?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Hi, I'm currently trying to choose an alt character to play and I'm torn between Minstrel and Lore Master.

    Eventually I'll play the 3rd and last alt but I'd like to choose the 2nd one first.

    So if you guys could please post pictures of your minstrels, so that I could see how do they (and their medium armor) look in this game, I'd really appreciate it.

    Thank you very much.

    submitted by /u/MariusThePaladin
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Steam Packs

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    hello, I was considering to buy the Quad Pack from Steam, but when I searched for it, it was gone. so, did the devs removed the packs from Steam? if so, why? I know they sell it from their official site, but the expansion trove is 60 dollars, which is really expensive (something like 300+ BRL / Brazilian Real). used to be cheaper on steam (quad pack + helm's deep, something like 170 BRL). is there a reason for that?

    submitted by /u/River94
    [link] [comments]

    is there any way to level past 85 without buying Rohan?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    I completed wildermore and now am stuck at 85. I have gondor, but nothing inbetween those two.

    I don't have Rohan at all, just wildmore.

    submitted by /u/saiyaniam
    [link] [comments]

    No sound with bluetooth headphones.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    So, I recently redownloaded Lotro but when I try to play it with my headphones it mutes it's self and everything I try to listen too in the background. Well not everything. I can very faintly hear everything my built in microphone picks up.

    I went over older posts but nothing advised work. I tried running it in 32b I tried using direct x 10 and 9 but nothing seems to work. It works with my old cable headphones but they are falling apart and I would rather not have to but a brand new pair just to play this game.

    Does anyone have experience with this?

    submitted by /u/SoSoTierd
    [link] [comments]

    Tryjng to decide on melee class.

    Posted: 16 Sep 2021 04:49 AM PDT

    Hello, im interested in playing a melee class, and pretty much need some additional information regarding the Captain, Champion, and Guardian.

    I like the aesthetic of the captain, but im not too keen on pets. I like the champion but all I see is people using dual wield on him. Is 2h viable? And im interested in the guardian but I heard they are not good at DPS in end game, and they arent too good of tanks. Also out of the three, which is the most played by the community? Also whats the most played class in the game?

    submitted by /u/shekelscribe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment