• Breaking News

    Monday, September 6, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Could not get a nice shot from the same side but they did a great job on Lake Town imo <3

    Lord of the Rings Online | Could not get a nice shot from the same side but they did a great job on Lake Town imo <3


    Could not get a nice shot from the same side but they did a great job on Lake Town imo <3

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 08:07 AM PDT

    The Smoking Adventures of Beniliborn Stormsting: Part 7

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 01:36 AM PDT

    Why do people create so many new characters?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    I am new to Lotro and see a lot of people on Reddit mention that they have multiple characters, I am just curious as to what the reasons are for creating new characters?

    Does it serve a purpose other that simply wanting to have a new race/class?

    Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/joekaye3d
    [link] [comments]

    US RP?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    Hello all! I have been away from LOTRO for probably 6 years or so now but I want to return. Where should I go to RP if I live in the US? Thank you

    submitted by /u/Byrd8
    [link] [comments]

    LOTROCommunity, a fan-maintained archive of the original Codemasters forums, will be sunsetting on October 1st

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    VR Lord of the Rings Online

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Download game files not working

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    I just downloaded LOTRO installer for the first time, but it just downloads the first game file over and over. Any ideas to resolve this?

    submitted by /u/aran_chithlum
    [link] [comments]

    Which classes are being wanted in queues?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    Hi. I'm a relatively new player and can't really decide on a class to play. Any suggestions? I also want to play a class that can find a group easily if needed. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/jamespedala
    [link] [comments]

    Full playthrough/walkthrough of lotro

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    Hi all. I'm doing a full walkthrough/playthrough of lotro if anyone would like to join me. Its on gladden server and my tune name is ELROPHOR.

    I will be doing as many missions as I come across as well as almost all the deeds per area.

    Feel free to join me.

    Dm via tell or send in game mail message.

    Thank you.

    Twitch: DCXSCARX

    submitted by /u/DCxSCARx
    [link] [comments]

    Which Class to Boost?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    I was doing a little inventory management and cleaning the other day and I found a 105 boost in my shared storage. I was thinking of boosting either a guardian or a captain.

    Which one has the more annoying class deeds that would be easier to just boost and skip them?

    (example) like the guardian and all their shield deeds even though I'll be going red/yellow 2hander.

    Which one do you feel is less annoying to level? I'll boost the other one.

    Thank you in advance for any and all advice. Have a great day!

    submitted by /u/chudetutom
    [link] [comments]

    ABC FILES FOR HALO

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    someone should make an abc file for the halo theme song

    submitted by /u/mediumdog-337
    [link] [comments]

    I am Death. None shall pass through this gap and live. Come, taste of my blade.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 08:41 AM PDT

    Best or recommended or performance/optimal lotro option settings

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Looking for any and all custom made ones from the community.

    Post links here and pictures and videos

    šŸ˜šŸ˜

    ( I have i belive a acer aspire 3 or 5)

    submitted by /u/DCxSCARx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment