• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 7, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Anyone know how to fix your beard disappearing on your character frame and screen? Anyone ever experienced this with a Beorning?

    Lord of the Rings Online | Anyone know how to fix your beard disappearing on your character frame and screen? Anyone ever experienced this with a Beorning?


    Anyone know how to fix your beard disappearing on your character frame and screen? Anyone ever experienced this with a Beorning?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    Treebeard vs. regular server?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'm a huge lotro fan and I've picked it up and put it down since it was released. I really love the idea of treebeard and only having a lvl cap of 50 rn (I'm a bit busy in life rn), but the population scares me like it'll die out until another expansion is released. On the other hand I've got a couple characters in the lvl 100s on a busy server (I haven't played end game content since pre-Gondor when I actually had characters at lvl cap). Just wondering how y'all feel about the two types of servers - thank you much love

    submitted by /u/EdgesAndAces
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you Benj1B!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 03:57 AM PDT

    Shout out to u/benj1b. I'm not sure if you are a newer mod or not but your efforts lately to improve the community have been noticed. I have appreciated your constructive thoughts and openness to feedback about making the subreddit better for all players. The state of the game thread isn't showing up as stickied for me any more for some reason (I see now you probably merged it into the existing resources sticky) but I thought that was very well-curated and the time and thought you put into it and other issues here is awesome. Thanks so much for helping this place feel friendlier and cared for!

    submitted by /u/theworldisntfair
    [link] [comments]

    New player!

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Hello all, been on here for a little while as I had the intention of getting started but it's taken me a bit of time to try.

    I have made a hobbit minstrel and I'm following the blue trait tree. I'm not sure if this is good but I liked the idea. Does anyone have any advice? I am currently going around doing the quests in the shire, level 10 but I haven't played a game like this before.

    Hope you're all enjoying yourselves and if there are any fellowships that I might be able to join for low level players then let me know!

    submitted by /u/rgoodhew
    [link] [comments]

    How to approach LIs given pending changes (currently level 95)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    I've just hit lvl 95 on my main toon and so I believe it's time to start thinking about my lvl 100 LIs. Given two assumptions (and please tell me if these are wrong) I'm wondering how you all would think about LIs in my situation.

    1. Scrolls of empowerment are expensive and require a ton of time to acquire
    2. There is an "LI rework" coming with Gundabad but we don't know what it entails yet

    Basically what I'm thinking is that with the rework, scrolls might become less important, and so it could be a huge waste of time to start grinding them now. What do you think? How would you start optimizing your equipment now if you had a new lvl 95 toon?

    submitted by /u/returntoglory9
    [link] [comments]

    PvMP Question

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    Which classes off the best solo experience in PvMP these days? Looking to roll a character and want to get it up on the PvE side but also really focus in on what little PvMP there may be these days.

    submitted by /u/Enarei
    [link] [comments]

    Epic Quest Book 10 doesn't trigger

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    I completed Epic Quest Voll III, Book 9, Chapter 9 at around Level 83 or 84 if I am not mistaken... then since the next Book requires at least Lvl85, I had to go somewhere else to level up. When I finally reached lvl 85, I received a map in the mail to fast travel to Entwade, I used that and I got transported to Entwade, but no available quest anywhere. Wiki says Horn and Corudan should be there, but I don't see them anywhere to begin the next Book. Anybody know what's wrong? Did I miss anything?

    submitted by /u/b_zar
    [link] [comments]

    Current RK Playguide?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    New to the class (Arkenstone: Gaiansbane)

    Any tips/insight would be appreciated here.

    submitted by /u/golbezexdeath
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment