• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | We're on top of the world!

    Lord of the Rings Online | We're on top of the world!


    We're on top of the world!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:29 PM PST

    First Few Pictures of a Middle-Earth Scrapbook That I'm Making (Sorry If It's Not Super High-Quality, This Is My First Time Doing Something Like This)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:35 PM PST

    First time in Isengard and also loving this Grey Company outfit - these epics were really immersive!!!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:45 AM PST

    They won’t let play

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:34 AM PST

    I love musicians of Middle-Earth...any bands/performers that play regularly on Evernight?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:00 PM PST

    Day or night, I always love this view!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:19 AM PST

    One from the vaults- Midsummer Fest/ The Wedding of Aragorn and Arwen

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:10 AM PST

    LOTRO Webcomic Ch. 10 thru 12 (End of Book 1)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:47 AM PST

    Looking for advice on Champion vs Guardian!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:22 PM PST

    Hello! Returning player here, starting fresh on a new server.

    I'm trying to decide on whether to roll with a Champion or a Guardian. I pretty much just want to be a dwarf, carry big weapons and cut some orcs in half. But I'm also interested in a couple other things.

    I like soloing group content, where possible. I played a Hunter back in the day, and though they were great with solo quests, I had trouble with some fellowship quests and soloing dungeons was a big no-go. I also didn't have much luck finding groups for low-level dungeons, and even finding a high-level player to run me through was difficult - not to mention a bit of an underwhelming experience, having a max-level player just destroy everything in one hit. Not very epic...for me, anyway!

    I know Beorning and Warden are the big solo superstars right now, but I'd appreciate an up-to-date comparison between Guardian and Champions in terms of how well they can solo hard stuff by themselves, since I will not under any circumstances be anything other than a dwarf. Baruk khazad, and so forth. I'm particularly interested in learning more about Blue Line Champion, and whether that provides any good survivability for daring feats of soloing.

    I'm also wondering how I would fare as a Guardian in group content and at endgame. I hear they're not in demand as tanks anymore, and they've never been in demand as DPS, so what do Guardians even do these days? If Guardians are much better than Champions at soloing fellowship quests and dungeons, I'd be very tempted to play one, but I'd hate to reach the level cap and find out that no one wants me in their group!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/winter_bone
    [link] [comments]

    Flying Chickens?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:42 PM PST

    Looking for a cloak

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:04 PM PST

    Hi, I'm trying to find a cloak my friend saw and liked. It was (dyed?) dark blue and had simple art of mountains with stars above them. The art took up the whole cloak. Appreciate any help!

    submitted by /u/gandalfshrek
    [link] [comments]

    FOMO, LIs, grinding, burnout

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:49 AM PST

    Hi,

    I am slowly catching up with the latest expansion, currently playing in Mordor. My main is a Guardian currently playing solo/red/DPS until I am onto 3-peaks. I have a yellow Legendary belt and Greatsword. Plus I have a yellow belt+sword that are levelling up for the tanking I'll be doing then. I have an acute case of FOMO, so I am doing as much a I can to get some Star-lit Crystals and Scrolls of Empowerment, because gods forbid I get one of the legacies capped and start losing preciouss LIexp :).

    This results in me heading straight into a burnout. On week-days, after work, I do the 3 Minas Tirith dailies for the scrolls, plus 1-2 EBs for the crystals. This leaves me barely enough time to progress through the game towards the Three Peaks, if that. On week-ends, I try to do all of the EBs as well, plus maybe the Osgiliath dailies, now that their level has been raised. And again, not much time left to progress.

    I'd like to stop these dailies and start actually playing. But since the only way to have a better weapon is to grind stuff, I am wary that I won't go very far before I need to go grinding again, and then start chastising me for being so weak :). So, currently I am level 120 and on the last Mordor map. The yellow Greatsword is rank 61 (1650 DPS) out of 63 unlocked (1876 DPS) out of 83 max (3029 DPS). The other legacies are all at 51/66/83. Let's say I quit grinding for a while, how far can I go with a weapon stuck at 1876 DPS? End of Minas Tirith? The max being 3K+, I kind of doubt that. But it would be nice to be able to play without dailies for a few weeks and be confident that I am doing the right thing :)

    submitted by /u/Neofit26
    [link] [comments]

    Infused garnets and weapon titles

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:08 AM PST

    Hello everyone! I'd like to ask for some advice. I'm quite a newbie player, first time venturing into (and loving!) Moria. Two quests rewarded me infused garnets, which i need for The Mithril Slaves and The Training Hall missions. As quest rewards, i see i can choose from different legendary weapon titles. I'd like to know if i'll also get later, on higher levels some other chance / method to get legendary weapon titles. Or should i consider my options very carefully when choosing from these weapon titles cause i'll need them later (maybe for a better legendary weapon, a first age one)?

    I am premium player but i do not plan to do a lot of group content, i do like the shine though that weapons get from some titles (i know, i'm a casual and its my shame but i care more about cosmetics than raids:$). If later in the game weapon titles only drop from raid bosses then maybe i'd be better off with saving this title i get from the mission as reward. (I haven't got an infused garnet drop from an enemy npc yet, i only have the two given as quest rewards so i'm not sure i'll be able to repeat these quests for other titles in the future).

    Thank you for the help/advice in advance, happy playing everyone!

    submitted by /u/Ivanneth11
    [link] [comments]

    Post your best/favorite outfit

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:58 AM PST

    [deleted]

    submitted by /u/allowedits
    [link] [comments]

    Next AoV and LP sales

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:54 AM PST

    Anyone aware of a schedule regarding sales on these items? Looking to drop some serious cash.

    submitted by /u/Risrat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment