• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | The Lonely Mountain from Dale

    Lord of the Rings Online | The Lonely Mountain from Dale


    The Lonely Mountain from Dale

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:47 PM PST

    The Trollshaws - so close, yet so far. A few more levels to go...

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:45 PM PST

    Deadly Breath

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:30 PM PST

    I’m bad at painting but I loooove Forochel

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:39 AM PST

    did they make a glass blowing animation for just one quest? (evendim)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:08 AM PST

    Thought I'd share this awesome mural in the Forges of Eregion depicting Antheron/Annatar (aka. Sauron) in case you missed it.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:12 AM PST

    [Art] Beorning Company by me

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:36 PM PST

    I thought that Mordor deserved some better presentation, so here we are! What would be your ideas if you were to remake the official trailer?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:08 PM PST

    The community is awesome

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:52 PM PST

    Heal order cooldown

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:13 AM PST

    Hi,

    We have this "Skill" in the Officer tree on the Epic Battle window. The wiki page does not give any details. Does anybody know for sure if it applies only to the Heal order we give to soldiers through the captains, or to all heals, including heals on NPCs in side quests? I have raised it to 3/5, and while it is clear that it works faster on captains, I am not sure about NPCs. In the Defense of Minas Tirith EB, the quest where you have to "heal" some soldiers and remove debris, it still takes about 2 debris per NPC healed. Same when you have to Douse and Heal, about 2 fires per heal. Or 4-5 heads per heal.

    submitted by /u/Neofit26
    [link] [comments]

    Which classes can *currently* solo 3-man and 6-man instances? Seeking input from people who have done instance soloing *recently*.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:09 PM PST

    Please note that I'm talking about instances and other fellowship content, and not landscape. I know hunters and champions can kill weak outdoor mobs fast and easy, but that's not what I'm asking here.

    I want to do 3-man and, if possible, 6-man instances by myself. Ideally at-level (doing a level 75 instance while my character is level 75) but I don't mind lowering the instance level down to the lowest level that still gives XP - which I believe is 8 levels below your character's level.

    I don't mind if it takes a really long time - survivability is my only concern, even if it means an instance that would take 30 minutes with a group takes 3 hours solo.

    I've done some research but, despite LotRO being an amazing game even today, there isn't as much discussion about it online as there is for other popular MMOs. Plus, a lot of the discussion you can find online is out of date.

    From what I can tell, using sources from the last couple of years, is that Yellow Line Beorning is probably the best for this kind of work. If that's my only option, I can deal with it, but I would prefer not to play Beorning as I've tried the class out in the past and found it a little too one-note for my liking.

    I'm looking for info on how Guardian, Captain, and Champion would do at soloing instances - I'm especially interested in Captain. I've seen a few folks say that Captain would be the second-best instance soloer in Yellow these days, while Guardian's best instance-soloing line Yellow has seen nerfs over the past year, making it hard to parse out whether they're still good enough for the tasks I have in mind. As for Champion, I've read widely varied reports, with some folks saying that Blue line gives them enough survivability to solo 3-mans and other folks saying that even in Blue line their champion feels squishier than even Hunters and Burglars.

    I would love to hear from anyone who has recent (I.E. 2020 or 2021) experience with soloing 3-man and/or 6-man instances - which class and trait line did you use, and how successful were you?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/inkwaters
    [link] [comments]

    There was a concert in the prancing pony, we did some synchronized dancing. Thank you Tinulben for the music and Ceodriel, Ungerth, Silindiel, Arkmark and Tyrobrand for joining the dance.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:11 PM PST

    Heard PvMP is finally being paid attention to again, worth coming back to over it?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:38 PM PST

    I've been stalking the forums a bit, it seems some balance/optimization patches have been being made with it. However, it also seems like the changes so far aren't nearly good enough for 'fixing' the Moors according to feedback, and it will be a long process before such a state is achieved. If this is true, any idea on how long those updates plan on getting rolled out? Would be exciting to get back into this again and it feel like the old days.

    submitted by /u/emforay216
    [link] [comments]

    Some packet loss every so often?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:45 PM PST

    I've noticed over the last two weeks in LOTRO I'll get between 0.1-0.2% packet loss. Sometimes not for hours, or if I do get some it's for a few seconds, goes away, then maybe a few minutes later it'll come back. Again, normally just 0.1-0.2% at the most. All the while my latency is normal (between 35-48 usually). If it's my internet like something being downloaded or uploaded like a huge file my latency would usually spike, but no packet loss will occur. So I can only assume it's probably on LOTRO's end? Since while I had LOTRO running and I got like 0.2% loss a few days ago I was playing a game on my PS4 at the same time and I got no lag or anything there. I know LOTRO's servers aren't the best, but it's just annoying since it makes me constantly check and I've got weird issues with this kind of stuff so just wondering if anyone else noticed anything like this? I'm on Arkenstone, when I notice this. But noticed it on Crickhollow in the past as well.

    submitted by /u/StarWarsFreak93
    [link] [comments]

    A couple of screenshots at 4k

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:59 AM PST

    What's your favorite experience you've had in LOTRO with other people?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:11 AM PST

    I've just picked this game back up a couple of days ago and see people mentioning how fun the community still is with LOTRO. So I'd love to hear what fun memories or experiences people have had in the game with their friends or just other players

    Apologies if this isn't the right post for this place or if there has already been a post about this that I didn't manage to find. Feel free to delete :)

    submitted by /u/onegirlgamesyt
    [link] [comments]

    Are low level instances / skirmishes groups still fairly easy to find?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:19 PM PST

    Heya everyone, I'm a really new player and wondering about how is the state of low level group content is? Is there like a group finder type tool that helps find players looking to group for low level content?

    I guess different servers would have varying amount of lower level characters running about? Any suggestions on which server to start which would have greater odds of finding low level players?

    Thank you to anyone taking the time to help me get started on this adventure haha.

    submitted by /u/Vsp-RT16
    [link] [comments]

    Just Solo’d My First Roving Threat

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:24 AM PST

    And was pretty excited so thought I'd share. At level 108, with my blue line hunter. The sorcerer in Dor-en-Ernil. I've passed him a couple of times before and just thought why not. Wasn't too bad at all, I just kited a lot and wore him down.

    Shame I haven't completed the quest to unlock the roving threats quests so no rewards, but that experience of running into Rotspittle at level 38 is partially avenged

    submitted by /u/daleyboy1234
    [link] [comments]

    2H Weapon/Class Question

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:37 AM PST

    Hi there,

    So I was looking at playing a class using a 2H sword and I read through some posts. It seems the common consensus is that 2H and champion are not good friends in end game. So if I'm looking to run 2H for solo and end game content, would I have a better time with Captain, or with red or yellow line Guardian?

    Sorry if this is a frequently asked question.

    submitted by /u/CorpQuill
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know how to fix that?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:47 AM PST

    Does Stout Axe ever go on sale?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:43 AM PST

    As title, currently 1000 LP in store. Have they ever been on sale?

    submitted by /u/pre1twa
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any chance devs make lotro SoA server?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:10 PM PST

    Im sure shadow of angmar server would be wildly succesful like WoW's classic server

    So is there any chance devs make them?

    submitted by /u/hgdfhdfgq34gsdf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment