• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 17, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Lake Evendim from the Southwest

    Lord of the Rings Online | Lake Evendim from the Southwest


    Lake Evendim from the Southwest

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 07:20 PM PST

    Is it just me or is the Stable Masters collection map better and clearer than the main one? - all the regions connect nicely and are more aligned, plus it just looks better...

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:39 AM PST

    Sometimes you have to dress for the job you have, not the one you want

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:31 PM PST

    Wow, LOTRO is so popular they made a thousand page book about it! /s

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:35 AM PST

    who says you can’t go questing dressed to the nines?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:42 AM PST

    After watching the amazing 4k version...

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 02:08 PM PST

    Got this game yesterday, I have absolutely no idea what I’m doing. I’m running around as a elf, don’t know how to use a bow, how do I get money? Why do I look like an idiot with dwarf armour? Why is my sword so bad? Anyone care to help me????

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:43 AM PST

    Needed roles that are also good at solo?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 02:02 AM PST

    Hello everyone!

    Minor intro:

    Im new to lotro, and i am really enjoying it. Iv grown up with lotr (books, movies, i collected the minatures you assemble from games workshop as a kid).

    Everyone on this sub and ingame that i have talked to are super friendly, nice and helpful and i just want to say thanks to everyone for being awesome. It means a lot to me.

    I used to play wow back in 2004 up until a few years ago. Not gonna bash the game its just really took a different direction that isnt for me. So im not completely new to mmorpgs and can get the gist of things.

    Lotro gives me that oldschool mmorpg feel, while also being something new that interests me.

    Iv always played the role of a healer. Its what I enjoy the most. I just dont really like the healing classes in this game.

    Minstrels are not for me (it may sound stupid but i really really do not like their "yelling". It sounds bad, its very loud and it just takes away from my experience personally).

    Beornings are cool and i know can heal, but i also do not want my character to be a bear for a majority of combat. It sounds like a stupid reason as well but i just cant do it.

    Iv been leveling guardian and its pretty fun, but im itching to be that heal / support class.

    What are some good healing / supportive roles that seem to be needed for group content that can also solo decently? Is there any class that fits this?

    TLDR - is there a heal / support class that seems to be needed for group content, and can also solo play decently well?

    submitted by /u/blazebyte421
    [link] [comments]

    May I have tips/advice for a new player?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 08:00 PM PST

    I love the Lord of the Rings movies and books, and only recently found out about this game (Philippines), which was a really nice surprise. Some tips/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/LiquidSeasoning
    [link] [comments]

    New Player - Confused about vocation advices

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:09 AM PST

    Hello all! I just started playing and absolutely loving the game. I waited for years to get a reasonable payment plan (like regional pricing) yet i give in and play nontheless, will buy at least one month of vip as well. I want to stick around, explore and enjoy the middle earth.

    I am playing a hunter, I want to do exploring, questing solo for the most of the time, not planing on getting alts. I also love crafting in the games and grinding for it. So, I wanted to get a vocation to spend some extra time on it. Couldn't decide on one so I looked to the internet for answers and it confused me more. One says x is great other says it is not, and they are spreaded over a decade so don't know any up-to-date situation on them.

    So I am between woodsman, historian or yeoman.

    Woodsman because the idea seems nice, fits well wtih the hunter theme but as I read about it, making your own bows get useless pretty quickly. But others says it is a must (?)

    Yeoman because it is grindy (and i like it) and buffs from foods can be useful but everyone says they are cheap anyway and not worth your time.

    Historian because a lot of hunter items I can produce and consumables and dyes. Some says you won't need any potions or other consumables while others says it is a requirement for survival. I don't get it.

    Everyone says consumables gets a lot of money at AH but I am not going to min/max to get a share from a market so I might not need the money I guess, or... do I need the money?

    Before anyone suggests, I don't want to be an explorer, as I've said not planning to get alts for crafts and don't want to stop for both wood and stone on the map, just to sell them.

    So, what should I choose? I don't know what awaits me on higher levels and I don't want to regret later on.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/bakankaya
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone getting some serious lag or is it just on my end?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:47 PM PST

    I am a new player and the highest level I've been is 20.. but it feels like I have ALOT of delay between my skills recently and with me playing a warden it kinda scuffs everything up :/

    With this issue going on I'm debating about rolling to a champion to help smooth out a lot of the gameplay and not rely on muscle memory with the lag, if it's on my end how do I fix it? Are the servers based in eu?

    submitted by /u/Refractorz
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite race and class to play as?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 12:10 PM PST

    Hey first time player here. So, I clicked to connect to a server and it has been initializing for several minutes, is this normal?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:44 AM PST

    New Player looking for some advice on class selection

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:38 AM PST

    Hey! Also willing to take server suggestions.

    I'm floating between games right now, and I've tried to pick this up before, but couldn't stick with it. Figure I'll ask for some advice this time around.

    Been finding myself playing supports/healers lately, so kinda looking to keep the theme. Problem is, I'm not much for just HP Bar watching. I like to have a bit of fun and be useful in a fight too. (Holy Paladins in WoW/Disc Priests in WoW) Higher the skillcap for a class, the better. I plan to be taking my time leveling and learning all about my class.

    I was looking at Captains, and I see they are desired for some things at least... My concern is that I'll be picking something there is already a lot of. Any help y'all can offer?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MaevGaming
    [link] [comments]

    More hobbies?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 11:47 AM PST

    It's just fishing as of now it seems like they was going to ad more but never did

    submitted by /u/Narutoblaa
    [link] [comments]

    Hunter or Champion who is better overall?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 04:13 AM PST

    I would like to start a new character but im not sure which class i should pick.. i already had a champion in the past and it was fun especially yellow trait line but i would also like to have range dps and kill spiderlings in remmo for example..

    submitted by /u/ziplin19
    [link] [comments]

    New player - Expansion Trove worth it?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 06:07 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I am a new player and have been playing for about.. 4 days?

    I would like to play some of the locked classes (Rune-keeper specifically), plus try a few other races (High-elf looks appealing!). I am already a VIP member. Would this trove be worth it? Based on the website description, there is no mention of classes being included in this bundle, so I am unsure if this is what I want. Other than that, it looks like a really good value pack!

    What are some thoughts? Should I do it? I know I won't be ready for 99% of the content for a long time, and I'm OK with that - I'm mainly interested in getting the content and classes bundled.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RadiantTurtle
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting at cap

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 09:54 AM PST

    Hi everyone,

    So I have been hearing in world chat and on the forums that crafting is for the most part useless at cap. And I would like to ask here about your experience at cap?

    I have gotten the impression that Scholar and Cook are useful. But how about Jewellers, Tailors and the others? Can they at least create gear for freshly capped characters?

    Best regards

    submitted by /u/Reasonable-Leader-10
    [link] [comments]

    I’m having a glitch

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:32 AM PST

    Every time I try running the game it quits out and gives a message saying I need to download directx 9.0 c [dec 2005] or higher. I've downloaded it multiple times and it only worked once.

    submitted by /u/Isaac_Ludwig666
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO world walkaround - noob question

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 03:14 PM PST

    Strange question (maybe)....as far as I know in LOTRO you can only access certain game areas when your 'level' is high enough so you don't die pretty quickly.

    Does that mean there is no way just to explore Middle Earth (solo) to look around and take in the sights? Beyond the Shire, Bree etc?

    submitted by /u/dabblingdave
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment