• Breaking News

    Friday, June 12, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Foredawn over the Gladden Fields

    Lord of the Rings Online | Foredawn over the Gladden Fields


    Foredawn over the Gladden Fields

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    but like, that's your opinion man

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Legendary Servers

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:39 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm new to the game. I've sunk in about 30 hours in total, today I found out about legendary servers. They seem like the better option as a new player as I will get to experience all of the content rather than what's currently endgame.

    The only thing is I can't find any information on where these servers are in their patch cycle as I've noticed they released in 2018 meaning I'm fairly late to the party. Are these servers still worth playing on or should I stick to my level 20 Burglar on Arkenstone?

    submitted by /u/Kaahara
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO Market Sales

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Do expansions on the LOTRO Market ever go on sale? I'm just wondering if I should buy Mordor and Minas Morgul so I can take advantage of the collector items or if I should wait for a sale. It's a long way for me yet, I'm just about to enter Moria.

    submitted by /u/daemon6669
    [link] [comments]

    Animation bug?

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    During sheathing/unsheathing my weapon the walking/running animation is frozen. Looks stupid and is a no-go for me. Does this happen to every race/class?

    You pull your weapon alot in lotro and i wanna throw up everytime i see my char sliding.

    submitted by /u/HalCerion_cyx
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player looking for some account advice/assistance

    Posted: 12 Jun 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    I have several accounts the oldest one being about 10 years old and the characters are gone nor do they appear on the transfer menu. A 6 something year old account and its characters remain intact but access to my high leveled more gear toons on the old account would be nice. Already sent a ticket to support but am I missing anything here? I am fairly certain it was on the now closed Silverlode server. A trip down memory lane on the old champ and warden would be superb. Thank you for any tips, advice, or information.

    submitted by /u/MarkReefer
    [link] [comments]

    Re-Starting Lotro

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Hey Guys!
    I'm one of those re-starters who played the game back in 2011, purchased Moria and Mirkwood but stopped playing at level 65 due to university and family. Since that I have not touched the game but my Premium account is still available. Now I downloaded it again since it's free for a couple of more weeks.

    I am not completely new to the game since I have a lvl 65 toon and been playing mmos most of my childhood (WoW, GW2). So I know the basics. My question is the following: Is there a good guide available on how to talent your class, how to gear it properly (from which point is gearing necessary), how to access end game content, how the legendary weapon system works, how important crafting is and so on?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Ectopetya
    [link] [comments]

    The Tournament of the Twins starts 17th June

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    War Steed speed vs Journeyman's Riding Trait?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:08 PM PDT

    I'm about to hit Rohan and get my War Steed. Previously, I was considering buying the Journeyman's Riding Trait for the +78% speed. I'm wondering, would the trait still be worth getting (for using regular mounts outside Rohan)? I hear War Steeds are faster, but they are apparently a lot clunkier and difficult to use in other zones.

    What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/neykho
    [link] [comments]

    Best traits for burglar?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    So googling and looking at the pinned article didn't really answer my question. What five traits should I have equipped for a burglar, particularly red line?

    submitted by /u/StarWarsFreak93
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else experiencing longer (non-Steam) loading times?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Sale on LOTRO points?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Any idea when the next sale will be?

    submitted by /u/CaptainMigz
    [link] [comments]

    Loading UI layout problem?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    I painstakingly made a nice UI layout for my first character and saved it via /ui layout save <name>

    The layout is saved in mydocument/lotro/ui so I know it saved. However when I make a new character and try to load it via: /ui layout load <name>

    I get a Failed to load Ui from documents/lotro/ui message in the chatbox.

    Any ideas?

    It's kind painful having to manually redo your UI for new characters etc!

    submitted by /u/BinaryPirate
    [link] [comments]

    Black loading screen after server select

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    SOLVED ~~~~

    Hello ~ firstly, I have read years old posts on reddit and online about how to fix this issue, keep in mind I am not very computer literate and trying my best.

    I have tried installing the game (deleting and reinstalling) through the LOTRO site AND steam with the same results. I have tried the 'no proxy option with the same result. I have tried to disable my firewall and ensure this program is not blocked with the same result. What am I doing wrong?

    I am a new player and REALLY want to play this game but not tech savvy and getting so frustrated. I log on fine, select the server (have tried 2 green US servers) and the game begins loading but I get stuck at a black screen with loading icon. The only way to get rid of it is to restart my system (task manager doesn't pop up).

    I am running an MSI GS65 Stealth Thin 8RE

    64 bit operating system, x64 based processor.

    Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20 GHz

    Windows 10 Pro (with all recent updates up to date)

    If there is anything else I will try my best to answer, please help! Really wanna start a journey :( Thank you

    submitted by /u/beautifulnomad_
    [link] [comments]

    why whats going on?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment