• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 19, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | The journey begins again

    Lord of the Rings Online | The journey begins again


    The journey begins again

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:08 AM PST

    LOTRO Legendarium: It’s long past time to delete legendary items from Lord of the Rings Online

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:21 AM PST

    Question: Can you get an armor set that looks similar to what the Oathbreaker heralds "wear"?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:00 PM PST

    I heard there is another stupid change coming so I bought a few to make sure I have enough for my alts in the future.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:24 PM PST

    Friends and Kinships

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:29 PM PST

    Is anyone willing to be my friend? I just got back into the game I'm level 6 started a new character. My name is Dirhal. I want to be in a kinship also but idk which one I am currently on Brandywine server. I used to have a level 57 account but I'm starting over.

    submitted by /u/TheDireCatalyst
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:26 PM PST

    have absolutely loved all the LOTR and Tolkien my whole life, and have had quite a few short lived stints on LOTRO. Recently discovered that it has such a dedicated community and looking to get more into the game. Any and all tips and advice would help me a ton. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/FithStreet
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone level 20 and up want to do an instance/skirmish w/ me today sometime between 11am & 12pm US Central Time?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:09 PM PST

    Hoping to get a couple of skirmishes/instances in before my school's spring semester starts this week! Shoot me a message if you're interested!

    I'm a human Hunter that goes by Tahliyah and I'll be on the Gladden server waiting at the South Gate of Bree 😊

    submitted by /u/nightshadedfox
    [link] [comments]

    The Last Homely House shuffle

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:41 AM PST

    Doing character bios. Need context on timeline for Elves, both high and not, and Dwarves, both stout and not.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:22 PM PST

    Beornings, Humans and Hobbits live for around the same amount of time as far as I know and the intro takes place around the beginning of Fellowship, at least for the two latter. The Beorning I've never played so please inform me otherwise.

    The intro for the Elves and Dwarves, never played stout or high, goes back quite some time before going back to the Fellowship era the others start. I'm unsure how far back the Elves go considering the whole immortality thing but the Dwarves live 250-300 years if I remember correctly.

    The High Elves witnessed Valinor if I read the wiki right so they are positively ancient even to ordinary Elves but as I've stated before I have yet to play them. Thanks for your help and hope I get some inspiration for my bios. Thanks again.

    submitted by /u/irishswag101
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys I’m new here - I just really wanna play through this game with someone else.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 04:00 PM PST

    I've started in Ered Luin as an Elf on Evernight. Was hoping someone could help me through the game (but not lecture me on what's good Bad etc) so I can just experience exploring the world without getting stuck on repairing my bow and stuff like that. I'm level 15 (I think) so preferably same level so ur not doing all the damage.

    I love to chat so playing with mics on discord is preferred! Plz DM me if ur interested or let me know other ways to find people to play with (and not for a one off!)

    Ok cheers guys! (I'm UK btw)

    submitted by /u/bawa1010
    [link] [comments]

    No audio for cinematics

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:28 PM PST

    It's not a big thing but the little videos for the classes, races, etc there's no audio at all. The audio during gameplay is fine but the opening cinematic when you first play and as I said the movies have no audio. I use headphones and don't have speakers or else this might not be an issue. Does anyone have any ideas what the issue is?

    submitted by /u/irishswag101
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:53 PM PST

    Is there a fast way for me to get to endgame, I want to hop in a start the latest content and get the latest gear without spending ages trudging through a leveling process, is there a fast way to get to that point. Also is there an in game economy in lotro as in does it have an auction house to sell items.

    submitted by /u/mfkeane23
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO's 2020 Year in Review

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:01 AM PST

    New LOTRO player. Warden, Captain or Champion?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:12 PM PST

    Hi all! New LOTRO player here (WoW refugee). I've been having a blast so far and I've narrowed the class that I wan't to main to these three: Warden, Captain or Champion. Just having some difficult in making a final decision.

    I like Warden due to the mechanics, like the shield look and hear they are great for soloing content, but I am drawn back because I hear most people don't look for them for groups.

    I like Captain because It makes me feel Aragorn'esk and I also like the idea of being useful for group content, but I am drawn back because I've read that they are hard to level, especially in soloing content.

    Champion feels fun for raw DPS, especially aoe, but I don't feel like I would be providing that much help in groups.

    Sorry for the long post, but I just wan't to make sure to pick a class with will be useful long run. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/Eristin6699
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player Locked out of Account

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:29 PM PST

    I'm returning to lotro after a 5 year hiatus. I tried logging into my account but I locked out. I have attempted to reset my password but I haven't received the reset email (I checked my trash and spam). I do not have another email that I would have used so I know it is the incorrect email account. I've tried to contact Standing Stone but my name is no longer on the lotro account and am told they cannot help me any further for confidentiality reasons. I haven't given my account information to anyone. I'm not sure if it was hacked or it is somehow lost in the ether when Turbine transferred everything over to Standing Stone.

    Has this happened to anyone else or is there any solution to me recovering my account?

    submitted by /u/John_Sobieski_III
    [link] [comments]

    Very simple, should I get quad back then go VIP or just do VIP

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:43 PM PST

    There is so many posts that aren't really clear. From what I understand you can just get VIP and access everything. But if you don't want to do the monthly fee you can get the pack but leveling takes longer. Is that about right?

    Or should I get just get the expansion trove?

    submitted by /u/randomgamestoday
    [link] [comments]

    Can one speed up endgame grind?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:05 AM PST

    Hi,

    Here is my situation - I've started playing recently (11 level hunter, got 1 month VIP account) and I really love the aesthetics and the atmosphere of the game. However I can read that endgame is really grindy, you need a lot of time to be able to see highest dungeons and raids. Much more than in other MMO's. I felt a bit discouraged.. Like I don't want to invest a lot of time just to realize and the end level I can't do anything except boring bring. At the same time I don't mind to pay from time to time to speed up things if I will be able to have fun in this amazing game without spending too much time (which I don't have). What do you thing?

    submitted by /u/Madcat83
    [link] [comments]

    Searching RP kinship in Evernight

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:06 AM PST

    Looking for a friendly, relaxed kinship with my lvl 16 Elf Hunter, preferably one that includes roleplay. :)

    submitted by /u/Illustrious_Cut_8552
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment