• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | "If I take one more step it’ll be the farthest away from home I’ve ever been."

    Lord of the Rings Online | "If I take one more step it’ll be the farthest away from home I’ve ever been."


    "If I take one more step it’ll be the farthest away from home I’ve ever been."

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:59 PM PST

    My Fvourite New Mount :D

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:24 AM PST

    "Of all the races of Middle-Earth, Dwarves were the most reluctant to be carried by any beast preferring to move across the land by foot."

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:07 PM PST

    North Ithilien

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:35 PM PST

    Bullroarer 28.3

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:29 PM PST

    North Ithilien

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:34 PM PST

    Riding companion

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:28 AM PST

    Looking at the possibility of coming to LOTRO as F2P

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:09 PM PST

    Aside from loving the lore in this universe, I haven't played an MMO regularly since the release of FFXIV. The one thing I always find difficult, however, is that the experience is not the same not having someone to grow and explore with. Yes, I know there are many people out there who don't mind helping out here and there but it's just not the same experience for me without having a friend or two to start and experience the journey with.

    Looking at the prospect of starting this game alone sounds as depressing as if Frodo left the shire all on his lonesome without the company of Samwise, Pippin, and Merry. Is there anyone out there looking at starting the game for the first time or starting a new character who would want to befriend one another and start this adventure together?

    submitted by /u/Rowan-the-God
    [link] [comments]

    Entirely from a lore perspective, which race do you find the most enjoyable and interesting to play through the story as?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:31 AM PST

    I ask because I flip flop a bit between Man and High-Elf. I love the idea of being a regular Joe experiencing the world of Middle-Earth as just some nobody who eventually becomes a somebody. But I also love the idea of being an eternal being who has taken part in fantastic history, only to be awoken and deciding to stay behind as one of the few Elves to help the race of Men save themselves and move into their own Age.

    Doubt I'll ever actually decide which I prefer, so I'd like to hear what others like.

    submitted by /u/Lothire
    [link] [comments]

    The Rep/Imbuement Changes...

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:02 AM PST

    ... are ridiclulous and everyone at SSG who allowed this to happen should be fucking embarrassed and ashamed.

    Way to ram a knife into an already dying game/genre. Good work...

    Edit: This is referring, specifically, to the changes in 28.3, for those unaware. It's abhorrent...

    submitted by /u/Iroh_the_Dragon
    [link] [comments]

    Landroval RPer Discord Server?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Is there a Discord community server out there for Landy RPers? I saw a (now-archived) thread from 2 years ago that implied the answer was "no" since nobody said "yes".

    If there is, I'd love an invite! If not, maybe I'll make one...

    submitted by /u/saelengil
    [link] [comments]

    Just trying out the game for the first time and this happens lol. Is it maintenance or just a quick restart? Also was wondering if it is a good idea to get into the game for the story, not really interested in endgame stuff.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:58 AM PST

    New player leveling a captain

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 07:31 AM PST

    I usually tank in mmos and I heard yellow captain was a pretty good tank. Im playing red cap on arkenstone while leveling but swapping to my yellow trait tree every point to spend and read what I'm getting. I'm just making it to Moria, so I've got quite the long road ahead of me still, but I'm having trouble finding resources to study up on my road to max level. Just have a few questions.

    1.) how soon after hitting cap could I reasonably start tanking with some starter gear from langfloods/elderslades

    2.) is there some sort of aggro management guide somewhere? It seems like certain taunts multiply your place on the pool but I'm unsure how it works in this game.

    3.) are there any yellow captain specific guides that give me a primer on rotation? I've got a couple plugins to track my buffs with bars so I have that covered.

    submitted by /u/Koristrad
    [link] [comments]

    Tickets closed because I have to be logged in when it's my turn....

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 03:58 PM PST

    Is there any way around this? I mean it's 2021 and these guys can't fix an inventory item issue for me while I am logged off? I was told my ticket was closed after waiting 4 days "because I need to be logged in at the time". So in a 4 day period I have to just hope I am online when they finally get to me? lol. Is this for real?

    Has anyone ever had this issue? What did you do? I can't just stay logged in and at my PC 24/7 waiting for them to finally get around to me. Frustrating.

    submitted by /u/mako482
    [link] [comments]

    PVmP Freep Scaling

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:17 AM PST

    Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to this but last night I jumped into the ettenmoors for the first time on my level 35 Burg. I saw that I was scaled but wondered actually how effective does that make me and will I be able to compete at all? I get that I shouldn't be quite as strong as fully geared and levelled players but I quite enjoy PvP in games now and again, so wouldn't mind trying it. Does it work?

    submitted by /u/South3rs
    [link] [comments]

    Amazon's LotR's series taking place during the Second Age

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:05 PM PST

    This oughta be interesting: Amazon's 'Lord of the Rings' Series Will Take Place During the Second Age. Here's What That Means. (msn.com)

    There's really not much they could do during the third age as it is. I'll take the bait and check it out when the time comes. Having read the Silmarillion so many decades ago (ok now I'm aging myself), it'll be interesting to see how much they butcher it.

    submitted by /u/COL-RetiredMikeT
    [link] [comments]

    just wondering if servers are down? can’t find anything suggesting they are

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:13 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment