• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | I made Gollum candle. What do you think? Selling it on Etsy

    Lord of the Rings Online | I made Gollum candle. What do you think? Selling it on Etsy


    I made Gollum candle. What do you think? Selling it on Etsy

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 02:45 PM PST

    Just some of the outfits for my Stout-Axe Hunter.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:35 AM PST

    Fireworks at the Party Tree

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:30 AM PST

    SSG is rolling back some of the changes in the new beta build after all the feedback

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:33 AM PST

    Lore master legacies

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 12:54 PM PST

    I read a while back that a lot of the lore master debuff legacies are broken but I can't find anything recent. Is this still true?

    submitted by /u/dragonkin08
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I see the stat caps?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:38 PM PST

    As I am still kind of new to the end game content, how can I know the best possible stats (for my minstrel)? I know pretty good sites, some are a bit old for 2021 now tho, but I always wondered what is their source. How should I know the right stats and caps by myself?

    Thanks in advance. :)

    submitted by /u/DienerenStarlight
    [link] [comments]

    Installed the game through steam perfectly (windows 64bit) but there’s a problem.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 09:12 PM PST

    No matter how many times I try it keeps getting stuck on the initializing screen, I have no clue what to do. Suggestions? Everything has installed correctly I just literally can't play because of this.

    submitted by /u/Dino-Rang
    [link] [comments]

    Installation help required

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 05:53 AM PST

    Hello,

    I've been having some problems with installing the game through steam, as it seems my DAT files keep getting stuck on 14 / 8950 with 100% no matter how long I wait.

    I can't for the life of me find a solution, I've already tried the ideas from this thread: https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?658230-INSTALL-New-LotRO-Installs-One-Guide-to-Rule-Them-All with no success.

    I would love to be able to play this game but I really need some help with this issue.

    In advance, thank you.

    submitted by /u/AlexTheWildcard
    [link] [comments]

    Add on recommendations?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:31 AM PST

    New to lotro and was wondering if there's and "necessary" Addons or even quality of like ones that most people use ?

    submitted by /u/Refractorz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment