• Breaking News

    Monday, January 25, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | The happiest place in Middle Earth.

    Lord of the Rings Online | The happiest place in Middle Earth.


    The happiest place in Middle Earth.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:14 PM PST

    Rohan may be one of my favourite regions in the entire game.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:28 PM PST

    I'm returning after years away... what are some good Add-ons to use these days?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:31 AM PST

    I'm a lifetime subscriber that hasn't really played much since a little after the Moria days. My highest character is a 70 Warden. I'm wondering what some good Add-ons are. I went browsing LotroInterface but I don't know what's good or not.

    I did grab Extended and Enhanced Panels (the map was basically unusable on my Ultrawide and this helps a ton).

    What are your favorite add-ons? Anything you can't live without at this point?

    submitted by /u/SvennEthir
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why Trhymm suddenly grew? Left is in Forlaw, middle in Taur Druadan, right at the end of Throne.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:06 PM PST

    The dragon became envious that I looted his treasure chest (easter egg)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:22 PM PST

    {Arkenstone} [NA] Late Fellows - Slow leveling Kinship

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:06 PM PST

    Hello,

    If you remember my post a few days ago asking about other slow leveling kinships, I ended up creating my own after receiving a few people across discord and banded together. So here...is our advertisement;

    Late Fellows is a newly formed Kinship on Arkenstone dedicated to slowly going through the world of Middle earth together making stopping points at most instance cluster points. We are a fairly loose put together Kinship, that hopes to fix that in the travels together to become a tight knit fellowship on the road to Mordor and possibly beyond. We currently have a small few, but the small few has provided their input more than I would have expected since I created the discord on 1/21/2021. Since then, I decided this would be an anchor point for us, and would like to extend the invitation for those out there looking for something similar to this who are just starting.

    For time zone purposes, we are NA based and thus our peak times will be in the NA evenings.

    Here is the current schedule until we finish the Rise of Isengard content. When we approach closer to that we will begin discussing how we want to handle instances that scale that were released after that. This is based off NA EST time zone.

    Jan 22nd-Feb 5th - Great Barrows+Inn of the Forsaken - Level cap 25
    Feb 6th-Feb 19th - Fornost - Level cap 30
    Feb 20th-March 5th - Garth Agarwen - Level cap 35
    March 6th-March 19th - Halls of Night/Evendim - Level cap 40
    March 20th-April 16th - Shadows of Angmar cap - Level cap 50
    April 17th-June 4th - Moria+Khazad'dum - Level cap 60
    June 5th-July 2nd - Mirkwood+In their absence - Level cap 65
    July 3rd-July 30th - Rise of Isengard - Level cap 75

    If you are interested in joining, please add me on discord Vynlann#3711 or shoot me a message on reddit. I will do my best to respond as quickly as possible, you can also reach out to someone within the Kinship if they are online and they may be able to extend an invite to the discord.

    Please keep in mind we are still growing and laying our roots down. This means, some information isn't available yet or is being decided.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Believeinsteve
    [link] [comments]

    A Game of Hammers & Bones

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:30 PM PST

    Legacy Server Question

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:21 PM PST

    Is it worth being VIP to play on the special server?

    I really want to play a healing captain but I cannot fathom getting to level 115. On legacy as far as I know you only get to pre-moria content so it would be quicker to reach the end game stuff.

    Would I be able to find people consistently through the world chat to do mid level instances (like level 20-40)? Nothing irks me more in the regular servers when only max level people join your group and blow through everything in a level 32 GA removing all challenge.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ryantttt8
    [link] [comments]

    Feel like I've hit a wall

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:24 AM PST

    So I've been playing since beta, have a lifetime account, and all expansions except 3peaks. Lately I just feel like I've hit a wall. I'm not a raider type, I do enjoy group content but I'm not completely maxed out on my LI'S ay with the changes to scrolls it appears that'll be even more of a hassle. The main line up of 123 warden, 115 LM, 111 guard, and 105 hunter have lost their luster and while I love my 99 captain he's becoming tedious as well. I've decided I want to revisit some other characters I've been sitting idle. 77 mini, 75 rk, or 64 beorning, but they each have their own drawbacks. Mini and rk are super squishy due to neglected gearing and virtues, beorning I'm not familiar with yellow line and red just feels awkward to me, so trying to figure out which direction I want to go at this point.

    submitted by /u/Yazman72
    [link] [comments]

    Which Epic Quest Chains can be worked simultaneously?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:36 PM PST

    I have two accounts and was trying to coordinate working back the long pending epic quests lines of two toons together, but I just can figure out what is the general rule for having Books open on the Quest Log at the same time?

    Can I just show up at any starting NPC and get any book started?

    A reference for this is highly appreciated!

    It appears to be roughly Volumes, but I have toons that have two epic lines open from the same Vol.

    submitted by /u/ElSrJuez
    [link] [comments]

    Character transferation from a closed server

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:21 AM PST

    Hello dear Lotro players, ive used to play this game prior to the closing of many servers and had my main character on a server that got closed, can i still somehow access him and move him to another server, thanks in advance :).

    submitted by /u/ernst__-__--_
    [link] [comments]

    Got stuck in a tree while riding an Elk. Now, after dismounting, stuck in a constant fall.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:05 AM PST

    Best solo class 2021?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:20 PM PST

    I've been running a Lore Master as my only build since I came back to LOTRO a few months ago, but feel like making a new character to switch things up. I mainly play solo, so I'm wondering what classes you guys would recommend!

    submitted by /u/BoostEdits
    [link] [comments]

    Glitched(?) Quest

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:12 PM PST

    Hello, I am a new f2p player, and was wondering about the main story line. Whilst following the prologue, I got to the part where you speak to the man in the prancing pony asking about strider, and then the quest dissapeared. Is this where it is supposed to end, or a it some kind of glitch?

    submitted by /u/MintPigeon97013
    [link] [comments]

    Quests

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:03 AM PST

    Is there anywhere I can find a list of quest in each zone that are worthwhile doing, as in provide good xp or gear rather than waste doing whatever quest I see and I useless and time consuming.

    submitted by /u/mfkeane23
    [link] [comments]

    Our latest upload! Just chilling in the Shire these days!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:21 AM PST

    New to LOTRO

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:04 AM PST

    I am installing the game and kind of excited to jump into middle earth. Couple questions, is the perks for VIP worth it and and specific server I should play on? I was thinking of a burglar or a champion. Any tips would be helpful.

    submitted by /u/Brocktwin04
    [link] [comments]

    "I am going on an Adventure!"

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:47 AM PST

    I set my foot on Middle Earth in the realm of Laurelin.

    Any tips for a new player (not new to mmo's history on wow eso and swtor). Its quite overwhelming.

    My hunters name is Erthelas. And I hope to meet some of you on my journeys. I am excited to start.

    (And for all other new guys, get JRR ui skins. They add so much to the prettyness of the UI imo)

    submitted by /u/Lazarenko93
    [link] [comments]

    VIP and Expansions

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:56 AM PST

    I'm relatively new player, I had VIP for sometime and currently I'm level 30.

    The benefits of VIP doesn't include the expansions as far as I know but does include all the non-expansion zones.

    I saw there is Lotro Expansion Trove which pretty much sums everything but the last one.

    Question is, what kind of "route" can I make towards level 50 and then just purchase the trove? Basically I guess I got to unlock few vanilla zones just to be able to progress to the first expansion.

    Although I know it's possible to reach level 80~ with solely VIP without expansions.

    Which quest packs should I go for?

    submitted by /u/Johnl582
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment