• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Lord of the Rings Online | Ah, home at last!

    Lord of the Rings Online | Ah, home at last!


    Ah, home at last!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:24 PM PST

    Needed a new outfit for my Stout-Axe, so did something a bit more fancy.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:13 PM PST

    Saturday is a good day for slaying Orcs.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:42 PM PST

    For those asking "Is LOTRO Worth Playing"

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:02 PM PST

    Making my way from Ered Luin to Bree, and happened to find an incredibly peaceful spot.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:48 PM PST

    Pink sky at Duillond

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 05:49 AM PST

    Coming back. Server suggestion?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 02:06 PM PST

    Hey all!

    So I just remembered this game from my childhood, where I was gifted a lifetime sub for a birthday of mine.

    Dug up my account info and found my old account (complete with all the benefits, which I'm quite happy about), but I'm curious about how best to dive back in. I don't particularly want to continue my old characters as I feel like they belong to "young me" and should be preserved in their old outfits and such (I was very young and mainly just wanted to run Hobbits around the Shire.)

    That being said, what server is best to come back to? Do they all have a decent population, or are some "deader" than others? I plan to be a fairly casual player but will definitely dabble in both PvE and PvP content.

    submitted by /u/SirVortivask
    [link] [comments]

    Useful bindings for mouse buttons in LOTRO?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:28 AM PST

    I used to play LOTRO with a mouse that had no buttons and a broken wheel. Now I have a gaming mouse with a working wheel and 5 extra buttons (so 6 buttons in total), and I am thinking what I can bind to them to click less and be more efficient (I will start doing more instances and raids with the kin, so could help).

    I main a Lore-Master (blue for solo, yellow for three or more) lvl 70. I would love to hear what more experienced players can share about what buttons and actions are more useful/interesting to have, even if you are not a LM.

    So my ideas are:

    - wheel button: bane flare or storm lore (massive stunt/daze, so "emergency" button)

    -button 1 : next target

    -button 2 : pet, attack that

    -button 3 : next friend

    - button 4 : beacon of hope (healing)

    - button 5 : share power (give them power)

    submitted by /u/Zifnab_palmesano
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Help

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:41 AM PST

    Okay okay, I know there's probably millions of new player posts already but I feel like I'm still very confused as there is so much to do in the game and so many expansions over the years.

    Getting right into the beef of the post, im currently a level 13 elf minstrel on Arkenstone and have been leveling in Ered Luin (I think thats the correct name?) I'm wondering if I should just be focusing on the big ticket quests and ones that seem more important rather than quests such as kill 10 wolves and bring back the pelts? I wanna experience the complete story but don't wanna be exhausted after doing too many fetch quests and get burned out too quickly. I wanna find a good balance between the two.

    I've purchased the samwise gamgee starter pack as it seemed the most important one to start with, but was wondering when I should buy the expansions? I usually just stick to one character in mmos since I don't have the time to level up others. Will I be missing out on huge story feats or does every race follow mostly the same story? Also is it worth purchasing a subscription? I've had nothing but fun so far and have been solo leveling and think I might be addicted.

    This is a longer post and I'm very open to any ideas and would love some help if possible. Also is there a discord for lfg or concurrent players? Thank you!

    submitted by /u/walmartninja37
    [link] [comments]

    New Player(s) looking for a dead kinship to take over. (Arkenstone)

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 01:10 PM PST

    Strange title I know. Myself and a bunch of friends have just started playing and would love a kinship house to ourselves. But there's effectively a 3 month wait until our kin is level 7 to purchase one.

    I don't suppose there is a kind soul who is willing to part with ownership of a kinship no longer inhabited who would be willing to effectively hand it over to our party of derps and derpette's?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/jaxamillian69
    [link] [comments]

    How it feels to be a runekeeper in endgame

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 01:25 PM PST

    Loremasters on red achieve higher dps than rk's red line, so you can forget your red trait line straight away. Yellow trait line was so badly nerfed, not a single t3 raid needs you as dps and they rightfully won't take you with them. Happy birthday the only role left for you is blue trait line.. no wait.. if there is a minstrel or beorning people won't take you either.

    submitted by /u/ziplin19
    [link] [comments]

    Epic Quest won’t show up

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 09:15 PM PST

    When i finished the quest retaking weathertop the next quest won't show when i speak to Candaith?

    submitted by /u/Affectionate-Fox-973
    [link] [comments]

    Feeling overwhelmed...

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:59 AM PST

    Hey peeps, I tried getting into LOTRO these last years, but it seems that I always stop playing when I reach around level 30. I always feel overwhelmed with the amount of deeds and quests. It's like finish these deeds and quests in a certain area just to be able to do the same thing again and again. Rinse and repeat...!

    I can't leave things unfinished and always have to finish everything as soon as I can.

    I really like the vibe of LOTRO and that's why I want to get into this game. So what can I do in this situation? How important are these quests/slayer deeds?

    Thank you for reading!

    submitted by /u/_Questionmark_
    [link] [comments]

    Would you guys say the Minas Morgul Expansion is worth the Collectors Edition?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:32 PM PST

    I really like a lot of the cosmetics and the craft bag could be handy, also the Level Boost for my Hobbit but 80 dollars is a lot and I'm tired of Mordor adjacent regions.

    submitted by /u/DawnBatKMT
    [link] [comments]

    Scrolls of Empowerment - Tier 83

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 10:50 AM PST

    I'm not paying cash for War of Three Peaks while I have over 10000 LOTRO points. Until it goes on sale, for points, what are my options for earning the tier 83 SoE? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/WillBitBangForFood
    [link] [comments]

    Currency Cap Removal Sale?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:27 PM PST

    Does the currency cap removal ever go on sale? Or should I buy it once I have enough points?

    submitted by /u/04to12avril
    [link] [comments]

    Banking Items

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:01 AM PST

    Hello, I am a new player and have found that my inventory fills up quite quickly. Is there some way to bank your items and get them back later?

    submitted by /u/MintPigeon97013
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for an ETA on LS 105

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:44 AM PST

    Title. When is 105 coming out for Legendary Servers?

    submitted by /u/SgtGregParker
    [link] [comments]

    LOTRO update error

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 04:42 AM PST

    Hello, I would like to start playing LOTRO and while downloaded correctly from Steam launching the LOTRO launcher shows some errors and starts multiple times. Does anybody know how to fix it?

    I have uploaded an image of the issue here:

    https://imgur.com/a/kZj2Cdo

    submitted by /u/Mike9x9
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player. Some questions.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 06:42 AM PST

    I wonder what is the state of the game. Last time I was playing I got to Moria. How is the sub? Still a good value? How is the game running? Better? Do they still host EU servers in USA for extra lag? How are the expansions & content? How are other players? Toxic? Are there enough people playing so it is not barren world? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/mnchrme
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment