• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Personal goal achieved, I finally assembled the Grey Company outfit from LOTRO Stylist

    Lord of the Rings Online | Personal goal achieved, I finally assembled the Grey Company outfit from LOTRO Stylist


    Personal goal achieved, I finally assembled the Grey Company outfit from LOTRO Stylist

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    [Webcomic] Chickening Around Ch.33: Farmers Faire

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Faster login for steam users using -nosplash -skiprawdownload -username -password?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    I used to do use this in order to login quicker via the official client launcher. is this still usable for us steam users? Does this still work? Not sure why it ain't working for me. I hate how long it takes to login.

    submitted by /u/robbstarknows
    [link] [comments]

    How is this possible? I am just lvl 15.

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Quest Packs around 90

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:14 PM PDT

    Rejoined during promo, had vip for a couple months, did the lotrofreequests thing.

    Started playing champion again, epics were behind so i pushed it just past helms deep around level 89. Didn't see any quests in West Rohan while doing them, figured I was underlevel.

    Made it to Gondor (around level 92) and starting getting a few quests again, even though they are +3/+5.

    So I went back to West Rohan to knock out some same-level quests and still nothing. I also just received a "you gotta pay for westemet" email. Which is odd, seems a bit late since I already passed through.

    So my questions would be:

    - Is it possible to quest to 130 without quest packs?
    - Does VIP unlock the quests while subbed?

    submitted by /u/Kimmeh01
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Enter Lothlorien despite having 2 quests to talk to Celeborn. I have the Lothlorien quest pack and all other requirements that I can find. Am I missing something, or is this a glitch I need to contact LOTRO to resolve?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Lost on what I need to do in raids/instances

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Hi! So I'm a Yellow RK who hit 130 pretty recently. I got geared in langflood and from asking around it looks like I should be good to go for some t1 instances and remm b1. However, I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be doing before the fight begins and how I should know what to do during the fight. can anyone point me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/bschuman2002
    [link] [comments]

    Just curious about advertising on LOTRO

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    I see this person all the time in highly populated areas, their name, their kinship name, their pets names all advertise their YouTube channel. I'm surprised this is allowed but perhaps things have changed since I started 11 years ago. Is this not a big deal anymore?

    submitted by /u/Bimbleberry
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to ser low lvl quests?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    They dont appear on my minimap which makes it a pain in the trousers to find!

    submitted by /u/Mirius_Anyr
    [link] [comments]

    New level 46 Captain. Not sure what to focus on first.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    I just hit level 46 on my first character (Captain) and this is the first time I feel like I have a lot of things being thrown at me at once. I'm not sure what I should focus on first. Ideally, I'd like to enter Moria without being way overleveled for the content.

    I completed all quests in Evendim and the Trollshaws to get to this point, although I was a bit overleved for everything in the Trollshaws.

    My epic quests I'm up to are Vol. 1, Book 5, Chapter 3 in the Misty Mountains. I also have Book 6, Chapter 1 in the North Downs and Vol. II Prologue which is level 50.

    I have the three Captain deeds from Boromir to collect pages. That requires me to go to Angmar, Forochel, and Eregion. Do they have to be collected in order? I also picked up the level 50 Captain quests form Archet.

    I would like to complete all the epic quests and I'm not so concerned about side quests but I'm not sure what to focus on first. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Yamatoman9
    [link] [comments]

    Force In Game Store

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    So with the new patch whenever I want to open the store it asks if I want to use an external browser (I'm using Steam). If I say no, the store doesn't load; if I say yes it still doesn't load in the browser and complains about my browser settings. Is there a way to force the game to use the in game store like it used to be? Because before this patch I usually could use the store but I don't feel like redoing my browser settings.

    submitted by /u/Eldestruct0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment