• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 6, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | The Ford of Bruinen

    Lord of the Rings Online | The Ford of Bruinen


    The Ford of Bruinen

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    every time

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    NEW PLAYER- Issue with finding quest using in game map?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    Issue with finding quest using in game map? I see some flags different colors, i see ringss different colors. But i am spending alot of time running around trying to figure out what to do. Is there UI, or quest helper type of thing for this game? Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/justnsane5584
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a friend to play with

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Hello! Im looking a friend to play with because im really active right now on LOTRO and im just....alone i am level 19 my discord is Kasater#0240 also, i play on evernight servers

    submitted by /u/Snoo-81976
    [link] [comments]

    The 7 swords deed bugged?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    I have tried killing the last dude, HuisdƔn, and loot his sword to complete the deed, but every time I kill him I get no loot. So I can't complete the deed which is odd because the previous 6 swords were dropped as loot when I killed the dudes.

    EDIT: Solved. I got the sword on the 5th try after restarting the game two times.

    submitted by /u/Malena_my_quuen
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get the high res textures?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I opted out when first installing to speed up downloading. Now I can't get the high res textures...

    submitted by /u/AcetylcholineX
    [link] [comments]

    How to spec traits on an elf hunter?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    With the generous feedback this page has given me, I've decided to start from the beginning with an elf hunter since I've never played that class before, need help with the trait management plz! Thanks

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/dev_dev_dev_dev_dev
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game worth getting into for life skills and player trading?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    I really do enjoy the setting as a themepark. Years ago I played and was into selling mats. Do you think in the longterm as a player, the crafting, harvesting and other life skills are worth getting into for this game? Could someone potentially be a "trader" and focus in on that aspect?

    submitted by /u/Crown4King
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve created a LOTR soundboard! Curious about your opinions ��

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Death by Misadventure?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:12 AM PDT

    I was fighting some Blackwold ruffians near their camp. After killing them, I died by misadventure seconds afterwards. Any idea how?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Loopulk
    [link] [comments]

    Do not pay money

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    This game is super broken. I have spent 20 hours on my high elf but I keep getting restarted at lvl 1

    submitted by /u/AcetylcholineX
    [link] [comments]

    Valar exp boost to lvl 50 worth it?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    I'm re starting the game after a while, I've previously only gone up until angmar (completed quest line there) so I was wondering whether I should skip to level 50 so I can quickly do the epics to the point I've done before and continue the game from there, I've already bought the first 3 expansion packs and got the lotrofreequsts code. Is there anything new at the lower tiers?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/dev_dev_dev_dev_dev
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment