• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | The Anduin Basin

    Lord of the Rings Online | The Anduin Basin


    The Anduin Basin

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    Bree From Above

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:04 AM PDT

    Meanwhile at the Mushroom Hunt...

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    The Grey Company. The Dead Ride Behind (Central Gondor)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Can't change payment details

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    Hi all - I'm trying to make a purchase through the store, but since my last purchase my card details have changed so when I try to buy something I get an error. I can't for the life of me figure out how to update my details, and was just wondering if someone could help me figure it out. I'm sure it's probably something really simple that I'm just missing.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/steve_ideas
    [link] [comments]

    Starbound ABC Music Editor

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    I miss the days when TheFatLute was up and people were uploading ABC files for people to play.

    I know most of the old music is archived, but there is little (if any) music available thats less than 7 years old.

    If anyone here owns Starbound, you probably know it also has instruments and lets you play songs via ABC files!

    Starbound didn't lead to much of a resurgence of new music, but someone did make a convenient ABC file editor that can be used to tweak songs or to create new ones.

    I've tried my hand at it before and I may again, but I figured I'd post this info just in case someone has the interest and dedication to make us some new songs to play!

    Even if you don't own Starbound, ABC files can be made and edited with nothing but a Text Editor.

    submitted by /u/lordagr
    [link] [comments]

    Missed the free quests in August, what's the best/most cost effective way to unlock necessary content?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Hi there.

    As the title states, I started playing LOTRO Sept 1st and thus missed the LOTROFREEQUESTS code for August. I'm really digging the game, and am already noticing quests that are locked to me. I'm not currently paying the VIP subscription and wondering if this is the best way to spend the money?

    Alternatively, does it make more sense to purchase one or a few of the expansions? There's quite a bit of piecemeal content it seems, so I'm basically wondering what's the best purchase for someone who owns none of the game yet?

    submitted by /u/werdsup
    [link] [comments]

    NO SLEEP TILL MORDOR - EP 20 - ... A Balrog of Morgoth.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Greetings to all fans of the fantasy genre, Middle-Earth and Lord of the Rings: Online! Or maybe you're not? Maybe you're looking to see how this game is going after 13 years? Fear no more - you've found the channel to follow!

    We are a Lord of the Rings styled twitch podcast that plays through LOTRO and discuss Middle-Earth lore, music, gaming, sport and all sorts of other things! Just some blokes from NZ getting creative during quarantine.

    Today's episode... a Balrog of Morgoth.

    Head over to www.twitch.tv/propirate as we head live NOW. If you like the content, follow us and tell a friend! Mae Govannen! Well met!

    submitted by /u/CheekLad
    [link] [comments]

    What is the "Bonus Days" event going on?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    In the launcher it says:

    "LOTRO Bonus Days! LOTRO Bonus Days bring you a VIP Event, now through September 8th!"

    What does that actually entail? I tried finding anything I could on the forums and news but without any luck.

    Also, any recommendations on what to pick up from the 25% off sale going on as well?

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/SwirishNinja
    [link] [comments]

    is the game down? are servers down?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    can't log in atm. What's going on?

    edit: Cord says the worlds are back up but it's not working on my end.

    submitted by /u/robbstarknows
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment