• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Well that was uncalled for

    Lord of the Rings Online | Well that was uncalled for


    Well that was uncalled for

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Longest name + title combination in all of Middle-Earth?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Hobbit Fiddler on the Roof!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:09 PM PDT

    Racing the moon

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Gratz on 30k subscribers, r/LOTRO! I didn't know how to celebrate so I jumped off Minas Tirith on my hobby horse.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    Runes spotted on a post in Dâr Mauzur... Is anyone able to translate?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Full List of NPCs and Places According to Race/Culture in LOTRO?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Am looking for a list of NPCs in the game according to race/culture/subculture (e.g. Dunlending vs. Hillman) for RPG purposes as well as settlement and cities not part of official Tolkien lore, e.g. Rivendell or Edoras.

    I found this: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Category:NPCs but it is quite complete and only arranged by location and type.

    Any help/direction would be most helpful.

    submitted by /u/Boronind1
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else with there was a cape with quiver?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    One of my favorite things to do in this game is design my characters cosmetic looks. Most of them get capes, cause they're fun and flowy and usually add a nice touch of color or design. But one, my main hunter, has a perfect looking quiver. But I feel he's lacking something with his "missing" cape. Just wondering if anybody else every felt the same.

    submitted by /u/The_Word_Wizard
    [link] [comments]

    Look for new players to play with

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Level 20 captain here on Arkenstone. Looking to experience the game with some other players new to lotro. Just pm if your interested playing together.

    submitted by /u/Rykin1
    [link] [comments]

    Steely Dawn Starter Pack?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    Hey yall. I was going through some old un-redeemed Steam keys I have, and I found a key for something called the Steely Dawn Starter Pack. I was wondering if that's still a valid thing for someone to redeem, and if so does anyone want it?

    EDIT: Someone's claimed it!

    submitted by /u/TheLardmonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Which special quests/rewards from certain regions do you recommend?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Mae govannen,

    as the quest packs are free for all until the end of this month, I was wondering if you could recommend certain things I might enjoy or find use of. I have played all of the main quests until Mordor Besieged so far and finished many regions. So please point me to things one normally is only able to access with the purchase of the respective quest pack.

    May it be a great quest chain, a special reward, something worth collecting and then spending tokens for.

    I have only played the main story in these quest pack regions:

    • Wildermore
    • Eastern Gondor (I got the trait point already)
    • March of the King
    • Battle of the Black Gate
    • Far AnĆ³rien
    • Where Dragons Dwell
    • The Vales of Anduin
    • Morgul Vale
    • Mordor Besieged

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Selek
    [link] [comments]

    For someone who hasn't played any of the expansions, are Legendary Servers worthwhile?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Hey /r/lotro, I have never made it past level 25 or so. I can never decide on a class or a server :). I was wondering if there'd be any benefit to switching over to legendary servers. I've never experienced any of the expansions (and I don't own them either). The slightly lower playerbase kinda pushed me away, but now that there's a population boom because of world events, it might be better.

    Also, if there are any other "alt-oholics" out there, did you settle on a class? Why?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/owoSpicymemer123
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game, concerned about Hunter

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    I'm completely new and have a few questions about hunter. I hear Hunter is a good starting class, is this still true? How is it end game? One concern is I keep seeing that Hunter is in a real bad spot and no one wants it for end game content.

    If were to I play Hunter though, whats the best trait line to go with for solo/leveling?

    submitted by /u/Cydonia-0
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the difference between playing LOTRO without buying additional things/paying for membership and actually splashing cash?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Guardian Shield (Level 130)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Getting super frustrated, I've leveled my guardian to 130, finally finished my LIs to the best of my ability and now want to finally try some tanking but for the life of me I can't find a shield. I'm looking for something around level 400 but also something I don't have to do instances to get. Any suggestions would be deeply appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/TedSett
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment