• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 11, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Remind you of anyone?

    Lord of the Rings Online | Remind you of anyone?


    Remind you of anyone?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    This sky in Forochel.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Looking for kinship

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Hi I'm a lvl 27 champion and am looking for a kinship in crickhollow

    submitted by /u/kveldulf2020
    [link] [comments]

    A fantastic view

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    A Dream of Cold and Silence

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    I'm having an issue with this instance: I can't find Eowyn and Dernhelm. I end up walking around and getting insta-killed by the instance boundary and never find them (there's also the timer making things difficult). Is there somewhere I'm not looking? Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/jefedeluna
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for advice on a good role play experience in 2020

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    I am coming back to this game after nearly a decade, and I would love some advice.

    I'm in the US, but back in the day I played on Laurelin as a night owl since the EU folks seemed to have a better scene. Is this still the best call? I am afraid of dead servers and for this reason I have also considered Arkenstone even though it isn't a role play server.

    If I ALSO want to do other game content, is Arkenstone the way to go?

    submitted by /u/Kylecter
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have a problem with Steam?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    I was playing in the summer and then went to uni and my wifi wasn't good enough to play. Now I'm back home and want to play, but it fails to update every time I try. It says "unable to decrypt and deserialize the data".

    submitted by /u/huffpuff2000
    [link] [comments]

    No Quest Packs in Store

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Hey all,

    When I open the store to check the available quest packs, in particular Moria, there are no Quest Packs available. I know I haven't bought Moria yet and there are also several other I haven't purchased. Do you know what may be causing this and how to fix it?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/jolitoraxable
    [link] [comments]

    A friend and I starting out as casual players: Which classes to play?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    Hey all, sorry if an answer to this is posted somewhere else. A friend and I are playing for the first time, and we are certainly more casual MMO players. We are more here for the lore than trying to grind through the game quickly as we love lotr and have some extra time these days.

    I've read various opinions on the best class to use for a solo run. However, for a duo, would a hunter and guardian have an okay time getting through the game? Instead, would anyone recommend dropping the hunter for a minstrel? Just worried about the tradeoff in gaining dps with a hunter and losing the heals of a minstrel. Thanks for any opinions!

    submitted by /u/flyjdix11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment