• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | this lag bug made me a god 😱

    Lord of the Rings Online | this lag bug made me a god ��


    this lag bug made me a god ��

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Advice for 130 warden gear?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    Hi, I just hit level 130 with my warden and I am not sure what to do next. I have gear from questing in minas morgul, but people say it's not enough to join remo raid for example. I started doing t1 instances and I see that its loot is similar/worse to one that I have from questing. Gear drop is 408. Should I start doing t2 or? I also capped minas ithil coins and I am not sure which weapon relics should I exchange. Or maybe I can use them other way? I aim for pvmp play the most so can you please suggest me which would fit me best? I have also around 4k embers. Should I keep it or get any piece of armour? Which one? I heard some pieces drops in instances and some not?

    Thank you for help:)

    submitted by /u/daril47
    [link] [comments]

    the long game.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    so my wife and I just bought a pc because she needed one multiple reasons. the main reason I agreed was so I could finally play lotro. I dont care about graphic fidelity what I care about is community which I hear this game has in spades (not to mention its lotr). so to get to the point I excited to check this game out as I'm a huge lotr fan and hope to see you all soon.

    submitted by /u/NellieFunke
    [link] [comments]

    First time doing this event, and so far I’ve had a bad experience

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Middle Earth through the eyes of a Chicken (Sorry for bad quality)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Sneaky & Devon II - Storytime - PlayWrite

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:36 AM PDT

    Update 25.4.5 Release Notes (Thursday, April 16th)

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    I just reinstalled after not having played for 10 years. Is there any possible way to get my old characters/equipment back?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Returning player question.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Returning player question.

    Hey guys! So I haven't played the game since the release of Mordor and I noticed an additional weapon slot that doesn't seem to do anything. Does anyone have a link I could check out explaining this new change? Thanks.

    https://preview.redd.it/boz9o3ejx7t41.jpg?width=464&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2c23006a17491c4d17032e97d49447d498266419

    submitted by /u/ripper_magee
    [link] [comments]

    As a new player, should I join the legendary servers?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    So, I've never played this game. But I recently got super interested in Tolkien and I'm reading all his works and I'm in love. So I really want to play this game. I've played WoW for many years and I'm into mmos, so... This game seems awesome. The thing is, I'm pretty lost. I don't know much about the features of the game, I don't understand almost anything about mechanics and, well, anything, I feel super lost. I'm playing in Evernight, but I'm afraid to be losing time, I wanna be were the people are, and I've heard about the legendary servers and sounds great to me, a way to enjoy all the things from the past that I've missed all this years... So... I wanted to ask, is is populated? What do people play more, the legendary or the normal servers? You think is a good idea for a new player to go there?

    Thanks for your time, folks!

    submitted by /u/DarnAny
    [link] [comments]

    Sneaky & Devon I - Storytime - PlayWrite

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    Page 5 of Lost Lore of the Dwarf-Holds: Smaug

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    So I'm getting conflicting information (including coordinates ) for this last of the Glimmerdeep pages that I need for this book. Does the writing for this page ONLY appear in the RESOURCE instance? One cannot reach the area in the normal mine straight off the map, and in the "normal" instance, the writing doesn't appear at the coordinates someone very helpfully provided in the LOTRO forums (although all the other writing does appear).

    Finally, lotrowiki gives coordinates of 32N, 136.8W, (as opposed to 32N, 135.9W as described in the forum post mentioned above), which is physically impossible to get to.

    I realize this is a lot of fuss over a cosmetic, but its the sort of stuff that's kept me in the game for 13 years.

    Anyone have any insight?

    submitted by /u/jakobedlam
    [link] [comments]

    Catalina MAC OS

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    I just downloaded the new mac OS, and did not realise that it meant I could no longer play lotro. Is there any kind of work around? I've been playing for 5-6 years and it would be a shame to have to stop now. Thanks

    submitted by /u/iAmLordRevan
    [link] [comments]

    Redeemed Steely Dawn pack, did not upgrade to premium?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    EDIT: My account did eventually get upgraded about 42 hours after redeeming the code.

    Hello. About 36 hours ago, I added to my account a Steely Dawn key that presumably came from the old Humble Bundle years ago. I received the 500 LOTRO points, but my account still seems to be F2P. On the character select screen, it says "Free Account" and I'm limited to two character slots per server.

    This screenshot is from the ingame store. This is from the website.

    submitted by /u/Ceronn
    [link] [comments]

    Are you absolutely certain, you really want to update?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    OK, so I must accept the update to play. I get that. Just install, please.

    I would not have noticed but got back at computer after a good while to one of those messages:

    a worried game patcher anxiously asking me if I'm sure that I want to patch.

    What is the game client afraid of? That I will not like the content?

    You DO have my consent, dear game client. Just get over here and install, you big oaf.

    Thank you for asking but I do want to patch.

    If you're having second thoughts about this, just give it to me straight.

    submitted by /u/macroscian
    [link] [comments]

    Picked up some quest-related recipes that I can’t make and now can’t get rid of

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Hey everyone. First off, awesome game you guys have been playing. I joined due to the whole stay-at-home thing and I have zero regrets. Really good nostalgia in LOTRO.

    Anyways, and I apologize in advance if this has been discussed (I did run a search on here and the lotro forum to see if this has been addressed), but I have encountered an issue I'm not sure how to resolve.

    When I was like a Level 17 (I'm a human/hunter), I was kind of just screwing around and wanted to see if I could get out of Breeland to North Downs and I was able to get to Estilden. I couldn't really talk to anyone, as my level was too low to start any quests, but I was able to speak to Techeron who gave me recipes for a Rangers sash and a couple of other tailor-centric recipes. At the time I did this, I wasn't really familiar with the whole professions aspect of the game, and so I mindlessly accepted them even though I am a Woodsman and therefore do not have access to tailor skills..

    Long story short, now that I am a level 29, I am beginning to realize that I cannot do Tailor stuff unless I change vocations, which I am now hesitant to do because for the past 5 levels I have been focusing on upping my experience in forestry and woodworker. The rub is that I cannot seem to get rid of these recipes because they are attached to a quest. Every time I try to drop the recipes or put them into my vault, a red error occurs essentially saying I can't do that. I wouldn't bring this up, but it is taking up 3 spaces in my bag, which I've also learned is quite valuable, and so I am wondering what I can do to resolve this.

    If anyone has any advice about this I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks for your time and sorry for such a long post!

    submitted by /u/lakers612
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment