• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Encountered this ferocious bunny showing dominance.

    Lord of the Rings Online | Encountered this ferocious bunny showing dominance.


    Encountered this ferocious bunny showing dominance.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Returning player from Snowbourne

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    As above, I am a returning player that hasn't logged on since approx summer 2013.

    I was on the Snowbourne server with a lvl 50 hunter and a couple of lower level start ups.

    I'm reading up on all the news/updates/changes to the game since I last played and I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that I've lost all my chars that were on this server now. Is this correct?

    Is there any way to get my old hunter back?

    Any info much appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/SwishWish
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb question - where's the Collections Window?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    Probably a dumb question - but where did the Collections window go? I haven't played in forever and that's the first thing I noticed is gone. Not even pressing Shift - C is bringing it up.

    Edit: JK. I had to finish the tutorial area first lol

    submitted by /u/videodroner
    [link] [comments]

    Which legendary server should I join?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    I really wanna be where the people are and just try to go ham on some leveling but with a large community. If I do legendary servers should I do Anor or ithil or should I stick with arkenstone? I dont mind being behind cuz either way im going to be behind, just a matter of player population I guess.

    submitted by /u/waterboyjjp
    [link] [comments]

    Lore Master Trait Tree

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:09 PM PDT

    I've been leveling my Lore Master and am currently level 63, and I've been using the blue line to let my pet do most of the work while I run around. I was wondering if as I get higher level it would be better DPS wise to go with red line for solo, or is the DPS close enough that I should just pick what fits my play style (being the blue tree for now).

    submitted by /u/FireInLight
    [link] [comments]

    RK races in 2020

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    I returned to the game yesterday and without thinking about it I made rune keeper and chose a high elf to get the hang of the game again starting from 0 and also why not try the new race... Suddenly during my adventutes I realized there is this stout-axe dwarves also a new race??

    Are they the no-brainer go-to race for rk now with their 3% fire dmg??

    I am still very early lvl so I would be able to start over, seeing the race change thingy does not seem to be available anytime soon...

    So what would be the best option for race right now anyway? I see no real bonus for high elf honestly (although the ooc move speed seems nice) or elf for that matter... dwarves get the reduce dmg thing and now stout axes get fire dmg...

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/rafa31
    [link] [comments]

    Game freezes

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! I've been playing for years and while the game never really ran smoothly all the way through, since a couple of weeks I'm experiencing lots of issues with freezes. What basically happens is that everything starts as usual, I can get into the game play a while and everything works perfectly but then suddenly it just freezes and nothing works anymore. There is no time to put on it, sometimes it happens after 5minutes sometimes after 5 hours. Waiting until it gets better does not work either. I have done all I can think of really. All graphic drivers are updated, I ran the game on all direct x version and in compatibility mode, deleted and reinstalled and so on....

    So yeah I dont know if anyone is out there that experiences the same issues or somewhat of the same but any suggestion would be much appreciated as I'm out of ideasšŸ™„

    submitted by /u/gerrit97409
    [link] [comments]

    Hey all, I lost server connection while doing the final quest in the first epic, my fellowship member finished it without me and now he’s not able to go back and help me get through it. Can one replay an instance without having the quest ?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Thank you !

    submitted by /u/jamminginger
    [link] [comments]

    Server Transfers Back Up?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    I'm a returning player (hadn't played since Mirkwood).

    Reading info I know that character transfers has been down for a long time. Just logged in and for me it is back up. But my lvl 66 hunter was on Elendilmir... and I can only see the current servers, no old ones.

    Does anyone know anything more about this? If I write to the support team will they be able to manually transfer for me?

    submitted by /u/Neozelandese
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Kinship - Androval

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Returning player looking for a kinship on Androval. Not really RP or PVP focused, just casual questing, socializing, fellowships, etc.

    submitted by /u/Scitron
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary servers in 2020

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    Hey everyone!

    A little over a year ago, I got back into LOTRO. It's a game I've loved and been playing on and off for the past 10 years. Whenever I run out of newly released games, I return back to the world of Middle Earth.

    I had to stop playing for a while due to college, but now that I'll be working from home for the next 3 months at least I so want to get back into it. Last I left of, I was on the legendary servers finishing up the Mines of Moria.

    My question is, how far along are the legendary servers now? Will I be able to catch up without playing a crazy amount of hours each day? Or do you recommend starting a completely new character on a non-legendary server instead? Will there be people to do lower level content with on Legendary Servers, or will it be a mostly solo adventure until I reach cap?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Jillyxxx
    [link] [comments]

    How to find old account info?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    I cant access my old email, so I cant use the "find username" service. I spent alot of money on expansions and the store on my old account, which I haven't played in YEARS. Ive went down every avenue for support (even contacting devs on their facebook and linkedins!), but I havent had any responses. (how long is their response time usually?) Any suggestions? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/DouggiePhresh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment