• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 18, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | My money is on the deer.

    Lord of the Rings Online | My money is on the deer.


    My money is on the deer.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    Show off your house

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Title. I just wanna look at people's houses and I exhausted all the good house tours on yt lol. To players on Evernight, if you don't have screenshots to post, just drop your address and I'll visit.

    Also, if there is already an existing post like this, which I'm sure it is, link it here so I can check those out

    submitted by /u/BlueSoul07
    [link] [comments]

    Recent Warden Guides?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'm wondering if anyone knows decent warden guides that cover stuff from the last two updates. I'm not max level, but it won't be long until I am. I have played my warden for years, but never really cared to put in the effort to figure out how to play it for end game content. I would like to change that though.

    submitted by /u/DanPiscatoris
    [link] [comments]

    What LOTRO landmark just made you stand in awe when you first saw it?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    I know it's hard to name just one, but for me that were The Gates of Argonath. Even in the movies, Argonath is such a spectacular sight and LOTRO truly didn't disappoint. I just stood there, watching it for a while and kept smiling.

    The Tower of Orthanc was close second, especially in the flashback instance when Isengard wasn't such a wasteland.

    submitted by /u/PredatorInChief2000
    [link] [comments]

    Three player fellowships: advice for classes?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    (TL:DR at the bottom)

    Hi all!

    I'm a player returning after a few years away, and this time I'm bringing two friends who are brand new to LOTRO.

    I exclusively solo'd before, bringing a Hunter up to around level 65, but outside of that I have no other class or regular fellowship experience.

    Since my buddies are new and I want to try something different, we settled on their classes first.

    So far we have decided to go with Elves and have a Rune-Keeper and a Hunter, leaving me to make a choice to fill in the gap.

    I'm down to Tank, but I'm worried that as a Guardian I might get bored fast if the others are nuking most opposition before I can trundle in and really do much.

    Is a Champion a viable choice to get stuck in and have fun without exposing the party to mad aggro?

    The Captain seems like a lot of fun, and I'm willing to drop my coins I have leftover from before on unlocking the High Elf, but I'm not sure if it's a weak choice to have an all-rounder/buffer in what is a somewhat squishy non-tanky team.

    Also, the internet is unclear: Do High Elf Captains get Elven heralds? This is a bigger deal for me than I am comfortable admitting.

    Disclaimer: For flavour reasons we are fully excluding Minstrels from the selection process. Sorry. Don't @ me.

    (What's a good third class to balance an RK+Hunter in a three player fellowship? No Minis.)

    submitted by /u/FunkNugget
    [link] [comments]

    Sneaky & Devon III - Storytime - PlayWriteYouTube

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    Challenge?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    New player coming from WoW classic, rolled a Captain currently level 11 in Combe. Seems like every encounter it's just mash a few attacks and enemies die, kinda like low level retail WoW. Is this how it's going to be until close to max level?

    submitted by /u/Varelze
    [link] [comments]

    Lore master tips?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    Looking to main LM (blue line cuz I love the pets) just wondering if theres anything I should know to help my experience.

    submitted by /u/waterboyjjp
    [link] [comments]

    Mordirith's fall bug

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:32 AM PDT

    So I'm doing the 1.8.4. epic quest and every time I go after the False King, the Ranger just stands in that long hallway and does nothing. I relogged, restarted, cancelled and picked the quest up again, tried another instance, but nothing changes. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/TheusTorrez
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, would like a kinship (Arkenston/Ithil)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    I've been playing LotRO since just after launch, have a lifetime VIP. Always enjoyed the game, but sometimes would get bored, especially when whoever I was playing with would end up stopping. It's been about a year since I've really been active in the game, and would like to get back into it, preferably with a group of people. I'd love to find a social kinship that doesn't mind a casual player that's more into PVE/exploring than into raids/MPvP.

    submitted by /u/jerthedork
    [link] [comments]

    New legendary server

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    I read the new producer letter and they said they are planning to release a new Legendary server in fall with an Eye of Sauron event happening. I'm hyped because I really like the fresh start with everyone leveling up from scratch in the old zones and I love the SoA and MoM era of lotro. I did play on Anor when it launched, but it had problems mainly with mobs being way too easy, dungeon/raid gear being obsolete, crafting being useless because of outdated stats etc.

    What I'd prefer would be a "classic" lotro server with SoA or some other patch before the trait trees changes, scaling etc. But I heard that is not going to happen probably, so if they're going to use the latest build, they really need to fix/adjust a lot of things for it to be fun and interesting again, mainly the issues I said above. Also, PvMP is a thing a lot of people wanted on the previous LS, so I guess they should implement it to keep them engaged.

    What do you guys think? Are you excited for the new LS and what would you like changed from the current LS?

    submitted by /u/Razwerd
    [link] [comments]

    Launcher is stuck on "raw\(fr, en, de)\logo_generic_teleport_screen" on Mac

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Hi, like I said on the title, my launcher is today stuck on raw\(fr, en, de)\logo_generic_teleport_screen, and I'm on Mac. Yesterday, it was during only 10 sec, and today, It can be 10min like forever...

    I've already re-download all the game with the repair button, and it's the same.

    Because I'm on mac, it's impossible to do what I saw on the internet, like put " -skiprawdownload " on the Target box. I also deleted all the "Logo" folders, and nothing changes.

    Does anyone has a solution ?

    submitted by /u/Abibak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment