• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | So I encountered some trolls on the internet today...

    Lord of the Rings Online | So I encountered some trolls on the internet today...


    So I encountered some trolls on the internet today...

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Minas Tirith, the city of kings

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    "Why are you here? The treasure is ours! Lock the doors, maggots!" - Morhûn

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    Getting into LOTRO again

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    I'm downloading LOTRO again after a couple years of not playing and was wondering if people still play? Are there a lot of people around or People who want to play together?

    submitted by /u/kveldulf2020
    [link] [comments]

    Going back to old instances at the current level cap

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Returning player looking for kinship

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    I play on landroval and my highest char is lvl 29. Hopeful to meet nice people

    submitted by /u/conniethedoge
    [link] [comments]

    So are accounts just vanishing a thing?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    seems mine is just gone everything,was curious how wide spread of a thing this is cause in all my years of playing mmorpgs i have never seen something like this happen ever.

    I'm a newer player by the way

    submitted by /u/Pantaro30
    [link] [comments]

    Never knew that ranger from book 1 had a camp in breeland, nice to find some hidden details even after years of playing

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Directx Question

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    So I just got a new computer and installed Lotro. Upon launch I noticed I was using directx 9 and went to switch to directx 11, which I was using on my old computer, but the whole directx box was greyed out—I couldn't even select it to drop down, if that makes sense.

    I've downloaded the directx files from Microsoft, so I should have all the iterations of it, but again, couldn't change the settings.

    I have tried to locate the user preferences.ini file, but couldn't find it.

    Can anyone help me?

    Edit: Solved! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/swampogre626
    [link] [comments]

    How to receive rewards from instances?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    I'm a relatively new player so I wanna apologize if I'm missing something obvious. I just finished The Defence of Minas Tirith solo at level 29 with a silver medal and I don't see where I should collect my rewards. I was pretty that you would be rewarded with marks and a reward box etc.

    Help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Mehoi-
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any point to subbing while all the content is free?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Hey guys, am wondering if a sub is worth it during these special circumstances.

    Also, unrelated question: is there any tangible difference between legendary and retail servers?

    submitted by /u/owoSpicymemer123
    [link] [comments]

    Another Returning Player/What to buy Question

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    I played at release but never really experienced end game. Everything appears so complex and I'm learning as I go. I just bought the Quad Pack from a third party so I'll have those expansions. I'm still low level. I plan on grabbing the Samwise Pack for the basic conveniences. What else should I work towards buying first? I don't want to commit to VIP right now, but I know that if I stick with the game I'll want to do everything I can and progress to end game. I've been playing an RK but am going to re-roll Minstrel because I'm always a healer main. Sorry for the ramble, can anyone give me a bit of an idea for a purchase pathway?

    submitted by /u/nothingexpert
    [link] [comments]

    Music is playing through speakers not headset

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:25 PM PDT

    So I just downloaded this game but when I play it the music and sound effects plays through my laptop speakers not my headphones. Any other games or videos ect. play through the headphones except lotro. It also keeps playing when I mute the speakers

    submitted by /u/SlAM133
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, I found the moonwalking bug with warsteeds quite the giggle!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Still can't install

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Guys iv been looking hard and far but I'm still having Trouble installing giving me hash code error whrn itd installing please help me :(

    submitted by /u/MrLittleToe
    [link] [comments]

    Any Kinships looking to take on a hopeful noob?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    Currently playing in Laurelin, wondering if there are people that can help me get a better handle on this amazing game.

    submitted by /u/SymbioticAxehead
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else develop complex romantic storylines in their head with every ranger they encounter in Middle Earth?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Two heroes of Arda, just trying to save the world and disguise their feelings with undying loyalty and comradeship? No? Just me?

    submitted by /u/fernautilus
    [link] [comments]

    Ways to get to level 50

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    I'm a hunter in the trollsgaws who was under level for the first quest. I had to level up every time I moved on to another epic quest. I took a break and don't even know which quest I'm in due to there not being a completed quests section on the tracker. I'm sure that I went to eregion though. What is the best way to get to lvl 50 from 36? Please don't say "just buy aria of the valar" cause I do not own a credit card.

    submitted by /u/Finnicon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment