• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | LOTRO Producer's Letter - A Look at 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | LOTRO Producer's Letter - A Look at 2020


    LOTRO Producer's Letter - A Look at 2020

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Can anyone identify this cosmetic item?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Strange request, but, I previously had a character on the legendary servers, but I currently don't have access to a VIP subscription.

    HOWEVER - I really like the cosmetics my character on that server is using! I'd log on to just see what they are, but, yeah, I don't have VIP so I can't. If anyone can tell me what this coat is called, or where to obtain it, i'd much appreciate it!

    https://i.imgur.com/ZAld5C0.png

    submitted by /u/Eskiimo7
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to come back!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Just looking to come back and play the most populated server if at any!

    submitted by /u/waterboyjjp
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Question :)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    Hello everyone I just installed lotro and Im getting ready to play which server is most populated or good for new player ? Doesn't matter if EU/NA and what dps class and race would recommend for high ping 150-180 ?

    Thanks in advance :D

    submitted by /u/PoisonQ8
    [link] [comments]

    How does one begin?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    I'm not going to say that I'm a huge LOTR fan because I'm not. Yet. I've only got around to seeing the books and reading the films once but I'm already in love and when I discovered a free2play MMORPG set in my fave fantasy world I was immediately enamoured. However, I've never played any kind of MMORPG before and the prospect seems quite daunting. What are anyone's tips on playing the game, joining up with others, classes to choose etc.

    As a bit of added info, I do massively love D&D (only played 5e) and am very interested in roleplaying in the world of Middle-Earth, as well as possibly translating D&D-esque characters into the world. If I do end up soloing, a) do magic classes exist and b) are they viable for soloing or should I play something else?

    Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me understand any of this!

    EDIT: I live in the UK, in case this helps

    submitted by /u/SymbioticAxehead
    [link] [comments]

    Getting dwarf prolouge quest as a Human

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    So I came back to lotro after a few years and I wanted to play as one of my old characters. I logged in as a low level human guardian that was in combe, but I think I went back after making it to Bree because he was level 17. I wanted to use the character and play the main quest but the quest was telling me to find Nos Grimsong. I had just started a new human guardian and I never had to do this. Im pretty sure this is the dwarf questline. Can anybody help me be able to do the actual questline?

    submitted by /u/HydroHomieNumber8
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to disable/reduce xp gain?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    Honestly i find this a stupid feature, i just purchased premium for the other things but now i find the 'rest exp' will take me to higher levels than my friends and also I Will Miss Out on game content or have to do them all-grayed out. It was like this even before premium but more so now, this is stupid!

    So any way to reduce the exp to not miss out on so much gam- content?

    submitted by /u/A_ini
    [link] [comments]

    This Rohan music is perfect.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Where to get the Mordor OST by Chance Thomas?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:52 PM PDT

    Hey guys brand new account but I always read this sub mostly just to read all the generally positive posts about a game I love. Due to general anxiety I love to listen to ambient fantasy music and I've been trying to download as much of LOTRO's score as I can. I'm running into a problem now because I can't find a complete Mordor OST to download. If I remember correctly it was included with one of the best editions of the expansion. Thanks hope everyone's ok amid this madness.

    tl;dr is I would love to find an official Mordor score by chance Thomas.

    submitted by /u/bscheuerman
    [link] [comments]

    LM or Mini or Bear or RK

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Which is more fun? Which is best in raids (mini/bear/RK).

    Any other information? I'm particularly curious about what is best for healing in raid.

    submitted by /u/Webernian
    [link] [comments]

    I will fight this summer for Elrohir, the best of Elrond's sons, who is with me?!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    For Elrohir! The Elf Knight!

    submitted by /u/Budget_Lab
    [link] [comments]

    The low-elf Elldan vs the High-Elf Elrohir

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Best value content packs?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I have been playing casually lately and I am a level 20 Dwarf champion now. I have purchased the quad pack, Samwise Gamgee pack, and some extra inventory space. Are there any other packs that are a good deal or just helpful in general?

    submitted by /u/D16Z6EX
    [link] [comments]

    So, uh.. how do I turn in Eastemnet quests?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    I keep getting quests in "The Wold" which have a third stage called "completed" but no information about where to turn them in.

    What am I missing here? Why are these quests different than everywhere else I've been?

    submitted by /u/Klaitu
    [link] [comments]

    Gearing for endgame help

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Can someone please tell me what instances I need to run to get the gear I should have before I start running remm t1?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/VivianDupuis
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for AUS Arkenstone Kin

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    I'm a casual player, been playing LOTRO solo on and off for a few years now. To celebrate my new PC, I've rerolled and am starting a set of fresh alts on Arkenstone. I'm mostly playing in the morning and late (post-8pm) at night, and have three very low-level alts - human guardian, dwarf champion, and elf hunter, with more on the way most likely. Just looking to have some fun with other players, got sick of doing this game on my own.

    Edit: Aus kin preferred, but I'm fine with joining others.

    Edit 2: Per some excellent advice in the comments, I'm going to roll on Evernight instead.

    submitted by /u/TheCloverLord1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment