• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Say what you want about the graphics engine, but I still love how my character looks

    Lord of the Rings Online | Say what you want about the graphics engine, but I still love how my character looks


    Say what you want about the graphics engine, but I still love how my character looks

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    breaking up a fight club - RK style

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Update 26 Release Notes

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Hows the game?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    I basically quit the game back in 2013. I think I played once or twice when western Rohan came out, and I think it was right before they deleted a bunch of the servers. Im not really interested in playing again, but just checkin in to see how its come along. This was my first MMORPG so Ive got many fond memories and tons of screenshots. I started the game playing on Dwarrowdelf, then moved to Elendilmir. I began playing the game when level 65 was the cap, right before Isenguard came out, and played until my main was around level 92 I think. Most of my kins were either dead or dying and all of my long time friends had left. Maybe some of these names will ring a few bells: Drakkarmyst, Illthallion, Lunchbox, Kidefence...those are all that I can really remember. When I was on Dwarrowdelf I was in Acta Non Verba for a while, and then switched to Honourless with Drakkarmyst and Lunchbox. I just think the state of the game and my busy college life is what eventually caused me to stop playing, and the fact that unless you wanted to pay monthly, your character was pretty much cut off from its true potential.

    As Ive said, not really looking to get into the game again, especially with talks of a new LOTR MMO in the works. But Id like to hear your thoughts on the history of the game and its future.

    submitted by /u/Mythos53
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any real benefits to joining a crafting guild

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Do the guilds offer any good recipes at the Doomfold and above levels?

    submitted by /u/GreatWhiteNorthExtra
    [link] [comments]

    Is the progression server worth it still?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    I saw awhile back they release a LOTRO re-launch progression server. I haven't played LOTRO since the original release and stopped playing maybe 6-months after that. Is it worth it to get back into the game? I'd prefer the classic server or wherever there's a good community

    submitted by /u/FkCaroleBaskin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment