• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 22, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | What a Rohirrim fears the most? 8-bits Uruk-hai.

    Lord of the Rings Online | What a Rohirrim fears the most? 8-bits Uruk-hai.


    What a Rohirrim fears the most? 8-bits Uruk-hai.

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Survey on avatars and gaming... I'd appreciate your help :)

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! šŸ™‚

    Are you stuck at home and feel like helping out some gaming researchers to potentially win a prize?

    I would be really grateful if you could please complete my survey for my Master's thesis on the importance of avatars. It should take about 10 minutes.

    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RSRYKKH

    I'm interested in how we interact with our gaming avatar/character and how much it matters to the gaming experience. You can complete the survey regardless of the type of avatar you mainly use (e.g., it can be a human, car, animal, alien… anything)! There are standard psychological questions about the way you think/act, and some questions about your general gaming habits.

    You will go in the draw to win a $50 AUD Coles/Myer voucher.

    Thank you for reading my post and (hopefully) completing the survey!

    submitted by /u/r__green
    [link] [comments]

    Hi everyone, I sang the misty mountains from the hobbit and would really love some feedback ��

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Are virtues really worth it?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    I've got 3 toons from 101 - 107, a 96, a couple in the 70s, and a few lower level. I got the idea I'd go back and start finishing deeds to level up virtues, but man is it tedious. Do they even have any real impact at 130? And is it possible to max out all of them if I do dedicate to grinding them out?

    submitted by /u/Yazman72
    [link] [comments]

    Hard LOTR Knowledge Quiz

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Best zone lvl120

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Just boosted an old character, which zone Should I start in lvl120

    submitted by /u/kastanjen84
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get the hunter quest Waste Near Gath Forthnír?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    The lotro wiki says it's available at hunter trainers once you've hit level 48 and completed the quest line for Book 6 of volume one. I've completed that chain and I'm level 61 but no quest available at trainers. What gives?

    submitted by /u/oxford__llama
    [link] [comments]

    Beorning or Champion better for soloing only?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    I haven't played the game in about two years and want to come back, rolling a new character which would either be a Beorning or Champion. Which of these two classes currently has an easier time on their own, especially concerning the high level landscape content like Mordor (which was where I stopped playing back then) and such?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/IronTemper
    [link] [comments]

    Need help picking a Class

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Good afternoon,

    I have had LOTRO since it launched. My friends and I recently came back to it after a very long hiatus.

    Our Group consists of a Warden (Tank), Hunter, Mini, and LM. We are level 20 right now

    I've been playing around with a Red Line Captain for added DPS and buffs.

    I have a Champion at level 120 (boost when I got Minas Morgul), but I don't know if I should continue as my Captain or play a new Champion.

    ThƩoden is one of my favorite LOTR characters and I always imagined him as a "captain" class. I'm a huge fan of 2 handed swords. That is what I want to use from 0-130.

    I feel like as a red line Cappy I don't do enough dmg for my group, maybe I'm not playing it correctly, but should i perhaps roll another Champ and do straight 2 handed sword?

    Our Warden has an older Guardian on shut down server that is waiting to bring him back as soon as the server transfers come back. I feel like if I made a guardian it would be obsolete when he brings his back 6 man instance with two guards seems off to me. Maybe I'm crazy

    Ugh I have a high amount of MMO-ADD going on.

    submitted by /u/JawaNerfHerder
    [link] [comments]

    Completing an area vs new zone?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    I've come back to the game after a long time and started a hobbit minstrel. I'm level 12 now, and feel like I should be in Bree, but there are still so many quests in the Shire that I feel like I should be doing those. I know there are deeds for doing all of these types of quests, but especially in the Shire, these delivery (postman, pie, chicken) quests are really draining. I don't mind the others so much, but it seems like too many quests.

    Basically, is there a reason to finish up area quests before moving to the next, or is it better to hit a certain level, drop those, and move on?

    submitted by /u/Scitron
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment