• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Lord of the Rings Online | Hail, great eagle Landroval

    Lord of the Rings Online | Hail, great eagle Landroval


    Hail, great eagle Landroval

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Throwback to Durin’s Day

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    When you max out Virtues on your Beorning

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    New Player

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Hi guys. I'm a new player on Arkenstone. I'm looking for other newbies or low level vets to play with. I currently have a minstrel, but it's kinda a boring solo class. Should I stick with it because I like grouping? What is just considered a necessity to enjoy the game? Like obviously a mount is must have, and I have one. What content should I buy? I know there are something called quest packs for areas and expansion packs.

    submitted by /u/CaptainHeavyLevel2
    [link] [comments]

    Lore Master, Captain dps

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Hello i only just recently started playing the game and i went with a captain and a lore master as my first toons.

    I've been hearing alot in game that the captain and loremaster arn't really useful endgame as dps and don't really do alot of damage at endgame with them taking the longest to kill things.

    I primarily play solo or with a friend when he is on but i would like to know how useful their dps is at end game i know the captain is primairly a buffer so i know his damage will be lower then normal but is it really as bad as people are saying with them takeing upwords of like 3-4 times as long to kill things at endgame and if so how does it compair to the loremaster.

    I have tried asking people in game but everyone just ignores when i ask so before i really invest in these toons can someone please tell me.

    submitted by /u/Darkchippy02
    [link] [comments]

    Guardian DPS

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Are guardians capable of being dps in raids? Or is red line just for leveling?

    submitted by /u/OIdmanLong
    [link] [comments]

    Virtues

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Given you can have only 5 Virtues equipped, what are the go-to virtues for which classes? Or on what basis do you decide?

    submitted by /u/Drea_Ming_er
    [link] [comments]

    The Harrowing of Morgul - Tier 3 Guide

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    The Battle of the Black Gate based on the book. So different from Jackson's film adaptation. Worth a watch.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Need Advice on how to experience the game through Rohan

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I haven't played LOTRO in ages and need some advice on how to experience the content I purchased way back when. I have the expansion packs through RoR. I'd like to start a new character, but am not sure what race/class yet. Do you all have any suggestions for the route to play through Rohan that has the best story/solo experience?

    submitted by /u/samgentle97
    [link] [comments]

    Best server for player versus monster?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Title says it all, I'm a returning player after several years and I yearn for man flesh!

    I am a US player but also a night owl, so if the PvM scene is best on any of the EU servers I would consider them too.

    submitted by /u/Kylecter
    [link] [comments]

    Skipping areas to increase difficulty?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Hi all, I'm a returning player.

    Back in the days I expected to play every area with my main (lvl 37 elf) character as I didn't want to have more and I didn't plan on spending money in the game, so wanted to do all deeds. Now that I came back older (and with more money lol), I wouldn't mind spending some to get more variety of areas and maybe do different paths with more than one character. (I also have a lvl 7 dwarf).

    With my elf, I already did Ered Luin, The Lone Lands, The North Downs and I purchased Evendim with store money I gathered from deeds long time ago. Did the first quests on Evendim now. But I feel like Evendim quests are very easy, I kill all of the monsters with no trouble. So it feels like just clicking and that's it. I don't even have boots, lol. Also I'm not pushed to get any or get my gear better because of the ease... I was expecting it to be harder.

    So maybe I'm thinking on skipping Evendim and maybe get Angmar for my Elf and leave Evendim to be explored with my dwarf when it gets to the point? And so on, like, doing an area with my elf and not go to others, so I can explore those others with my dwarf. And maybe even have a third char. What do you think? Have you planned something similar?

    submitted by /u/felipao92
    [link] [comments]

    Fellowship on chat: is there a way to disable loot messages?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    I'm fairly new to the game and just joined a fellowship for the first time, only to find my chat window spammed with a gazillion "[user] has acquired [item]" messages. It's very hard to see if anyone else is saying something I should read.

    Is there a way to make this experience better? Either by disabling the "has acquired" messages or by using some plugin that will highlight important messages I don't want to miss?

    submitted by /u/patr1c1a
    [link] [comments]

    Which would be the first expansion to get?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Hi! Seeing as the free quests period lasts until the end of April, and I should be hitting at least lvl 60 till then, which expansion/quest pack do you recommend I get first?

    submitted by /u/TheusTorrez
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player needs advice

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    Hi all,

    When I left LotRO, level cap was 65.

    I came back and my beorning is level 60. I hear talk that there is a "forever LI" that you need to obtain at level 100 to start working on imbuing it.

    How does one go about getting this First Age LI? My weapon and class slot at the moment is 3rd age.

    Do I need to find someone to craft one or can I obtain a first age LI by solo play?

    Thanks for any help!!

    submitted by /u/OGDocMcStuffins
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment